Tom Brady is proof of how years of high T changes the face

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

Straighter gonions
Thicker neck
Higher fwhr (u can see his cheekbones on the right are more prominent)
better fat distribution

subtle changes around his face made this big difference.
so my boyo, why aren’t u injecting T yet?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
camera angles,leanmaxxed, hypertrophy training, and not smiling.

damn ur a fucking retard….

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Concludinations, wishIwasSalludon, gribsufer1 and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
his face didn't "change"
he just lost the baby fat like jeremy meeks did
Download 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 25377, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
camera angles,leanmaxxed, hypertrophy training, and not smiling.

damn ur a fucking retard….
Watch ur mouth nigga

im the only high iq user here I’ve analyzed plenty of pics. Muh smiling I KNOW that’s why I didn’t mention chin height. Kys. And inject E fag

Watch ur mouth nigga

im the only high iq user here I’ve analyzed plenty of pics. Muh smiling I KNOW that’s why I didn’t mention chin height. Kys. And inject E fag
I totally believe ur high IQ…. And wdym chin height looks the same 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

his face didn't "change"
he just lost the baby fat like jeremy meeks did
View attachment 2082606
Meeks is a different example and before pics are in shit lighting so can’t tell. Tom is in similar lighting u can see clear difference. Also his pics are like 20 years apart

Meeks is a different example and before pics are in shit lighting so can’t tell. Tom is in similar lighting u can see clear difference. Also his pics are like 20 years apart
”shit lighting”

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I totally believe ur high IQ…. And wdym chin height looks the same 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ik nigga I’m saying i didn’t mention it since I’m not low iq. I can tell when ratios look different from different facial expressions (smiling). But his gonions did change

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Ik nigga I’m saying i didn’t mention it since I’m not low iq. I can tell when ratios look different from different facial expressions (smiling). But his gonions did change
Then u realise it was just fat and he leanmaxxed lol

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
HUH???? Get off my thread retard if u don’t think lighting makes a difference. NOW LEAVE
You said meeks before pics were in bad lighting because it was hard to tell due to lighting when you clearly see his fat pad’s and hugh BF and double chin lol

Leanmax is the new equivalent of just take a shower now I swear. How can u be this blind
Nope incorrect just stubborn fat boyo hes paid to be incredibly fit lol

You said meeks before pics were in bad lighting because it was hard to tell due to lighting when you clearly see his fat pad’s and hugh BF and double chin lol

He has hollow cheeks on the right
this is what hollow cheeks look like in shit lighting
if u don’t know this youve never had them urself so u couldn’t tell
he barely Muh leanmaxxed. He just had a good pic taken of him, and he’s already gl so

View attachment 2082609
He has hollow cheeks on the right
this is what hollow cheeks look like in shit lighting
if u don’t know this youve never had them urself so u couldn’t tell
he barely Muh leanmaxxed. He just had a good pic taken of him, and he’s already gl so
The pic on his left hes clearly high bf then on his right

The pic on his left hes clearly high bf then on his right
Holy fuck u don’t know shit. If he was FAT, u wouldNT see his cheekbones popping on the left. U don’t know SHIT about lighting. Hollow cheeks that look indented and deep are just back lighting giving the illusion that they sink deeper than they actually do

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Holy fuck u don’t know shit. If he was FAT, u wouldNT see his cheekbones popping on the left. U don’t know SHIT about lighting. Hollow cheeks that look indented and deep are just back lighting giving the illusion that they sink deeper than they actually do
Because hes got good zygos omg….. bro good bones with high bf will still show bones lolololok

please just stop anaylsing from now one ur so stupid

Because hes got good zygos omg….. bro good bones with high bf will still show bones lolololok

please just stop anaylsing from now one ur so stupid
Look how bloated Opry is he had no hollow cheeks :feelsuhh:

Oh now he does. He must of leanmaxxed!

FAG

Look how bloated Opry is he had no hollow cheeks :feelsuhh:
View attachment 2082613

Oh now he does. He must of leanmaxxed!
View attachment 2082614

FAG
It’s pretty fucking obvious Meeks is significantly leaner in his viral mugshot versus his past ones. His gonions are much more defined and has much less fat in the midface If you can’t see that you’re brain dead and haven’t learned anything from being on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Effort faces that you may make in the gym, or facial exercises if you are a fagget, will grow facial muscle and make you look more masculine, this is invaluable information just floating on a random thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
View attachment 2082605

Straighter gonions
Thicker neck
Higher fwhr (u can see his cheekbones on the right are more prominent)
better fat distribution

subtle changes around his face made this big difference.
so my boyo, why aren’t u injecting T yet?
His neck is the same his face is just slimmer

Effort faces that you may make in the gym, or facial exercises if you are a fagget, will grow facial muscle and make you look more masculine, this is invaluable information just floating on a random thread.
This is why I permasquint jfl. Not only does it help my browridge and eye muscles etc, it overall improves my face

what do you consider microsdosing
I'm not sure. I do not know as I've never been on roids so you may reject my opinion altogether even.
However, roiding enough to lose the "female gaze" and hurt your collagen is definitely not microdosing.
Keeping that in mind, a lean prettyboy with muscle mogs hard. I'm aiming for that.
Let's see how far I'll fall.

I'm not sure. I do not know as I've never been on roids so you may reject my opinion altogether even.
However, roiding enough to lose the "female gaze" and hurt your collagen is definitely not microdosing.
Keeping that in mind, a lean prettyboy with muscle mogs hard. I'm aiming for that.
Brutal that ur 5’4 I can see why u want to cope with ‘female gaze.’ The truth is (blackpill), there is no hope for u boyo

Brutal that ur 5’4 I can see why u want to cope with ‘female gaze.’ The truth is (blackpill), there is no hope for u boyo
Yes, it is ovER, My final goal is ropemaxxing, JFL.
However, call it cope but the average height of everybody in curryland is low and I live in curryland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
estrogen is bad for the skin as well as extreme dieting. that and steroids like tren/winstrol which thin the skin cause shitty skin.
trt+ with total anabolics under or = 3mg/kg will never be bad for your skin if you control your e2 and have skincare.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
To me, it looks like Brady's ipd decreased