To all the new delhi curries worshipping afghan

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

This is you reality
You can cope with, pakis is not afghan iranic pashtun, pakis is the same curry race
But you can't cope pakistani punjabi mogs the fuck out curries and rice with their phenos
Jfk even the leftwing normie sub is laughing at the average morph comparison
Plus half of pakistani have iranic phenos, long prominent nose
And indo nordic in the North
, curries keep coping with muh indo aryan race, when the only South Asian that mogs are typical pakistanies who have invader features
Never say ur the same thing as pakis punjabi ur new delhi 5ft3 toilet cleaner ganges rat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21346, n0rthface, Artemis and 3 others
I don't really know how to respond to this thread but check this video out bhai:

Attachments

• 1669507264044647.webm
    2.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., currylightskin and justinzayn
New Delhi pajeets worshipping afghan pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23586 and 2 others
I’ll have to be honest; the average Pakistani does not look like that. Including yours truly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18522, Truecel14 and 1 other person
Why do porkistanis keep mentioning Afghans when they nothing to do with the post. Keep their name out your curry mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Kinh
Why do porkistanis keep mentioning Afghans when they nothing to do with the post. Keep their name out your curry mouth
I didn't said anything bad about afghan, I only used cuz new delhi curries are barking at pakis for too long
, and aren't you a monogol turanid,and not a iranid Caucasoid
I’ll have to be honest; the average Pakistani does not look like that. Including yours truly.
Ur not good at classification
, this is what a proper pakistani looks like
Offcource the average guy from streets isn't supposed to look exactly like it
The phenotype is the same
Indo brachid plus nord indid

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I didn't said anything bad about afghan, I only used cuz new delhi curries are barking at pakis for too long
, and aren't you a monogol turanid,and not a iranid Caucasoid

Yes I’m hazara, but why do keep mentioning Afghans when they have nothing to do with this racebait? If anything Indians worship whites more

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and justinzayn
Deluded Afghan pajeet thinks he isn’t curry. Of course we curries will mention other curries.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 24586
If the average guy is not supposed to look like it why is it called average Pakistani? The only ones who look like that are good-looking Panjabis and Sindhis.

Deluded Afghan pajeet thinks he isn’t curry. Of course we curries will mention other curries.
Our founding fathers are your ancestral enemies. But it’s okay we’re sem2sem :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
If the average guy is not supposed to look like it why is it called average Pakistani? The only ones who look like that are good-looking Panjabis and Sindhis.
All i meant was, the avg guy does look like it, but random guys from street wouldnt look 100perc same, but the phenotype and Features are average
, the avg cricket face morph is a good representation of what average local guy from streets looks like

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Our founding fathers are your ancestral enemies. But it’s okay we’re sem2sem :feelsokman:
Poopistanis want everyone to be curry but when it comes to them they're not

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD
Truecel is a troll, he doesnt represent most of us
Paki punjabi equal to iranified curry, we accept our place as above most rice and North curries

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, buckchadley31 and Shrek2OnDvD
I don’t even hate Pakistanis, I have nothing against them

All I ask is for them is to respect our separate identity and to leave us alone

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and justinzayn
Truecel is a troll, he doesnt represent most of us
Paki punjabi equal to iranified curry, we accept our place as above most rice and North curries
Panjabi are Vedic people

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

This is you reality
You can cope with, pakis is not afghan iranic pashtun, pakis is the same curry race
But you can't cope pakistani punjabi mogs the fuck out curries and rice with their phenos
Plus half of pakistani have iranic phenos, long prominent nose
And indo nordic in the North
, curries keep coping with muh indo aryan race, when the only South Asian that mogs are typical pakistanies who have invader features
Never say ur the same thing as pakis punjabi ur new delhi 5ft3 toilet cleaner ganges rat

And here is a South Korean average:
cdf3a3a1e8c2ec193a5b4b6f4fe53869.jpg

This is you reality.
You can cope with, Korean is not Indian or Pakistani, Korean is the same Asian race
But you can't cope Korean mogs the fuck out curries and Pakistani with their phenos.
Plus half of Korean have Scandinavian phenos, long prominent nose
And indo nordic in the North Korea
, Pakistani and Curries keep coping with muh indo aryan race, when the only Asian that mogs are typical Koreans who have invader features
Never say ur the same thing as Korean ur new delhi and islamabad 5ft3 toilet cleaner ganges rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Dr. Mog and justinzayn
TBQH western foids are dumb and afghan has got the worst stereotypes in 2022 ever since taliban take over. Doesn’t matter how good the conditions are, the foids over there still believe the western media.

In 2022 afghans have the least of the least appeal ever since the Taliban failio. Literally every JB in the world who had muh feminist on her bio is fighting against the things what is considered normal by taliban. Even if it’s a chadullah, forget dating one just cause of the taliban stereotypes. Despite the pheno which Mogs other nations nearby, the failio on the political terms here by afghanis is just too much to drain their SMV.

I’ll keep debunking more

• JFL
TBQH western foids are dumb and afghan has got the worst stereotypes in 2022 ever since taliban take over. Doesn’t matter how good the conditions are, the foids over there still believe the western media.

In 2022 afghans have the least of the least appeal ever since the Taliban failio. Literally every JB in the world who had muh feminist on her bio is fighting against the things what is considered normal by taliban. Even if it’s a chadullah, forget dating one just cause of the taliban stereotypes. Despite the pheno which Mogs other nations nearby, the failio on the political terms here by afghanis is just too much to drain their SMV.

I’ll keep debunking more
cope, if your decent looking no one cares about mu taliban, feminists would rather sleep with taliban chad than soy feminist

cope, if your decent looking no one cares about mu taliban, feminists would rather sleep with taliban chad than soy feminist
JFL @ this incel who has never actually touched grass or women.

Don’t come at me with your copes saying looks are 101% everything. A foid is dumb but not dumb enough to not listen to her friends and comments she gets for it. it depends on the foid’s preference on how much she weighs her social circle but still If she is getting frowned upon for dating a taliban, she’ll realise it quick enough.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16371
Your founding father was literally born in Panjab, but apparently we come from different galaxies. Pashtun pajeet logic.

• Woah
All i meant was, the avg guy does look like it, but random guys from street wouldnt look 100perc same, but the phenotype and Features are average
, the avg cricket face morph is a good representation of what average local guy from streets looks like
The problem with the morph is that you take a bunch of gl guys together and call it average, while in reality it’s not average but above average. I haven’t seen guys like that on average in Pakistan. Most were dark-skinned but with good eye areas and bones.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rayman and justinzayn
The problem with the morph is that you take a bunch of gl guys together and call it average, while in reality it’s not average but above average. I haven’t seen guys like that on average in Pakistan. Most were dark-skinned but with good eye areas and bones.
Ita average of all Pakistani local not a cheerypick

Your founding father was literally born in Panjab, but apparently we come from different galaxies. Pashtun pajeet logic.
Nice cope. Who taught you that? The Pakistan ministry of federal education?

There are no primary sources or records claiming that he was born in multan. His father was the governer of Herat and most scholars accept this as his birthplace

There are plenty of historical figures who were born in Pakistan, why don’t you claim them? Absolutely shameless behaviour

There are no primary sources or records claiming that he was born in multan. His father was the governer of Herat and most scholars accept this as his birthplace

There are plenty of historical figures who were born in Pakistan, why don’t you claim them? Absolutely shameless behaviour
Typical pashtun curry cope. Jfl at your fragile ego that you are unwilling to accept that your founding father was born in Panjab. And you’re a genuine moron for trying to pull that argument, you were the one talking about founding fathers and thus I was speaking on-topic, but you go off instead. Indeed, absolutely shameless behavior coming from you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
Typical pashtun curry cope. Jfl at your fragile ego that you are unwilling to accept that your founding father was born in Panjab. And you’re a genuine moron for trying to pull that argument, you were the one talking about founding fathers and thus I was speaking on-topic, but you go off instead. Indeed, absolutely shameless behavior coming from you.
You looks like a sandman, I can confirm that, this new delhi 30 yr old curry is coping hard with afghan
, jfl if you think he is a afghan of any kind

You looks like a sandman, I can confirm that, this new delhi 30 yr old curry is coping hard
Shrek hasn’t talked about my looks, you’re confusing him with someone else. The argument was about something else.

• +1

Attachments

• 290C0A6D-9CD5-4157-9FB0-56F0D07C20C3.jpeg
    290C0A6D-9CD5-4157-9FB0-56F0D07C20C3.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Shrek2OnDvD
.org never changes

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back