Tonight i made out with a girl

Well im a bit sober now.

lmao the fact that u say “fuck the blackpill” after 1 whore shows interest in you legit proves the blackpill JFL
Meh i was drunk it’s still over

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
So why set her as your banner? Is she your oneitis
Nah, it was on a whim. I just found it funny how she got nearly 100 nudes and all of her personal info leaked. Her life got completely stopped. Every boyfriend she will ever have (if she's even alive) will have been cucked into oblivion by hundreds of thousands of guys.

• JFL
Reactions: h111
Congrats bro hope I get lucky tonight too

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i become more autistic with time. i get turned off by the most random stuff and become overhygienic. probably a coping mechanism my brain invented. its over.

• +1
lmao the fact that u say “fuck the blackpill” after 1 whore shows interest in you legit proves the blackpill JFL
i think hes a bit mentally ill

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and plukee
And then what? your dick still ended up in your right hand at the end of the night

And then what? your dick still ended up in your right hand at the end of the night
Narcy greycel moment. Nope opposite happened actually. But im putting you on ignore anyways you jealous cuck

Why the fuck did i make this thread im sober now and just wtf

Although im probably gonna fuck again soon we eventually ended up in a private room together and yk what else went on

Where are you from OP?? Like what country and city

• +1
So im drunj rn and im 17 right and made out with a girl she is 19 at my friends party tonight for hours on end. Just wanted to say fuck you you pathetic incels fuck all of yos who doubted me because im actually confident and you guys aren’t i felt her boobs and everything fuck the blackpill and fuck you hahah @Michael Myers am i still truecel?
Fuaaaark! I told you you were an HTN mentalcel. 😍

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers