Tips for Year 11.

Deku

Deku

Iron
My grades are chilling at like 5s and ill be cooked when the big exam comes round

Anybody got any revision tips

I take:
Maths
English
Biology,chemistry, physics
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSL Les, NZb6Air and Saint Casanova
Even two weeks of study for GSCEs is enough to get 7s and 8s tbh. They’re very easy

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
This calls for meth in the morning

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
My grades are chilling at like 5s and ill be cooked when the big exam comes round

I take:
Maths
English
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography
If u need to study for exams ur cooked anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, BeanletMogger and shikataganai

I take:
Maths
English
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography
js pay attention in class then you literally dont need to study if your teachers are not completely shit

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
How old are you in grade 11

use flash cards all the kids who did well used those.

Never believe anyone who said they don’t revise aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deku and BeanletMogger
I am cooked

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

I take:
Maths
English
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography
GCSEs are easy mode you can study the day before your exam and get 8’s and 9’s if your struggling with gcse your cooked for a levels

I take:
Maths
English
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography
Wow that is super similar to me I take Maths, English, Biology, Physics, PDHPE, Geography and Religion. I am in my last term of year 11 as well in AU so I got to study for Prelim's. Best advice is to make study notes in advance before you get the notification of what is in the exam. Study for each exam as if the test is actually a week before the real date. Helps me alot and I stay on top of things (mostly)

• +1
Reactions: Deku

I take:
Maths
English
Pe gcse
Computing
Geography
This is how you study:

For knowledge based subjects like geography, biology, chemistry, physics and a parts of english; Get a notepad, pen and textbook. Line by line memorise every line in that textbook by rewriting a line of text over and over again (in the notepad) until you can the recall off by heart. I will normally repeat a line of text 20 times before trying to recall my knowledge by rewriting the same line of information without referring to the textbook for the 21st time. If I correctly recall the information on the 21st time I move onto the next line of information, if not I repeat the process another 20 times.

For maths, english and computing. Just spam a bunch of pass papers/practice questions.

Another important thing you need to consider when studying is the curve of forgetting which requires you to review your knowledge over greater intervals of time.
Ebbinghaus forgetting curve and review cycle

Just follow this graph or search ebbinghaus's curve of forgetting to find out when you should review learned information.

This is how you actually learn information. Fuck creating flashcards and le revision notes because that stuff never works and will just waste your time.

If you stick to this learning process you can get 9s.

Also get off this forum. It's full of retards that will ruin your potential.

Play games in class

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
This is how you study:

For knowledge based subjects like geography, biology, chemistry, physics and a parts of english; Get a notepad, pen and textbook. Line by line memorise every line in that textbook by rewriting a line of text over and over again (in the notepad) until you can the recall off by heart. I will normally repeat a line of text 20 times before trying to recall my knowledge by rewriting the same line of information without referring to the textbook for the 21st time. If I correctly recall the information on the 21st time I move onto the next line of information, if not I repeat the process another 20 times.

For maths, english and computing. Just spam a bunch of pass papers/practice questions.

Another important thing you need to consider when studying is the curve of forgetting which requires you to review your knowledge over greater intervals of time.
View attachment 3139699
Just follow this graph or search ebbinghaus's curve of forgetting to find out when you should review learned information.

This is how you actually learn information. Fuck creating flashcards and le revision notes because that stuff never works and will just waste your time.

If you stick to this learning process you can get 9s.

Also get off this forum. It's full of retards that will ruin your potential.
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Your probably high iq
You don’t need high IQ to get good grades at GCSEs or even A-levels. The questions are very similar each year. All about memorisation.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You don’t need high IQ to get good grades at GCSEs or even A-levels. The questions are very similar each year. All about memorisation.
Bro I have 100iq tho will nofap save me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Saint Casanova