tomorrow i will fuck a serbian girl

guys i made some posts on a incel austic forum!!! im chad !
More higher quality, comprehensive and sophisticated posts than you will ever make in your entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
More higher quality, comprehensive and sophisticated posts than you will ever make in your entire life
Lmao your literally embarassing yourself imagine thinking anyone in the real world gives a single shit about your autistic posts on this forum that no one wants to be assosicated with

crawl back to your hole you subhuman rat

Keep weeping you absolute dog. I'm a 6'4 nordic vikang, and the mere presence of me would make you poo your little slavic panties.
This is @Won'tStopNoodling 2.0

@BalkanPig everything he says is a lie and opposite from that, i have seen such bullshit earlier and just don't give a fuck about him tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
This is @Won'tStopNoodling 2.0

@BalkanPig everything he says is a lie and opposite from that, i have seen such bullshit earlier and just don't give a fuck about him tbh
he is a subhuman larper just like you

balkans are one of the strongest people in this generation, they will never allow themselves to be cucked you should learn from them. ur women are getting raped and your country is ran by immigrants
I have 0 respect for balkan pussies or you.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I have 0 respect for balkan pussies or you. Idgaf about Finnish women, they're hookers.
does it look like i give a single fuck about your respect, i never wanted it in the first place

I feel embarassed of my nationality as this guy is ditching one of my women

@BalkanPig gtfih here bro, just another proof that serbia is becoming a liberal shithole, a nigger is literally on a way to fuck our girl, i cannot let this happen
Hold him immma get a blixky real quick we endin him on the spot

• Love it
Lmao your literally embarassing yourself imagine thinking anyone in the real world gives a single shit about your autistic posts on this forum that no one wants to be assosicated with

crawl back to your hole you subhuman rat
People absolutely gives a fuck and you seem to be the one barking while not adressing anything i said WHATSOEVER

The fact that you made thread about you fucking a girl screams INSECURITY, you are inferior and feed of from the ego, that's how low you are, you crave attention and approval of the others while knowing others don't give a fuck

But oh well since you're IQ of 60, you would not understand anything i've said, you are stupid as fuck

does it look like i give a single fuck about your respect, i never wanted it in the first place
You're begging for it. You'd be thankful if I even pissed in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and lifestyle21873
People absolutely gives a fuck and you seem to be the one barking while not adressing anything i said WHATSOEVER

The fact that you made thread about you fucking a girl screams INSECURITY, you are inferior and feed of from ego, that's how low you are

But oh well since you're IQ of 60, you would not understand anything i've said, you are stupid as fuck
0 words read

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912 and lifestyle21873
Keep weeping you absolute dog. I'm a 6'4 nordic vikang, and the mere presence of me would make you poo your little slavic panties.
Tales from Igloos
Your country haven't done shit for Europe except promoting leftist bullshit for many years.Soviets should have taken what is their atleast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I feel embarassed of my nationality as this guy is ditching one of my women

@BalkanPig gtfih here bro, just another proof that serbia is becoming a liberal shithole, a nigger is literally on a way to fuck our girl, i cannot let this happen
Good attitude. OP is a disrespectful bitch, who deserves his ass stuffed.

• +1
😂😂i will rape you and then move on to ur degenerate nordic whores

Balkans are losers who never amounted to anything.
Muh losers.We are in safest hands now, keep coping with your blonde hair viking look that died years ago.You are getting cucked from all sides.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and lifestyle21873
Tales from Igloos
Your country haven't done shit for Europe except promoting leftist bullshit for many years.Soviets should have taken what is their atleast
Soviets tried, but it would've been too expensive to conquer Finland. Finns are the only nationality that Russians respect and fear.
Winter War | Shattered Pangea

Soviets tried, but it would've been too expensive to conquer Finland. Finns are the only nationality that Russians respect and fear.
you lost this you fucking idiot. you gave up the borders

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2968
you lost this you fucking idiot. you gave up the borders
Shut the fuck up you 60 IQ somali. It was a defensive victory, we kept our independence, unlike every other axis power. Germany got invaded, Hungary, Italy, Japan. Finland DID NOT.
Clean your mouth or I'll clean it with my jizz.

• +1
If you look at his post history, you will see that he is nothing more than an degenerate retard who has the brain of a 9 year old

He only cares about physiological needs and reproduction, he should show some respect to people and learn his place. I'm sick and tired of retards who has the giant ego and "thugmax" fucking JFL

The such person is not even capable of comprehending a philosophy or a history, i am not nationalist but i hate low IQ people who repress to the morals of an established society.. AT THE VERY LEAST

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
If you look at his post history, you will see that he is nothing more than an degenerate retard who has the brain of a 9 year old

He only cares about physiological needs and reproduction, he should show some respect to people and learn his place. I'm sick and tired of retards who has the giant ego and "thugmax" fucking JFL

The such person is not even capable of comprehending a philosophy or a history, i am not nationalist but i hate low IQ people who don't repress to the morals of an established society.. AT THE VERY LEAST
🤣🤣🤣rent free

You had brave soldiers and were tactically good during WW2,i respect that but remember" You haven't done thing for Europe" Slavs were and always will be saviours of this dying mess called Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123 and Chintuck22
mirin, might fuck a bitch tn too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and lifestyle21873
OP be like

The such person is not even capable of comprehending a philosophy or a history, i am not nationalist but i hate low IQ people who repress to the morals of an established society.. AT THE VERY LEAST
He's the type of guy who barks loud in the internet, but would cry like a bitch if someone raised their voice at him irl. Effeminate little bitch who is trying to hide his frail and sensitive personality by acting like a thug.

• +1
You had brave soldiers and were tactically good during WW2,i respect that but remember" You haven't done thing for Europe" Slavs were and always will be saviours of this dying mess called Europe.
And we're not gonna do anything in the future either. So what? And what have your balkan guys done for Europe? Nothing.

OP be like

He's the type of guy who barks loud in the internet, but would cry like a bitch if someone raised their voice at him irl. Effeminate little bitch who is trying to hide his frail and sensitive personality by acting like a thug.
lots of talk from someone who has never showed anything about his face or his body or anything related to him

You are the faceless loud barking dog of us

OP be like

Yeah, exactly, you said it right

i hate these badboy bullshit cucks who bully incels but are incels themselves deep in denial, they and their life just screams insecurity, i mean the fact that he made a thread about fucking a girl... JUST LOL. Convinve me that OP doesn't have a giant ego and that he is high IQ, this post was also meant to be serious

He's also the hypocrite as in he fakes to respect people and have relationships, but deep down he hates people and his life revolves around emptiness and hedonistic culture. Assuming how stupid he is, he wouldn't just know what did i writed.

Such a niggerish ape behaviour. FUCK YOU OP 🖕

Yeah, exactly, you said it right

i hate these badboy bullshit cucks who bully incels but are incels themselves deep in denial, they and their life just screams insecurity, i mean the fact that he made a thread about fucking a girl... JUST LOL

He's also the hypocrite as in he fakes to respect people and have relationships, but deep down he hates people and his life revolves around emptiness and hedonistic culture. Assuming how stupid he is, he wouldn't just know what did i writed.

Such a niggerish ape behaviour
where have i ever bullied incels? never in my life have i bullied anyone that didnt do anything first

Never did i fight anyone or insult those who didnt start it, so tell me again how i am the villain ??? you think you know me cuz you talk to me on a fucking meme forum??

• JFL
Btw @Chintuck22 didnt u provoke me first by attacking me in this thread? and now you are playing the victim card

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chintuck22
where have i ever bullied incels? never in my life have i bullied anyone that didnt do anything first

Never did i fight anyone or insult those who didnt start it, so tell me again how i am the villain ??? you think you know me cuz you talk to me on a fucking meme forum??
Bro for fuck sake you posted a thread about drugs and thugmaxing, now you say you haven't foughted anyone, this doesn't make any sense

What i was saying to you is that you should respect your parents and elderly people as well as the morals, you have giant inflated ego which is why you're making this thread. You also get butthurt by every thing there is said so you should alltogether learn some manners and calm tf down, that's what i was saying, read my response to you

Last edited:
And we're not gonna do anything in the future either. So what? And what have your balkan guys done for Europe? Nothing.
Literally destroyed Ottoman Empire by ourselves.We made Europe clear and safe for other nations.Not just Balkan people but overal Slavs.Balkan people were one of the bravest defenders of Europe.Serbia is the country with most population loss since it exists,we never ever gave up and we are still fighting against west's approval of immigrations.Most Serbia's kings were protecting holy lands of Europe and Christianity.You need to learn so much about us,you seem so ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lifestyle21873
Bro for fuck sake you posted a thread about drugs and thugmaxing, now you say you haven't foughted anyone, this doesn't make any sense

What i was saying to you is that you should respect your parentsa
you know nothing about me again, according to u i dont respect my parents when i literally send them 1k to them every month, but you didnt know this did u ?

And what the fuck has drugs got to do with anything you peasant victim. i cant tell if your trolling me or you are this stupid my god

What i was saying to you is that you should respect your parents and elderly people as well as the morals, you have giant inflated ego which is why you're making this thread. You also get butthurt by every thing there is said so you should alltogether learn some manners and calm tf down, that's what i was saying, read my response to you
Respect your elderly people? Again show me when i have disrespected someone that didnt see it coming

you know nothing about me again, according to u i dont respect my parents when i literally send them 1k to them every month, but you didnt know this did u ?

And what the fuck has drugs got to do with anything you peasant victim. i cant tell if your trolling me or you are this stupid my god
Good for you if you respect them, congrats 👏👏 you did something useful

The next thing is to be honest and be like that to members here, don't be hypocrite when you're not into favela and cartel boss, don't portrait yourself in a different lightings when you're not like that in real life and stop being a hypocritical

i don't mean to insult you by any way, i just want to help you for good, you will not improve unless i don't draw your attention by insults and shit. This should be taught by your parents but oh well, i guess i will stop responding as of now

Good for you if you respect them, congrats 👏👏 you did something useful

The next thing is to be honest and be like that to members here, don't be hypocrite when you're not into favela and cartel boss, don't portrait yourself in a different lightings when you're not like that in real life and stop being a hypocritical

i don't mean to insult you by any way, i just want to help you for good, you will not improve unless i don't draw your attention by insults and shit. This should be taught by your parents but oh well, i guess i will stop responding as of now
again you know nothing about me, who i am, how i think so keep Your thoughts to yourself.

• JFL
again you know nothing about me, who i am, how i think so keep Your thoughts to yourself.
WTF i was literally trying to help ?????

Anyways, you will never learn the lesson son, i won't reply anymore, i hope you will get it

WTF i was literally trying to help ?????

Anyways, you will never learn the lesson son, i won't reply anymore, i hope you will get it
fuck off from my posts ty and never talk to me again, ignore me aswell i dont wanna see you on my posts again

• JFL
Astronomical cope. We look white and i am walking proof. You're just jealous because of l1 haplogroup which is why we're the tallest in the world
the dutch are tallest, the dutch = real whites

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Michael Myers and Chintuck22
No matter how @lifestyle21873 stupid is, i have to agree with him the first time, i'm sorry bro @TRUE_CEL, you're wrong as fuck
its globally acknowledged tho?

only germanic are considered white tbh
Lmao what?
Are you daltonist?
So serbian footballers on this photo are green or maybe purple in your opinion?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
its globally acknowledged tho?
Screenshot 20210313 001627 Chrome

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

DNA borders

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

Haplo

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Simple knowledge

Balkancels such as @realklay11 and @BalkanPig can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968