tips to improve white phenotype

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
okay, I was watching a thread about you should looksmaxxing your phenotype so it got me thinking what would be the best one for a white men.
it could be a Richard ramirez maxxing where you are a dark looking men, not tanmaxxing but like a vampire maxxing where you are white as fuck, pink lips, dark and thick eyebrows and eyelashes. there's a guy who is a male model that have the ramirez phenotype but with better grooming and coloring.

or the nordic one where you have a dirty blonde, tanned, light eyes (green or blue) red lips, thick eyelashes and eyebrows

or the clark kent phenotype

idk what you think guys, which one would be the most ideal to phenotypewhitemaxxing? it could be another phenotype not necessary this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
okay, I was watching a thread about you should looksmaxxing your phenotype so it got me thinking what would be the best one for a white men.
it could be a Richard ramirez maxxing where you are a dark looking men, not tanmaxxing but like a vampire maxxing where you are white as fuck, pink lips, dark and thick eyebrows and eyelashes. there's a guy who is a male model that have the ramirez phenotype but with better grooming and coloring.
View attachment 154542

or the nordic one where you have a dirty blonde, tanned, light eyes (green or blue) red lips, thick eyelashes and eyebrows
View attachment 154547

or the clark kent phenotype
View attachment 154548
idk what you think guys, which one would be the most ideal to phenotypewhitemaxxing? it could be another phenotype not necessary this one
richard ramirez is the best pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
depends what phenotype you are

if you're a med (I am) then no point in going pale and dying hair blonde

if you're a redhead viking no point in dying hair black

Ramirezmaxxing is great

depends what phenotype you are

if you're a med (I am) then no point in going pale and dying hair blonde

if you're a redhead viking no point in dying hair black
Obviously, go with what you think you fit into

58KHxal