Tomorrow Decides Everything

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
https://looksmax.org/threads/she-re...that-we-can-talk-more-about-it-thursday.2316/

Don't know why this bitch couldnt've just said yes. There's nothing to talk about.

I hope she doesn't pull any surprises and tell me something like let's just go to the library instead.

Maybe it'll be like some retarded anime and she'll tell me "how about we go to my place to study" then when we get there she says "let's study in my room" and we do a lot of "studying" that day.

But that shit only happens in the 2D world.

This is the only girl that I felt like I ever had a chance with. I've never gotten this from anyone else in my 23 years of life.

and I never will again. I LooksMaxxed, FashionMaxxed, when GymMaxxed. There's always more to be done but I've reached the point of diminishing returns. I'd get an extra point at most from here aside from jaw surgery.

I've tried half a dozen apps, two weeks, thousands of swipes, dozens of hours, only a dozen matches, only 2 girls that ever replied, only 2 numbers, and only 2 flakes.

I've been to bars and cafes on a Friday night. I saw a bunch of sad lonely guys only.

I've approached at my college and realized it's a road to nowhere. https://looksmax.org/threads/my-college-approach-log.336/

I did everything I could and this is all I have to show for it.

She was the first girl to ever give me her number. She was the first girl to ever give me hope.

If I lose this hope I will abandon America forever as soon as I graduate. I'll move to Japan, get a job and a visa and never come back.

I'll never talk to an American girl for the rest of my life because I already tried and they want nothing to do with me.

I'll never post on the Incel community until the eve of my trip to Tokyo in January, aside from the Failure thread tomorrow if this doesn't work out.

I'll stop LDARing for hours everyday with these sites and J-Pop SoundCloud on auto play.

I'll dedicate every waking hour of my life to go to Japan.

But even so, I really want this to work out.

IMG 6996

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Hope it works out for you (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
Nigga if you get like this It's because you Will be getting autistic with her too.

Get a relaxant drug or get drunk, very seriously. Unless you wanna fuck up due to nervouness or weirdness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looking forward to this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
NTmaxxx. I can feel the autism radiate through the monitor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401