Tinder's business model is to scam sub-8 men. Brutal.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Recently I've run two tinder accounts, my account and one foid fish, both were run on Tinder Gold subscription. On the my account, I was asked to upgrade from Tinder Gold to Tinder Platinum, to prioritize my likes and give me access to send a message before matching. No such "Tinder platinum" was available on the female account. Tinder has been selling false hope to sub-8 men that they can match with the girl of their dreams if they simply buy extra packages like boosts, super boosts and so on. To be fair, boosts work but you need to be attractive enough to get matches in the first place for you to benefit. JFL, a sub-8 man complaining that Tinder platinum does not work on reddit and a chad debunks it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Hero of the Imperium, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Over for faggots

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Recently I've run two tinder accounts, my account and one foid fish, both were run on Tinder Gold subscription. On the my account, I was asked to upgrade from Tinder Gold to Tinder Platinum, to prioritize my likes and give me access to send a message before matching. No such "Tinder platinum" was available on the female account. Tinder has been selling false hope to sub-8 men that they can match with the girl of their dreams if they simply buy extra packages like boosts, super boosts and so on. To be fair, boosts work but you need to be attractive enough to get matches in the first place for you to benefit. JFL, a sub-8 man complaining that Tinder platinum does not work on reddit and a chad debunks it

View attachment 686451

People pay money for this? Smh

True but it’s a good cope
You have top 5% traits though -- height and dick, which comes after face. You're definitely not bottom tier. Tall fat dude > short skinny

Online dating apps are shit anyways. I get matches, but the ones I'm actually interested are often there only to chat, and would require like week of talking to meet up. Now I just use them for egoboost, and don't even bother answering to girls who message first anymore. It's all so tiring and troublesome.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, PYT, bladeeout and 2 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You have top 5% traits though -- height and dick, which comes after face. You're definitely not bottom tier. Tall fat dude > short skinny
I have a subhuman face bro and I’m obese which is a huge failo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and fogdart
Online dating apps are shit anyways. I get matches, but the ones I'm actually interested are often there only to chat, and would require like week of talking to meet up. Now I just use them for egoboost, and don't even bother answering to girls who message first anymore. It's all so tiring and troublesome.
this tbh, but atleast the swiping is fun

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Meanwhile at the bar people don't get shadowbanned or subjected to snowball-exposure effect based on bullshit ELOs or how much you use the app. You go to the bar and everyone sees you as long as you remain there without some dudes coming in to throw invisibility blankets over you.

Thank you bullshit Covid for closing nightlife and letting online scam dating as the only way to meet women now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and fogdart