To be or not to be

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Only about 1/5 of people manage to lose weight, that’s supposed to be a simple looksmax but the large majority fail.

Whether you’re trying to lose weight or achieve something else, unfortunately only a few people end up succeeding.

Will you be one of them?

As for the quote, it is from Shakespeare’s play of Hamlet in which Hamlet faces a dilemma to either avenge his father’s death or not/rope.

In the philosophical sense, the question is will you take action to face your fears or will you lay rest to your goals and suffer the pain of regret?

The choice is yours.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, cooldude1231, Clark69 and 2 others
Only about 1/5 of people manage to lose weight, that’s supposed to be a simple looksmax but the large majority fail.

Whether you’re trying to lose weight or achieve something else, unfortunately only a few people end up succeeding.

Will you be one of them?

As for the quote, it is from Shakespeare’s play of Hamlet in which Hamlet faces a dilemma to either avenge his father’s death or not/rope.

In the philosophical sense, the question is will you take action to face your fears or will you lay rest to your goals and suffer the pain of regret?

The choice is yours.
No weight loss for our faces bro.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
No weight loss for our faces bro.
It is still vital, even Gandy was bullied for being fat, and Barrett looks like shit when he’s anything over 10% bf.

Also, biologically speaking maintaining a healthy weight is just a huge factor for mating.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Kaari
It is still vital, even Gandy was bullied for being fat, and Barrett looks like shit when he’s anything over 10% bf.

Also, biologically speaking maintaining a healthy weight is just a huge factor for mating.
I’m on the opposite end being a permanent stick lol.

• +1
I’m on the opposite end being a permanent stick lol.
Whatever the goal, it can be broken down into whether you actually willing to achieve it or not. I hope you the best.

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari
Whatever the goal, it can be broken down into whether you actually willing to achieve it or not. I hope you the best.
Thank you brocel.

• +1
Im gonna start eating better. Eggs and bacon tommorow and im gonna look into raw diet hope its cool

• +1
Will you be one of them?
Never. At 12% BF, and I still want more. 1,800 calories a day and running 5x a week along with hitting arms, abs, and neck on the side

I'll become the leanest version of myself yet at any costs.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and cooldude1231
im leanmaxxed for years and it makes no diferece

• +1
For some losing weight is simply impossible @Willmogulater @_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Willmogulater and truthhurts