To All Of You Coming From TikTok. The Brutal Truth

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
To all you normies coming from TikTok or Youtube or whatever the fuck.

Just know that it is still over for 99% of you EVEN after you find this Place.

Don't think you are an exception or outlier, because you probably aren't.

MOST OG USERS HERE STILL NEVER ASCENDED FURTHER THAN CHADLITE AND JUST ROT on this site 24/7.

You are most likely not intelligent enough to figure out what you even need to ascend let alone afford it.

Just Give Up.

KEEP COPING WITH YOUR SKINCARE AND HAIR PRODUCTS. That's the most you'll ever do.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Banderacell, niqfan625 and 26 others
You are most likely not intelligent enough to figure out what you even need to ascend let alone afford it.
This is the most crucial part, not the lack of intelligence but the lack of hunger, they cannot swallow their pride enough to pursue it.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, niqfan625, callisto and 13 others
This is the most crucial part, not the lack of intelligence but the lack of hunger, they cannot swallow their pride enough to pursue it.
your profile pic fucking mogs

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
True as fuck, and why worrying about competition getting worse is just stupid, early adapters get rewarded and the rest get fucked

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 19766
True as fuck, and why worrying about competition getting worse is just stupid, early adapters get rewarded and the rest get fucked
I'm still on edge recently. I know that realistically it hardly makes a difference.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
High iq thread tbh

I am not gonna start an argument with you.
Have you tried taking any Dark Triad tests? Those can be pretty insightful. But maybe inaccurate because of bias sometimes.

Either way, I'm not gonna pay $100 an hour to a psychologist just to tell me what I already know

Have you tried taking any Dark Triad tests? Those can be pretty insightful. But maybe inaccurate because of bias sometimes.

Either way, I'm not gonna pay $100 an hour to a psychologist just to tell me what I already know
Maybe I can look into it.

ENTPs are remarkable at discourse.

NEVER ASCENDED FURTHER THAN CHADLITE
dude most "high tier" (aka rotters :feelskek: ) users just shitpost and alot of them barely even looksmaxxed AT ALL
they didnt even get past HTN, the ones that did, what are you talking about?
chadlite is a high barrier

and anyways everyone here is incentivized to lie because of how the system works
with the advent of ai , faceapp and other shit you can morph yourself into a chad and your regular forum users wouldnt even observe the fraud
so its ALL useless, if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 30679
Just be chill and post racism on Offtopic
Other sections are there to provide theming and nothing more

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Dear tiktok fags to improve skin quality rub the semen of other men on your face, it makes your skin glow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Kater Maxxing and terrorblade
the real blackpill is realizing that losing weight, having a good hygiene (just shower bro), getting some cool clothes and a nice hairuct is all you can do to looksmax, the rest is cope.

MOST OG USERS HERE STILL NEVER ASCENDED FURTHER THAN CHADLITE AND JUST ROT on this site 24/7.

Just Give Up.

KEEP COPING WITH YOUR SKINCARE AND HAIR PRODUCTS. That's the most you'll ever do.

only way to ascend is during puberty everything else after is cope apart from hardmax

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust

Just Give Up.

Yeah burn those little dalits fags coming from tikfag mumbai dwarfs, kill them and burn their remains and cum all over their remeains Because it's OVER.

lifefuel tbh I doubt normies will ever ascend or become intelligent, they're just high inhib sheep at the end of the day