Its over for serbianlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, loromate, Fear and 3 others
have fun brother

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
That's what you'd call a oxymoron.
shut the fuck up you retard, you always find problems you fucking crabs in a bucket, if she was ethnic you would say muhhh ethnic and now she is white and you say muhhhh white girl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 7 others
shut the fuck up you retard, you always find problems you fucking crabs in a bucket, if she was ethnic you would say muhhh ethnic and now she is white and you say muhhhh white girl
Serbians are ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6273, Fear and 8 others
Tales from the toilet
Pics/vids or cope
i already sent pics to my close friends on here just lol if you think i will send pics to autists like you

Serbians are ethnic
serbians are european aka white you literal retard. and even if they are not they still mog any of your finnish woman to the core of earth and back. all of your people are subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, warpsociety, Marsiere214 and 8 others
serbians are european aka white you literal retard. and even if they are not they still mog any of your finnish woman to the core of earth and back. all of your people are subhumans
literally never seen a good looking girl from finland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, loromate and Acnno
Shut your black ass up. Nobody needs to listen to your autistic screeching, finns are the chosen people of god.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, turkproducer, Fear and 2 others
i already sent pics to my close friends on here just lol if you think i will send pics to autists like you
Shut your black ass up. Nobody needs to listen to your autistic screeching, finns are the chosen people of god.
Blacks are the chosen tbh
White people have no soul said a nigga once

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 4 others
im not even black you fucking nordic subhuman how did it feel getting raped by the russians in ww2

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Marsiere214
Tomorrow my trans Serbian friend is gonna fuck a dude :D :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and 12 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2968, Acnno and 1 other person
fucking crabs in a bucket no wonder any of you will ever ascend

Tales from the slums of Lebanon

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I feel embarassed of my nationality as this guy is ditching one of my women

@BalkanPig gtfih here bro, just another proof that serbia is becoming a liberal shithole, a nigger is literally on a way to fuck our girl, i cannot let this happen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123 and 6 others
I feel embarassed of my nationality as this guy is ditching one of my women

@BalkanPig gtfih here bro, just another proof that serbia is becoming a liberal shithole, a nigger is literally on a way to fuck our girl, i cannot let this happen
im white you fucking idiot but you should reeally feel embarass im coming and taking your women, wont blame them all of you are subhuman

Finland won the war, so suck my dick you turkroach.
you didnt won shit and never tell me im turk again i will literally die rather than being a turk

you didnt won shit and never tell me im turk again i will literally die rather than being a turk
Yeah we won. Russia ain't SHIT. And idk what the fuck you are, some kind of a mutt probably.

serbs = ethnic

That's strange, coming from a guy who thugmax and think it's mature to harm others and egotistically praise himself intentionally

Srs, have you took responsibility just one time in life, like i don't hate you but you contribute nothing to this society, you are only making degeneracy flourish, and i am geniunely asking you this, do you once ever in life think about morals and other people

You only give out a background of irresponsible and irrational being who is childish and behaves like a... literall imbecile. There's no other way for me to call you, a person with IQ of 60 could be charaterized as an imbecile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
That's strange, coming from a guy who thugmax and think it's mature to harm others and egotistically praise himself intentionally

Srs, have you took responsibility just one time in life, like i don't hate you but you contribute nothing to this society, you are only making degeneracy flourish, and i am geniunely asking you this, do you once ever in life think about morals and other people

You only give out a background of irresponsible and irrational being who is childish and behaves like a... literall imbecile. There's no other way for me to call you, a person with IQ of 60 could be charaterized as an imbecile
ive never hurt those who didnt see it coming but since you so know so much about me i wonder if youre secretly not my biggest fan on this forum, especially when i have 0 idea who u are

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
How do serbian foids usually look like btw?

More like south europeans, or russians/polish?
most of them are blonde with blue eyes so russians/polish. but there are darker ones. bosnians and albanian look very south euro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 10367
Serbians are ethnic

Looks pretty white.. no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Cherrypick. Serbians don't look like that irl.
Astronomical cope. We look white and i am walking proof. You're just jealous because of l1 haplogroup which is why we're the tallest in the world

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 2968
Astronomical cope. We look white and i am walking proof. You're just jealous because of l1 haplogroup which is why we're the tallest in the world
so why are you barking for me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
@BigBiceps Since how we are ethnic you cucked nordic waste of oxygen? Yes we have been mixed with pretty much most slavic groups including even thracians,ilirians and even Turks for many time so that is why most of us have blacks hair or too thick eyebrows.Most guys that are tanned are either workers doing hard jobs entire day on sun or just gypsies.Don't even try to talk shit after all, Balkan people mog most of you absolute degenerate nordic fags both mentally and phisically.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Lihito, Marsiere214 and 4 others
@BigBiceps Since how we are ethnic you cucked nordic waste of oxygen? Yes we have been mixed with pretty much most slavic groups including even thracians,ilirians and even Turks for many time so that is why most of us have blacks hair or too thick eyebrows.Most guys that are tanned are either workers doing hard jobs entire day on sun or just gypsies.Don't even try to talk shit after all, Balkan people mog most of you absolute degenerate nordic fags both mentally and phisically.
Absolute truth i will try to marry girl from balkan. Middle eastern are too degenerate same with nordics both of your men and women are based warriors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Keep weeping you absolute dog. I'm a 6'4 nordic vikang, and the mere presence of me would make you poo your little slavic panties.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and gamma
fucking dog i have no idea who u are jfl just so you know you are unknown
Pretty strange considering this is the LOOKSMAXING forum and i made 4 threads into "best of the best", and by far the most looksmaxing posts

It's over for your brain at this point, not only you are dumb and stupid as fuck, but you're also endlessly rotting here on an obscure forum with more messages than me, i cannot comprehend how over it is for you

Absolute truth i will try to marry girl from balkan. Middle eastern are too degenerate same with nordics both of your men and women are based warriors
Balkans are losers who never amounted to anything.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
Pretty strange considering this is the LOOKSMAXING forum and i made 4 threads into "best of the best", and by far the most looksmaxing posts

It's over for your brain at this point, not only you are dumb and stupid as fuck, but you're also endlessly rotting here on an obscure forum with more messages than me, i cannot comprehend how over it is for you
guys i made some posts on a incel austic forum!!! im chad !

Balkans are losers who never amounted to anything.
balkans are one of the strongest people in this generation, they will never allow themselves to be cucked you should learn from them. ur women are getting raped and your country is ran by immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968