@Titbot might have killed himself after realising he is indian

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Screenshot_2019-08-20-19-28-52.png

Screenshot_2019-08-20-19-28-52.png

@Pendejo @Yoyome99

@Titbot Bro please explain this pic, why tf did you send a pic of yourself crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
He looks peng

It is over.

The bra fucking ascended but still isn't content.

If you bank your worth on your looks your a fucking moron, or a model.

Him and Mexicancel were having a mog battle and Titbot was 100 percent sure he was gonna win by a landslide but he lost by a landslide and sent that pic as 'proof' that he was crying and people were bullying him

That was posted by someone else, titbot already knows about it.

I'm still not sure if that pic is real or not in terms of him actually crying or whatever

I live in all of your heads rent free. Make some friends irl and get a fucken life

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I live in all of your heads rent free. Make some friends irl and get a fucken life
Yes that picture of you crying haunts me in my dreams. Since the day i saw it i am curious how your mind worked the moment you cried about looks and getting roasted on a online forum to the point you cried about it

Enlighten us

Yes that picture of you crying haunts me in my dreams. Since the day i saw it i am curious how your mind worked the moment you cried about looks and getting roasted on a online forum to the point you cried about it
I was larping I mog burrito blanket to the next universe. I wasn’t actually crying
Enlighten us