To those who still believe that love is unconditional

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Have you ever been to the lowest point in your life? If so did you go through it alone and people just seem to disappear

Whereas, whenever you achieve something whether it be wealth or status/frame people seem to gravitate toward you.

Love is given to the greatest person looks/money/status this applied to not only friends, strangers, bitches but to your family as well.

I believe the root cause of all of this is that mother nature intended to be this way thus increasing the survivability of the human specie on this planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, noprogressno, LongForgotten and 9 others
we evolved cus of this

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
In a romantic sense, I believe that love is conditionally unconditional.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stressftw, LightSkinNoob, Deprived and 2 others
True but it builds character and allows you to learn to be self reliant and callused
You shouldn't rely on others for anything as nothing in life is promised

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Humans being are self-centered by nature. If someone can offer something, that person will be surrounded by others trying to get some benefit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, enchanted_elixir and Adonis
love is unconditional but only for chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Gandy, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
we evolved cus of this
We(who ended up on this forum) are what nature despite the most yet still due to the instinctive stubbornness to survive that imprinted our brain:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and IWILLMAKEIT
Yep

Nobody loves me. Gonna have to buy a dog so somebody will love me

True but it builds character and allows you to learn to be self reliant and callused
You shouldn't rely on others for anything as nothing in life is promised
this would contradict the statement that humans are social creatures we have always been interdependent to one another since the very beginning of time. No matter how strong attractive you are you would still need others who would perform their job to increase the likelihood of his and yours and the community as a whole

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
The Condition is called Chad.
If Chad gets his face beaten in with a metal bat, then the girl will suddenly loose her "love".

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yep

Sometimes i doubt my dog's loyalty. That mf looks like he'd betray me in exchange for a roasted chicken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Sometimes i doubt my dog's loyalty. That mf looks like he'd betray me in exchange for a roasted chicken
Post pic of dog

My theory is that dog can love their ugly ass owner is because they provide food and shelter to it. Since dog and human are different specie it doesn't care what your genetic quality is like bc it can't reproduce with human anyway:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Dmsaok and enchanted_elixir
Yep

Would you pay for 100+ pages of looksmaxing advice?
Just testing the waters. I know it is random.

Last edited:
My theory is that dog can love their ugly ass owner is because they provide food and shelter to it. Since dog and human are different specie it doesn't care what your genetic quality is like bc it can't reproduce with human anyway:blackpill:
Yep, pretty much

conditionally unconditional
What does this mean?
Have you ever been to the lowest point in your life? If so did you go through it alone and people just seem to disappear

Whereas, whenever you achieve something whether it be wealth or status/frame people seem to gravitate toward you.

Love is given to the greatest person looks/money/status this applied to not only friends, strangers, bitches but to your family as well.

I believe the root cause of all of this is that mother nature intended to be this way thus increasing the survivability of the human specie on this planet.
I don't believe love is unconditional at all. I was a bad student when I was in middle school and elementary school and my parents legit despised me. They wouldn't even cook for me and that's how I learned to cook for myself. And we're not talking some low income family, my parents make around 300k+ gross income. They just fucking left me to rot lmao.

Funny thing is, it wasn't even my fault and I had severe OCD :feelskek:. And this isn't some normie ADHD shit, my brain was literally fucked according to the CT scan. My father could never accept that his son had a mental disability and let his pride get in the way. Now that I go to a good uni they started talking to me and pay for my shit again. To think my own parents were capable of not loving me used to be suifuel.

But now a realize that unconditional love is really a meme. If my beloved girlfriend cheats on me I won't love her anymore. if my son ends up a psychopathic killer or a feminist cuck, can't make any promises that I'll still care for him. I think you can get pretty close to love that may look unconditional from the outside, but there are always string attached in every possible relationship you can think of.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 20631
The Condition is called Chad.
If Chad gets his face beaten in with a metal bat, then the girl will suddenly loose her "love".
Depends on how he's beaten. If it's from behind and sudden, nothing is lost.
If he confronted and got beaten then things may lose its fuel, but I don't think a woman would lose feelings for Chad completely...

UNLESS HE'S NO LONGER A CHAD AFTER THE BEATING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and stressftw
What does this mean?

I don't believe love is unconditional at all. I was a bad student when I was in middle school and elementary school and my parents legit despised me. They wouldn't even cook for me and that's how I learned to cook for myself. And we're not talking some low income family, my parents make around 300k+ gross income. They just fucking left me to rot lmao.

Funny thing is, it wasn't even my fault and I had severe OCD :feelskek:.My father could never accept that his son had a mental disability and let his pride get in the way. Now that I go to a good uni they started talking to me and pay for my shit again. To think my own parents were capable of not loving me used to be suifuel.

But now a realize that unconditional love is really a meme. If my beloved girlfriend cheats on me I won't love her anymore. if my son ends up a psychopathic killer or a feminist cuck, can't make any promises that I'll still care for him. I think you can get pretty close to love that may look unconditional from the outside, but there are always string attached in every possible relationship you can think of.
you are the extension of your parents. They have the ideal you in their mind but in reality, you as a person is far from that and that make them despite you. The only thing that is closest to LOVE is RESPECT/GRATITUDE mark my words imagine if you got saved by someone in your near death moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and enchanted_elixir
The love appears 100% unconditional until physical attraction is gone.
I find that romantic relationships are basically built off physical attraction ngl
My ex used to agree with me on this god do I fucking miss her :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, enchanted_elixir and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you are the extension of your parents. They have the ideal you in their mind but in reality, you as a person is far from that and that make them despite you. The only thing that is closest to LOVE is RESPECT/GRATITUDE mark my words imagine if you got saved by someone in your near death moment.
I like the way you think

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Normies think unconditional love is possible because they have never been without it.
Imagine fulfilling the requirements for your family, friends, partners, etc to love you, 24/7.
Over for anyone on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
I find that romantic relationships are basically built off physical attraction ngl
My ex used to agree with me on this god do I fucking miss her :feelswah::feelswah:
No shit. No physical attraction = no relationship.

REDPILLERS DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT!!!! THEY THINK IT'S ALL ABOUT GAME AND SETTING STRICT RULES ON WOMEN!

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
No shit. No physical attraction = no relationship.

REDPILLERS DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT!!!! THEY THINK IT'S ALL ABOUT GAME AND SETTING STRICT RULES ON WOMEN!
Imagine trying to sell Nokia in Iphone 13 pro max price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and enchanted_elixir
sure, but you're still supposed to fucking stop with that ruthless conditional shit at some point, otherwise you can't have a marriage at all

no big surprise that the more inhuman people and especially foids get, that marriage goes to shit and all the family formation stats look awful

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
sure, but you're still supposed to fucking stop with that ruthless conditional shit at some point, otherwise you can't have a marriage at all

no big surprise that the more inhuman people and especially foids get, that marriage goes to shit and all the family formation stats look awful
Understanding it help you cope when things don’t go as you thought aka what society and media lying to you in a normies world. In a practical sense you still can have boundaries and raise your child like normal healthy relationships.

I’ve experienced unconditional love from a girlfriend before, when I was 17 chubby and the opposite of softmaxxed I had a 23 year old girl start dating me, drive me to work, buy me breakfast, compliment me all the time, plan all of our dates.

However she dumped me after 6 months cause I put 0 effort in (never messaged her first, didn’t plan any dates, wouldn’t respond for days ect..)

I was like her pet in a way

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and enchanted_elixir
Even for Chad, is conditional. All it takes is some acid to the face, and BOOM, Chad is demoted to inceldom :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Sir Galachad
I’ve experienced unconditional love from a girlfriend before, when I was 17 chubby and the opposite of softmaxxed I had a 23 year old girl start dating me, drive me to work, buy me breakfast, compliment me all the time, plan all of our dates.

However she dumped me after 6 months cause I put 0 effort in (never messaged her first, didn’t plan any dates, wouldn’t respond for days ect..)

I was like her pet in a way
idiot she was using you. you should be dating a girl of the same age or lower. with that age gap 17-23 she has more life exp than you in everyway possible

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Yes, the simple solution to that is chasing success (LMS) and then living under the blue-pilled illusion the love you are receiving is unconditional/real

@your smile Would you love your sweet stacy virgin gf if she had a car accident and got deformed? I thought so.

A thief thinks everyone steals.

but there are always string attached in every possible relationship you can think of.
cope stacy can be loved unconditionally as long as she doesn't become ugly