Tongue tie release. Can you do a DIY lingual frenuloplasty or should I just pay for one?

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
DISCLAIMER: IF I ACTUALLY DECIEDE TO DO THIS MYSELF I WILL DO MORE RESEARCH
20210928 222826

I have a minor tongue tie. This means my tongue mobility is partially compromised affecting my speech and ability to mew. Although I have bimax planned for the future, I might aswell mew and chew while I am saving up. I can't mew properly with a tongue tie. I have been doing some research and it appears that doctors will peform the surgery with general aesthetic and a pair of surgical scissors or laser. Considering that the surgery costs between £250 to £400 I am hesistant to pay for it. If they just snip my frenum with scissors, I don't want to pay £100s of pounds for this. However its difficult to find information on how to perform this proceedure (there are videos on youtube but there is no step by step guide JFL) and it appears I would need stitches afterwards. This sounds very difficult to do by myself, considering the angle I would be performing them at.

Has anyone had a lingual frenuloplasty before, or done it by themselves. I have been inspired by low inhib looksmax user @nelson who has done an MSE self install. I'm not sure if I am being based or PSL autism has rotted my mind.

Thoughts?

(Also I need to whited my teeth ASAP, they are looking subhuman af)

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and Deleted member 7725
Insurance covered mine :unsure:

it was severe tho

edit: 250-400p? Broke ass nigga just pay for it JFL thats what 2 days of work?
Bro I can afford it but £250 is £250 😂. I will just pay for it but performing DIY surgeries is a fun idea.

Get some lidocaine powder and rub it on there and then cut it or just cut it with scissors

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and mulattomaxxer
Get some lidocaine powder and rub it on there and then cut it or just cut it with scissors
Stitching it back up is the hard part. I would also have to make sure that I don't cut to far down. I would rather not fuck up my tongue because I was trying to save a few £100 quid.

I will think about it JFL.

Ive got one as well bro, how severe u reckon it is? One dentist recommended to get it removed, while another said it's not necessary. The big thing is that it prevents your tongue from being in the correct resting posture for jaw development, but im not sure that's even scientific since mew theory is pretty cope. Let me know if u end up doing anything
20210930 192242

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Insurance covered mine :unsure:

it was severe tho

edit: 250-400p? Broke ass nigga just pay for it JFL thats what 2 days of work?
is there an actual justification in terms of looksmaxing for getting it removed? Mines not too brutal as i dont really have trouble speaking and stuff

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
just cut it yourself then drive straight to the hospital and say ur accidentally cut ur tongue and ur bleeding loads and theyll stitch it up for free

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 32196, mvp2v1 and 9 others
even if you pay most "surgeons" will only do cuck jobs with minimal cuts. it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and mulattomaxxer
Ive got one as well bro, how severe u reckon it is? One dentist recommended to get it removed, while another said it's not necessary. The big thing is that it prevents your tongue from being in the correct resting posture for jaw development, but im not sure that's even scientific since mew theory is pretty cope. Let me know if u end up doing anything
View attachment 1343566
Thats a very bad tongue tie. You need to get a frenuloplasty.

Mewing isn't cope, the reasons why peoples palates get deformed is because they aren't mewing. However if you haven't been mewing for your entire life do you really think you will be able to reverse the damage quickly? Also if you have an abused dog upper palate like I do your tongue isn't even going to fit up there properly.

The problem is most people discover mewing when its "too late" aka after then have finished puberty and they realise they are subhuman. You can still partially reverse the damage but it will be very difficult.

If you need jaw surgery I would reccomend getting it (when you can afford it), but you might aswell be mewing + chewing + posture properly in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and thegoat
Thats a very bad tongue tie. You need to get a frenuloplasty.
View attachment 1343752

Mewing isn't cope, the reasons why peoples palates get deformed is because they aren't mewing. However if you haven't been mewing for your entire life do you really think you will be able to reverse the damage quickly? Also if you have an abused dog upper palate like I do your tongue isn't even going to fit up there properly.

The problem is most people discover mewing when its "too late" aka after then have finished puberty and they realise they are subhuman. You can still partially reverse the damage but it will be very difficult.

If you need jaw surgery I would reccomend getting it (when you can afford it), but you might aswell be mewing + chewing + posture properly in the meantime.
Thanks for the help. Not bothered to argue about mewing, although my maxilla is recessed so it would be funny if that was caused solely by a fucking flap of flesh that shouldve been snipped at birth. How badly does it affect your speech? Tbh I speak with a slight slur but ive trained myself to focus on enunciating so its not that noticable, but still its not uncommon for people to ask me to repeat certain words. Since its such a cheap procedure its almost worth getting for speech improvement alone

tbh you can try stretches they will help. but takes a long time and effort tbh and can get painful.
the problem is every 'expert' lies and tells you you have subhuman genes and will need their garbage braces/appliances and get retracted to literal death, unironically teaches you to mouth breathe, does minimal tongue tie cutting that's completely useless and gives no fucks about your subhuman posture or helps you correct it. kids know they are subhuman, I was considering roping at 12. they just get fed lies and bullshit while everyone around them looks away in disgust and their retarded mothers cope with astrology and larger televisions while bottle feeding you soy milk. nowadays with the internet information flows so freely that you can learn about whatever you want even as a 10 year old but it doesn't excuse literal 50 year old fuckers knowing less than zero about their field jfl. and my mother was a biologist. imagine that :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, mvp2v1, Deleted member 14280 and 2 others
Does anyone know how to determine whether one has an anterior or posterior tie?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 7725 and mulattomaxxer
just cut it yourself then drive straight to the hospital and say ur accidentally cut ur tongue and ur bleeding loads and theyll stitch it up for free
Just cut it in the hospital bathroom and then get out there screaming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14543
  • JFL
@OldVirgin you need to tongue tie release if you want to give better blowjobs to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5786
DISCLAIMER: IF I ACTUALLY DECIEDE TO DO THIS MYSELF I WILL DO MORE RESEARCH
View attachment 1342878
I have a minor tongue tie. This means my tongue mobility is partially compromised affecting my speech and ability to mew. Although I have bimax planned for the future, I might aswell mew and chew while I am saving up. I can't mew properly with a tongue tie. I have been doing some research and it appears that doctors will peform the surgery with general aesthetic and a pair of surgical scissors or laser. Considering that the surgery costs between £250 to £400 I am hesistant to pay for it. If they just snip my frenum with scissors, I don't want to pay £100s of pounds for this. However its difficult to find information on how to perform this proceedure (there are videos on youtube but there is no step by step guide JFL) and it appears I would need stitches afterwards. This sounds very difficult to do by myself, considering the angle I would be performing them at.

Has anyone had a lingual frenuloplasty before, or done it by themselves. I have been inspired by low inhib looksmax user @nelson who has done an MSE self install. I'm not sure if I am being based or PSL autism has rotted my mind.

Thoughts?

(Also I need to whited my teeth ASAP, they are looking subhuman af)
PSL autism has rotted your mind.

• JFL
tbh you can try stretches they will help. but takes a long time and effort tbh and can get painful.

the problem is every 'expert' lies and tells you you have subhuman genes and will need their garbage braces/appliances and get retracted to literal death, unironically teaches you to mouth breathe, does minimal tongue tie cutting that's completely useless and gives no fucks about your subhuman posture or helps you correct it. kids know they are subhuman, I was considering roping at 12. they just get fed lies and bullshit while everyone around them looks away in disgust and their retarded mothers cope with astrology and larger televisions while bottle feeding you soy milk. nowadays with the internet information flows so freely that you can learn about whatever you want even as a 10 year old but it doesn't excuse literal 50 year old fuckers knowing less than zero about their field jfl. and my mother was a biologist. imagine that :feelskek:
Bluepilled boomers are to blame for everything bad in the current world unironically

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS