tomorrow i will fuck a serbian girl

View attachment 1038647

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

View attachment 1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

View attachment 1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Simple knowledge

Balkancels such as @realklay11 and @BalkanPig can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.
I personally know few manlets here and I'm surprised how are they still alive

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Imagine spending your friday night on trying to convince this shit on an incel forum
Imagine being so dumb and retarded that your sole existence has felt down to bragging about some fake slay which no one cares about.

You refused to take my advice and now, it is no clue as to why you're low IQ, you only care about primitive entertainment created by people in power to decieve slaves like you.

I could not help but rather feel sorry for you, i tried to help, you just don't want to listen

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Lmao what?
Are you daltonist?
So serbian footballers on this photo are green or maybe purple in your opinion?
View attachment 1038643
theyre slavic, not white (which is germanic)
Imagine spending your friday night on trying to convince this shit on an incel forum
its literally saturday
View attachment 1038647

So the I haplogroup is the tallest

View attachment 1038649

Balkans and nordics have I haplogroup, but why?

View attachment 1038650

They are the ancestors of first proto-europeans A.K.A they are paleolithic which means they were raised in a way to grow tall and robust antropometry. Simple knowledge

Balkancels such as @realklay11 and @BalkanPig can confirm that there are tallfags everywhere in the balkan, even i personally feel short as a 180cm so you can imagine what a manlet cutoff is going to look like.
yeah im also short at 180cm in the netherlands. look, do you get heightmogged on a daily basis by both genders? if its only men => dutch are taller, if women also heightmog you then its probably the same situation, but i highly doubt you can go out everyday and see a lot of women who are your height and taller

• JFL
most of them are blonde with blue eyes so russians/polish. but there are darker ones. bosnians and albanian look very south euro
That´s weird ngl, cause most famous serbians (Djokovic, Tesla, Ana Ivanovic, that foid from Castle tv show) are white ofc, but they are mostly dark-haired.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
theyre slavic, not white (which is germanic)

its literally saturday

yeah im also short at 180cm in the netherlands. look, do you get heightmogged on a daily basis by both genders? if its only men => dutch are taller, if women also heightmog you then its probably the same situation, but i highly doubt you can go out everyday and see a lot of women who are your height and taller
You just don't want to acknowledge the facts and you are nationalist. I said that both dutch and balkan people are tall provided they have I haplogroup, what was wrong with that?

You just don't want to acknowledge the facts and you are nationalist. I said that both dutch and balkan people are tall provided they have I haplogroup, what was wrong with that?
im not dutch lol 😹 but you havent answered my question: are the women taller than you too? if its no then you cant say that the dutch arent taller when they have a lot of women that actually are taller than you lol 😜

• JFL
im not dutch lol 😹 but you havent answered my question: are the women taller than you too? if its no then you cant say that the dutch arent taller when they have a lot of women that actually are taller than you lol 😜
Fuck you bro haha 😂 yes some are taller but they are mostly about my height

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fuck you bro haha 😂 yes some are taller but they are mostly about my height
damn bro that sucks 😹 tbh this is probably the reason why i never cared for height, seeing so many tall people on a daily basis makes you immune to it i think

• So Sad
damn bro that sucks 😹 tbh this is probably the reason why i never cared for height, seeing so many tall people on a daily basis makes you immune to it i think
I don't care about height either but girls do, and i would be comfortable if i was taller, just for the sole reason to attract more women, hypergamy has gone way above any standard nowadays :(

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't care about height either but girls do, and i would be comfortable if i was taller, just for the sole reason to attract more women, hypergamy has gone way above any standard nowadays :(
really? in my experience ive only heard ethnic women here talking about height requirements, like from moroccans/turks lol 😂

• JFL
That´s weird ngl, cause most famous serbians (Djokovic, Tesla, Ana Ivanovic, that foid from Castle tv show) arewhite ofc, but they are mostly dark-haired.
South Slavs were mixed pretty much so that is why.Serbs were originally brown haired but later got mixed with other groups.Also Novak looks very mediteranean.
Tsar Dushan as an example

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10367
Imagine being so dumb and retarded that your sole existence has felt down to bragging about some fake slay which no one cares about.

You refused to take my advice and now, it is no clue as to why you're low IQ, you only care about primitive entertainment created by people in power to decieve slaves like you.

I could not help but rather feel sorry for you, i tried to help, you just don't want to listen
You are ignoring content from this member

• Love it
really? in my experience ive only heard ethnic women here talking about height requirements, like from moroccans/turks lol 😂
Maybe, but if you're truecel like me, who doesn't have any good feature.. You would get fortunate if you'd just about to get height lol

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Michael Myers
Maybe, but if you're truecel like me, who doesn't have any good feature.. You would get fortunate if you'd just about to get height lol
youre a truecel? lol what. i thought you were at least average. i dont think i have any good features, normal lower third but subhuman nose and eyes. 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
youre a truecel? lol what. i thought you were at least average. i dont think i have any good features, normal lower third but subhuman nose and eyes. 😭
over

you know your a failed subhuman when you make it a 3 page thread just cuz i said im gonna fuck a serbian girl🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912 and Chintuck22
No pics? fuck you.

@BigBiceps Since how we are ethnic you cucked nordic waste of oxygen? Yes we have been mixed with pretty much most slavic groups including even thracians,ilirians and even Turks for many time so that is why most of us have blacks hair or too thick eyebrows.Most guys that are tanned are either workers doing hard jobs entire day on sun or just gypsies.Don't even try to talk shit after all, Balkan people mog most of you absolute degenerate nordic fags both mentally and phisically.
thracians and Illyrians arent slavs

Literally destroyed Ottoman Empire by ourselves.We made Europe clear and safe for other nations.Not just Balkan people but overal Slavs.Balkan people were one of the bravest defenders of Europe.Serbia is the country with most population loss since it exists,we never ever gave up and we are still fighting against west's approval of immigrations.Most Serbia's kings were protecting holy lands of Europe and Christianity.You need to learn so much about us,you seem so ignorant.
nikola tesla

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
thracians and Illyrians arent slavs
Didn't mean we are.But some people have mixed facial characteristics and haplo groups.Some south slavs are mixed with thracians and illiryans too.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
BB10A004 CA75 42C1 A6F0 2282218FC499

• +1
Didn't mean we are.But some people have mixed facial characteristics and haplo groups.Some south slavs are mixed with thracians and illiryans too.
depends
north serbians are mixed with slavs while south serbians arent tbh
i know this is not about serbia but if bulgarians arent mostly slavic prolly serbs arent
i think south serbs are the same as their ancestors

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
depends
north serbians are mixed with slavs while south serbians arent tbh
i know this is not about serbia but if bulgarians arent mostly slavic prolly serbs arent
i think south serbs are the same as their ancestors
We had been occupied by Turks for so long it is why some of us have mixed features including Bulgarians.South Slavs all look same its just some were mixed with Turks so they got some of their facial features.Also some Turks have our blood too since there was day when Turks carried our best soldiers to Istanbul and they were giving births to turkish women too.Imo i have some South Serbs friends and they have typical slavic features but also some look mediteranean asf like Novak Djokovic

• +1
We had been occupied by Turks for so long it is why some of us have mixed features including Bulgarians.South Slavs all look same its just some were mixed with Turks so they got some of their facial features.Also some Turks have our blood too since there was day when Turks carried our best soldiers to Istanbul and they were giving births to turkish women too.Imo i have some South Serbs friends and they have typical slavic features but also some look mediteranean asf like Novak Djokovic
south slavs dont exist except croats and slovenians and north serbs
most of the turks were carried back to instanbul
i read stories where women used to throw turkish children out of the window or abort it because other balkan men wouldnt want to date her jfl
russians did it so they can keep the serbs under control

Last edited:
  • +1
south slavs dont exist except croats and slovenians and north serbs
most of the turks were carried back to instanbul
i read stories where women used to throw turkish children out of the window or abort it because other balkan men wouldnt want to date her jfl
russians did it so they can keep the serbs under control
Part with abortion is mostly true,i agree,they were removing their eyes or killing them so they couldn't enlist in Ottoman Empire's army.Also some people were hiding in the mountains so no one can spot them.Althought i would say we still have some slight mixture judging by some individuals appearance.Also most Montenegrins and Macedonians are just Serbs tbh.For Bulgarians i would say they have slavic blood although they look pretty much middle eastern.

• +1
Part with abortion is mostly true,i agree,they were removing their eyes or killing them so they couldn't enlist in Ottoman Empire's army.Also some people were hiding in the mountains so no one can spot them.Althought i would say we still have some slight mixture judging by some individuals appearance.Also most Montenegrins and Macedonians are just Serbs tbh.For Bulgarians i would say they have slavic blood although they look pretty much middle eastern.
some have some slavic blood
the study says otherwise tbh
if bulgars are slavs then romanians should be slavs too

• +1