Tip: don't be afraid to use fake pics. on Tinder

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
bro i guarantee you most males profiles are like 80% lies and 20% truth. and it includes the pictures and angles and editing and filters, etc.

of course, there are prob some guys with their chit together on there but vast majority are definitely talking/playing up

Yes, and you can also use a fake picture of yourself. My first picture is a blury picture of a model who looks kind of like me.All the other pics. are real though. Helps me gets lots of more matches than I would normally get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, loromate, DidntRead and 6 others
Tinder is a timewaste if you are not chad

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Schönling, Norwooder and 14 others
Tinder is a timewaste if you are not chad
Make yourself LOOK like Chad.
I am an average looking Asian Indian man. This is my first picture(not a real pic. of me)

After that I use my real pictures and have noticed more matches and even some messages from below average foids (not obese ones or subhumans like I usually get)

Attachments

• 367D949D00000578-3702573-image-a-2_1469168021117.jpg
    367D949D00000578-3702573-image-a-2_1469168021117.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 331
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: loromate, Linoob, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
Terrible advice. Girls can fraud a bit because guys will still want to fuck them anyways. If you show up to a date in person looking 1-2 PSL points lower than your pics show, you’re getting ghosted.

I guess if your goal is just “getting matches” go ahead. Don’t really see the point though.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 3962, RAITEIII and 4 others
I am an average looking Asian Indian man. This is my first picture.

After that I use my real pictures and have noticed more matches and even some messages from below average foids (not obese ones or subhumans like I usually get)
Is that u?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Fraud your photos and arrange for the first date to be on Halloween night. Show up with your costume and say you have a fetish for costume sex and fuck her under your mask.

Ascension time boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chico Chicowski, Usum and 8 others
Terrible advice. Girls can fraud a bit because guys will still want to fuck them anyways. If you show up to a date in person looking 1-2 PSL points lower than your pics show, you’re getting ghosted.

I guess if your goal is just “getting matches” go ahead. Don’t really see the point though.
In real life your pls is about 2 points higher. If they match an upgraded version of you online, they will like you in real life. Just use some REAL pictures as well

Fraud your photos and arrange for the first date to be on Halloween night. Show up with your costume and say you have a fetish for costume sex and fuck her under your mask.

Ascension time boyo
This

Is that u?
No.
But if they consent to meeting you in real life, they already consider you to be a 9/10 pls provided you use some real pictures. Using FAKE pictures levels the playing field.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
In real life your pls is about 2 points higher. If they match an upgraded version of you online, they will like you in real life. Just use some REAL pictures as well
Not true man. I definitely look worse in real life compared to my lighting and angle-maxxed pics on tinder. I have a decent number of cute girls I’ve matched with who I’ve gone on to have good conversations with but I would never try to meet them in real life. My face doesn’t have the definition it does in my pics and that would be exposed right away.

After I get genioplasty, invisalign, improve my skin with Retin A, and gymcel to get 10 pounds heavier but also a bit leaner this year I might try to meet them in real life. I’m guessing it won’t be enough though, and I’ll have to wait until I overhaul my eye area with Taban in a couple years before I really look like my pics though.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
There are no models that look like me.

Over.

I am an average looking Asian Indian man. This is my first picture(not a real pic. of me)

holy fuck why are so many ethnics on this site

really shows the true nature of women, make ethnic men incel by constantly rejecting them

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Joodz and Short Ugly and Brown
every time i met up with someone on tinder they always say im hotter in person

• +1
No.
But if they consent to meeting you in real life, they already consider you to be a 9/10 pls provided you use some real pictures. Using FAKE pictures levels the playing field.
Were you able to escalate beyond matches? If so, were they caught off guard by the difference between the pictures at all?

bro i guarantee you most males profiles are like 80% lies and 20% truth. and it includes the pictures and angles and editing and filters, etc.

of course, there are prob some guys with their chit together on there but vast majority are definitely talking/playing up

Yes, and you can also use a fake picture of yourself. My first picture is a blury picture of a model who looks kind of like me.All the other pics. are real though. Helps me gets lots of more matches than I would normally get.
I have a friend who uses a mm who looks 1% like him and has gotten laid off the matches
Were you able to escalate beyond matches? If so, were they caught off guard by the difference between the pictures at all?
Yes

• JFL
Learn how to use Tinder if you’re in the top 20% of males - Tinder is really easy.
I must just fall outside, but I have good Tinder game, so I do well with the amount of matches I get, I do better than my top 10% friends.

I’m a 5’7 Indian in Australia

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Not true man. I definitely look worse in real life compared to my lighting and angle-maxxed pics on tinder. I have a decent number of cute girls I’ve matched with who I’ve gone on to have good conversations with but I would never try to meet them in real life. My face doesn’t have the definition it does in my pics and that would be exposed right away.

After I get genioplasty, invisalign, improve my skin with Retin A, and gymcel to get 10 pounds heavier but also a bit leaner this year I might try to meet them in real life. I’m guessing it won’t be enough though, and I’ll have to wait until I overhaul my eye area with Taban in a couple years before I really look like my pics though.
Invisalign is a waste of money, it s very expensive compared with the classic treatment

Invisalign is a waste of money, it s very expensive compared with the classic treatment
I don’t think they’re much more expensive than braces and they’re a lot more convenient. I can’t spend a year wearing braces as an adult, man. I already wore them as a kid but my teeth shifted since I was an idiot and didn’t wear my retainer so I mainly just have to correct my front upper 4 teeth.

UPDATE: just got 18 matches on Tinder in 5 days including a 8/10 blonde. I just used one fake picture of some Indian guy on the beach showing the side of his face and it improved match rate by a fuck load.

4/6 of my pictures are still real btw, including my most clear ones

Tinder is obsolete in 2020. It’s no longer a hook up app. Did you not see the data with the woman only meeting with 1 or 2 of her matches ? Not even guaranteed a lay. If you’re chad or chad lite you’re better off going to the bar. Less competition, less cat fishing on both ends, less frauding

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, autistic_tendencies and Gren
This is the fake picture I used for those wondering
ae8fd00c44b3c35d653e19e476e62ec5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
i already do this, but after the first date i get ghosted often

once i wanted to morph my eyes with chico tier eye area and go to the date with sunglasses, but then i changed my mind lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, loromate, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
You all are crazy lol. But yes people do fraud their pictures quite a lot.

I personally don't use filters nor edit anything and use the front camera of a shitty phone. 99% I give a better impression IRL lol.

I think you can fraud certain things but you have to know how to do it. I saw a pic of someone i know who edited jawline, checkbones, clear skin, blue eyes LOL....

I was like this motherfucker is crazy.
Download

Reminder that you'll stop doing this stuff when your partners starts to "look for Angela" in front of u for ur frauds lol.

@Morpheus @medialcanthuscel @johnnydeep222

@orb thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: orb
I know some will see through it, but it seems worth it.

ive heard that if you look good in photos, you will look very good in motion/person. if you look absolutely fucking amazing in photos, you will look like god himself. bitches cant think rationally, they dont know anything. you could lie about your dick being 7 inches if its 6.2 and she'll believe it. wear lifts whilst being 5'8 and become 5'11, say you're 6'1, if she's nowhere near 5'7 she'll believe it. fraud a pic, and it'll work. just dont go overboard. i dont know how to take good photos, fraud or filter shit, and its not like i own a dslr so majority of my pics are distorted, but i still get comments by girls saying i look good. serious lifefuel

• +1

Ascension time boyo

Lmfao

I'm dead 💀

ive heard that if you look good in photos, you will look very good in motion/person. if you look absolutely fucking amazing in photos, you will look like god himself. bitches cant think rationally, they dont know anything. you could lie about your dick being 7 inches if its 6.2 and she'll believe it. wear lifts whilst being 5'8 and become 5'11, say you're 6'1, if she's nowhere near 5'7 she'll believe it. fraud a pic, and it'll work. just dont go overboard. i dont know how to take good photos, fraud or filter shit, and its not like i own a dslr so majority of my pics are distorted, but i still get comments by girls saying i look good. serious lifefuel
I got nearly 20 matches on Tinder in about 5 days . The fake photos are worth it. I recommend that you do it if you can.

You will look MUCH better in motion.

Indeed girls are drunk swiping on it anyways

Just have Brad Pitt photos and have a mask theory confirmed?

I can't do this because I look worse in motion than in pictures because of my shit frame and pencil neck

shit thread lol why the fuck would you use fake pictures.. when you meet up she will just leave cause you’re a 5’2 Indian janitor instead of chico

• +1
Reactions: Michael and Deleted
shit thread lol why the fuck would you use fake pictures.. when you meet up she will just leave cause you’re a 5’2 Indian janitor instead of chico
I am a masters student in Electrical Engineering you worthless, coal miner, minimum wage,Trump supporting ,redneck cuck

They already know i'm Indian you fucking, racist/ Trump voting , retard

I am a masters student in Electrical Engineering you worthless, coal miner, minimum wage,Trump supporting ,redneck cuck

They already know i'm Indian you fucking, racist/ Trump voting , retard
I'm from Panama bro lmao

Here in the USA, if you are brown you are the same as all other non-whites. (besides Muslims who are seen as even lower than other minorities)
I'm white bro, you should go back to ur country lmao

I'm white bro, you should go back to ur country lmao
You are JEALOUS because I am American and get all the benefits that come with it and you are a from a shit hole nation. I can buy you, you retarded beggar. "white people" from South America are as low as the brown ones.

Mexican scum.

You are JEALOUS because I am American and get all the benefits that come with it and you are a from a shit hole nation. I can buy you, you retarded beggar. "white people" from South America are as low as the brown ones.

Mexican scum.
My family is from america and we moved here when I was born lol. Keep coping

You all are crazy lol. But yes people do fraud their pictures quite a lot.

I personally don't use filters nor edit anything and use the front camera of a shitty phone. 99% I give a better impression IRL lol.

I think you can fraud certain things but you have to know how to do it. I saw a pic of someone i know who edited jawline, checkbones, clear skin, blue eyes LOL....

I was like this motherfucker is crazy.
View attachment 288402

Reminder that you'll stop doing this stuff when your partners starts to "look for Angela" in front of u for ur frauds lol.

@Morpheus @medialcanthuscel @johnnydeep222

@orb thoughts?

So true.

Only desperate and delusional incels would use fake pics on tinder as a futile last ditch effort.

does anyone know a model who looks like me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back