Tips for sagittal skull peak, and what are the causes?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken

Attachments

• Sagittal-Crest-Reduction-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1769267621.jpg
    Sagittal-Crest-Reduction-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1769267621.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Sagittal-Crest-Skull-Deformity-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-677277851.jpg
    Sagittal-Crest-Skull-Deformity-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-677277851.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21297 and mvp2v1
One of the causes is weak musculature during developmental years. Meaning you did not chew. The other has to do with suture closure, which imo is influenced by testosterone. Africans have the earliest suture closure and most T to DHT conversion. So you may be black idk. In ur CT if this is yours, i can see that while most of your cranial sutures are visible your metopic one is not, which is in line with teh shape of your forheard and the bump. i have the same thing.

Solution is:
Skull-Reshaping Surgery: https://skullreshaping.com/sagittal-skull-surgery/

or

Growing Hair JFL. Only people who are plagued by this are baldcels/short-hair cels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
One of the causes is weak musculature during developmental years. Meaning you did not chew. The other has to do with suture closure, which imo is influenced by testosterone. Africans have the earliest suture closure and most T to DHT conversion. So you may be black idk. In ur CT if this is yours, i can see that while most of your cranial sutures are visible your metopic one is not, which is in line with teh shape of your forheard and the bump. i have the same thing.

Solution is:
Thanks for the explanation. I probably won't consider getting surgery, cuz it isn't a looks breaker in my case. If I get too dysmorphic about it then maybe. Also, I'm white. BTW, not my CT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Isn't eppley retired or somthing
Don't know. But there is probably someone else he can get the surgery from. But jfl at the results its only bald-cels just grow hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892