Took my second test injection

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Pussyfooting the dosages because I don't want to spike my estrogen and fuse my plates

Been dosing aromasin higher too

Turning into a freak of nature asap tbh

I'm doing 200mg a week

I'm taking 25mg every day rn

Not feeling anything probably because of how I'm doing it, I don't want spikes anyway that's fine tbh, it'll build up.

Lmk if you want source or tag in physique update 👺

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, JL~ and Gaygymmaxx
man thinks he's going to look like a freak at 200mg.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Schönling and User28823
frame and starting base of your testosterone is all that matter's. Roid's is a cope for unlucky shit garbage genetic's.

also face > body if you want to fuck guys then my bad i didnt know you did things different but your roided body will attract max low tier trashy used up women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, terrorblade, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Pussyfooting the dosages because I don't want to spike my estrogen and fuse my plates

Been dosing aromasin higher too

Turning into a freak of nature asap tbh

I'm doing 200mg a week

I'm taking 25mg every day rn

Not feeling anything probably because of how I'm doing it, I don't want spikes anyway that's fine tbh, it'll build up.

Lmk if you want source or tag in physique update 👺
Why TF are you injecting ed ?? You don't need to
If you are taking test cyp inject ed 3.5 day why are you getting pain in the ass
You have to inject Ed if you are taking test prop

frame and starting base of your testosterone is all that matter's. Roid's is a cope for unlucky shit garbage genetic's.

also face > body if you want to fuck guys then my bad i didnt know you did things different but your roided body will attract max low tier trashy used up women.
No where in this entire fuckin thread he mentioned that body>face
So stop this cope we know face is king
Body is a multiplier and a huge multiplier and jbs also want muscular guys not only roasties there is no study to prove this shit that jbs don't love muscular guys

No where in this entire fuckin thread he mentioned that body>face
So stop this cope we know face is king
Body is a multiplier and a huge multiplier and jbs also want muscular guys not only roasties there is no study to prove this shit that jbs don't love muscular guys
ok even if it was only body frame,insertions and joint size make up about 80% of body aesethetics alr

roids is a cheat code and is not easily sniffed out by women and can detect frauders better then males can.

peak natty physique with large broad frame, large ribcage, small pelvis small joints is ideal
Heracles-Hercules-Mythology-i.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 5.5psl
ok even if it was only body frame,insertions and joint size make up about 80% of body aesethetics alr

roids is a cheat code and is not easily sniffed out by women and can detect frauders better then males can.

peak natty physique with large broad frame, large ribcage, small pelvis small joints is ideal
Heracles-Hercules-Mythology-i.jpg
He is literally dyel on clothes
There is 0 fuckin point to gym Max and be dyel
You are gaining 0 smv otherwise , and for avg face dudes they need a very good physique to stand out

He is literally dyel on clothes
There is 0 fuckin point to gym Max and be dyel
You are gaining 0 smv otherwise , and for avg face dudes they need a very good physique to stand out
for the average dudes that need a good physique they just need to have the right genetics for good frame. See my avi if u dont look like that untrained and with a unhealthy diet pretty much over.

also women have now evolved in 2023 to actually freaking sniff out roided users to see who is actually good genetics or bad genetics since the usage of roids is much much much more mainstream then before.

• JFL
for the average dudes that need a good physique they just need to have the right genetics for good frame. See my avi if u dont look like that untrained and with a unhealthy diet pretty much over.

also women have now evolved in 2023 to actually freaking sniff out roided users to see who is actually good genetics or bad genetics since the usage of roids is much much much more mainstream then before.
Muh genetics
Peds( performance enhancing drugs) were made for the genetic inferiors to have a competition with those who have superior genes
That's why you don't see natty bodybuilding comps much as it's all about genetics
BB comps that are not drug tested is all about how much drug you take and respond to it and your hardwork that's why they are much more
A top 0.1% physique is literally enough to have a good smv
Go outside most guys are dyel/skinny fat/obese
And don't reply me with basement theories jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Muh genetics
Peds( performance enhancing drugs) were made for the genetic inferiors to have a competition with those who have superior genes
That's why you don't see natty bodybuilding comps much as it's all about genetics
BB comps that are not drug tested is all about how much drug you take and respond to it and your hardwork that's why they are much more
exactly proved my point men now are much more less genetically valuable so girls have it easier to sniff out the good apple's vs the bad apple's. Roids can only get you so far pal plus its not hard for females to see if your enhanced vs natural. Not true that natties look dyel in clothes espcially the genetic frame god's.

• JFL
Muh genetics
Bodybuilding comp's ? Was this suppose to be attracting men or girl's ?

exactly proved my point men now are much more less genetically valuable so girls have it easier to sniff out the good apple's vs the bad apple's. Roids can only get you so far pal plus its not hard for females to see if your enhanced vs natural. Not true that natties look dyel in clothes espcially the genetic frame god's.
Girls have 0 sense as to what is natty or enhanced dumbfuck
I have asked a girl in my college if this physique is attainable without using steroids and she said " yes with a lot of hardwork"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and JL~
I have asked a girl in my college if this physique is attainable without using steroids and she said " yes with a lot of hardwork"
View attachment 2129925
honestly over if u had to ask girls who virtue signal 24/7

"yes with a lot of hardwork" noticed how her key choice of word is "hardwork' pretty much gave it away shes not into roided dudes who need to fraud their genetics in frame and natural pre-natal T.

honestly over if u had to ask girls who virtue signal 24/7

"yes with a lot of hardwork" noticed how her key choice of word is "hardwork' pretty much gave it away shes not into roided dudes who need to fraud their genetics in frame and natural pre-natal T.
Leave it jfl

Leave it jfl
"TALL AND JACKED MOGS A PRETTYBOY AND EVERYONE

TAKE THE DOMINANCE PILL"

only for nattie's not enhanced guys

Good luck looking jacked as a natty if you are tall (187cm+)
thats why frame and insertions are so important. Theres this 6”1 skinny guy who has a naturally broad wide frame and shirts look so good on because of his frame alone.

View attachment 2129925
That guy looks terrible without an absurd pump and lighting

Why TF are you injecting ed ?? You don't need to
If you are taking test cyp inject ed 3.5 day why are you getting pain in the ass
You have to inject Ed if you are taking test prop

Injecting ED = more stable serum levels and less E2 conversion

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 5.5psl