Tinder turning into shit, with activity of chinese participation dropping

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
In China getting most matches, so started 6th Tinder world quest from here, and in area of Shenzhen, which by accumulated result of all previous World Quests in China has higest number of participation.

But further have impression that chinese participation in Tinder dropping in numbers, as today in Shenzhen area swiped 481 (475 left and 6 right), while in 5th Quest it was 1314 and in others even more

What other bad, from those 6 right swipes one already confirmed thot who swiped me left, and others 5 after closer examination of whats written in their bios and other stuff what need to translate from hieroghypghs I found them all not worthy of superlike:

Shen

Compare it with results of Shenzhen area from 4th Quest, even purely visually look more potentially kemonos, given to them 5 superlikes, and top left one became match

Shenzhen

Shenzhen so huge disappointment this time, no more cuttlefish balls :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Xangsane
In China getting most matches, so started 6th Tinder world quest from here, and in area of Shenzhen, which by accumulated result of all previous World Quests in China has higest number of participation.

But further have impression that chinese participation in Tinder dropping in numbers, as today in Shenzhen area swiped 481 (475 left and 6 right), while in 5th Quest it was 1314 and in others even more

What other bad, from those 6 right swipes one already confirmed thot who swiped me left, and others 5 after closer examination of whats written in their bios and other stuff what need to translate from hieroghypghs I found them all not worthy of super swipe:

View attachment 2574815

Compare it with results of Shenzhen area from 4th Quest, even purely visually look more potentially kemonos, given to them 5 superlikes, and top left one became match

View attachment 2574819View attachment 2574821

Shenzhen so huge disappointment this time

What other bad, from those 6 right swipes one already confirmed thot who swiped me left, and others 5 after closer examination of whats written in their bios and other stuff what need to translate from hieroghypghs I found them all not worthy of superlike:

View attachment 2574815

View attachment 2574819View attachment 2574821

Shenzhen so huge disappointment this time, no more cuttlefish balls :dafuckfeels:
no more squishy squishy :(

no more squishy squishy :(
Going to smaller areas, sometimes they were extremely lucky

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
3787402_shen.png

2nd and 3rd girl look good. but possibly frauded

I need to move to China asap. No cute kemonos in the netherlands, only ugly feminists

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I need to move to China asap. No cute kemonos in the netherlands, only ugly feminists
How I swiped middle-aged (18-22yo) femawles in netherlands:
left 7712
right 1 (0,013%)

• So Sad
How I swiped middle-aged (18-22yo) femawles in netherlands:
left 7712
right 1 (0,013%)
Not surprising. Big lack of decent girls here.

Although there's still some to be found, but they are likely not on dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Not surprising. Big lack of decent girls here.

Although there's still some to be found, but they are likely not on dating apps.
Don't rember exactly, but very possible that one I swiped to right was mongoloid, and from Indonesia

• +1