To normies Hunter Eyes=Asian eyes

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Change my mind

Anyone with overly narrow and almond shaped eyes is gotta be called "asian-blood" by normies :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: unailooksmax23, germanlooks, randomvanish and 13 others
While actually true asian don't even have hunter or almond eyes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Looks234, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
cope

mirin your sig tho

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Cope
Normies are retarded
But they still make the difference

Thats why they attracted to Opry/gandy and find ping pong insectoid eyes repulsives

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, germanlooks, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
Cope
Normies are retarded
But they still make the difference

Thats why they attracted to Opry/gandy and find ping pong insectoid eyes repulsives
They can tell the difference
but they cant find the actual difference beyond muh "chink eyes look chink"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Looks234, Chadeep and 3 others
Indeed,Momoa is Gigachang confimed
Images 7

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Chadeep, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Azn slit eyes have epicanthic folds, are overly narrow, lack medial canthus, pfl, browridge, Eyebrows and bone support and are covered in fat it doesn't look aesthetic or intimidating at all and are a far cry from caucasian hunter eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 15302, germanlooks and 7 others
A Normie is one lurk away from being a PSL autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, onfiresems, terrorblade and 2 others
i just open my looksmax acc cause i found a meme about chigga, to find the post about hunter eyes and asian eyes then i saw ur post, the first post i see when i log in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, randomvanish, Chadeep and 5 others
Azn slit eyes have epicanthic folds, are overly narrow, lack medial canthus, pfl, browridge, Eyebrows and bone support and are covered in fat it doesn't look aesthetic or intimidating at all and are a far cry away from caucasian hunter eyes
They are death sentence eyes
Only women can get away with epicanthus but thats because they women and even then its still ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, terrorblade, onfiresems and 1 other person
No?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
he has uee and no pct and looks like a lazy eye even

obviously still chad though since hunter eyes are cope anyway
He's still hunter eye, he just doesn't have pct, but his nct makes him look like a beast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Julius
He's still hunter eye, he just doesn't have pct, but his nct makes him look like a beast
I think you just say that because he still mogs anyway lol

put the same eyes on someone else and people will call him subhuman that should go to taban

I think you just say that because he still mogs anyway lol

put the same eyes on someone else and people will call him subhuman that should go to taban
He still has deep set eyes, a mogger brow ridge, pct eyebrows and good PFL : PFH ratio.

I agree that his eyes aren't really aesthetic, but surely they are intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10987
They can tell the difference
but they cant find the actual difference beyond muh "chink eyes look chink"
this is pretty much it. they can tell the difference, but aren't pol autist enough to actually be able to articulate what the difference is

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Monolids.
That’s why double eyelids are a huge halo as a Asian. Gives more texture and good look to your eyes

True Chico is considered as an anime character.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten
Azn slit eyes have epicanthic folds, are overly narrow, lack medial canthus, pfl, browridge, Eyebrows and bone support and are covered in fat it doesn't look aesthetic or intimidating at all and are a far cry from caucasian hunter eyes
Yet there are some low IQ sites and pages claiming β€œall East-Asians have hunter eyes with very good positive canthal tilt”:lul::lul:, just lol at all those delusional covers, they are the ones that actually think BTS guys mog everyone on Earth:lul:

I think he has β€œnegative hooding”, not β€œnegative canthal tilt”, negative hooding makes eyes look droopy -
43C347A3 9CD3 4A79 9614 4688C2C49228

Change my mind

Anyone with overly narrow and almond shaped eyes is gotta be called "asian-blood" by normies :lul:
Asian people have hunter eyes without brow ridge though, and one thing, when the article hasn't been changed, the requirements for hunter eyes are only dark coloring limbal rings with positive chantal or neutral with thick eyebrows, small eyes, obviously Asians also have them without or a little brow ridge

View attachment 1338418View attachment 1338423View attachment 1338424View attachment 1338425View attachment 1338427View attachment 1338439View attachment 1338441View attachment 1338446

even though they are hunters
lions, wolves, tigers, they don't have slight or medium brow ridges, do they have to have brow ridges? No, they just need positive chantal tilt and downturned medial chantus and light or dark eyes and thick eyebrows,

so it's like that, east asian hunter eyes are still level 7 or 8 decile scale, maybe european hunter eyes can reach 1 to 10 scale decile
IMG 1130
IMG 1127
IMG 1128
IMG 1120
IMG 0951
IMG 0999
IMG 0907
IMG 0310

Last edited:
Change my mind

true I have both and I'm not asian but I was called asian many times by it, even a brown hair and a robust med features doesn't stop them from calling it asian

but to be sincere I suspect some asian admixture from central asia since my city was built and settles by turkic people from central asia and the Caucasus but still look at turks while having 15% on average central asian dna, they still don't seem to be resembling asians

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Slyfex8
Massive cope
Jfl if you think girls can’t make a difference
C3124CAF DE8E 48B4 BEE4 6662DFF156F9