Toni Kroos is still top tier tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I expected to see an old, slow, jaded, out of place, post prime player on the pitch yesterday but all I saw was a top tier playmaker with insane IQ and situational awareness. His composure on the ball and his range of passings is exactly what germany needs with its attacking talent. He was a magician. I don't know why he retired at 34 tbh. He's still a GOAT for germany.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, karpeltunnel, tombradylover and 10 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
He is a liability on defense and gets tired very quick

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Jason Voorhees
He is a liability on defense and gets tired very quick
yes but u cant deny his contribution in yesterday's game @Dele Alli Regen @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator
German 🐐

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Jason Voorhees
Kroos and Modric the best midfielders ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
that niggas career is nearly over and u are calling him top tier
nigga please jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
that niggas career is nearly over and u are calling him top tier
nigga please jfl
He's still at the top of his game. Germany needs him

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Kroos and Modric the best midfielders ever
Red card on the first game tho

The Joker GIF

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
@Madridista

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Tony Kroos is such a gentleman on the pitch. We often say he plays in a suit. That pass to Vini Jr against Bayern Munich was scary. We will miss him in Madrid. Though I didn't watch the game yesterday, I believe what you wrote about Kroos knowing the guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
germany definitely looks like a team that could go on to win

yes scotland was pretty shit but they arent that bad of a team didnt look like germany even tried

I expected to see an old, slow, jaded, out of place, post prime player on the pitch yesterday but all I saw was a top tier playmaker with insane IQ and situational awareness. His composure on the ball and his range of passings is exactly what germany needs with its attacking talent. He was a magician. I don't know why he retired at 34 tbh. He's still a GOAT for germany.
Greatest German midfielder of all time.

yes but u cant deny his contribution in yesterday's game @Dele Alli Regen @try2beme
he’s too good ngl. he can dictate an entire game on his own. also never misplaces passes.

Tony Kroos is such a gentleman on the pitch. We often say he plays in a suit. That pass to Vini Jr against Bayern Munich was scary. We will miss him in Madrid. Though I didn't watch the game yesterday, I believe what you wrote about Kroos knowing the guy.
insane glaze zip it up when ur done buddy. Oh my goodness this is the corniest shit I've read in days :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Fucking Madridista dick sucking faggot u guys buy refs, have soulless and disgusting fans and all ur fans are ugly too. Fuck u

insane glaze zip it up when ur done buddy. Oh my goodness this is the corniest shit I've read in days :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Fucking Madridista dick sucking faggot u guys buy refs, have soulless and disgusting fans and all ur fans are ugly too. Fuck u
Nothing wrong about complimenting a player that helped us win FIVE Champions League titles. I bet you would be doing the same for a very helpful player like Tony Kroos if he was playing in your team. You are only mad because no one can beat Real Madrid right now. We have a great manager, Florentino Pérez, while other teams struggle with their poor management.

• Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover
Do indians even watch football? What teams do they support on an international level?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do indians even watch football? What teams do they support on an international level?
Idk, but some indian teams are: Bengaluru FC, Mumbay City FC, Mohun Bagan, Kerala Blasters

Oh, I forgot East Bengal FC. How shameful

For the way he plays he is still damn good