TOOK OFF MY MASK AND GIRL DROPPED HER GROCERIES AND SCREAMED AT MY WORK RATE ME

hwo do i gain some weight?
bc when i do my cheeks look fat instead of normal how they do now
also will lip reduction benefit me? and send me the best haircut. is my haircut not NT???????????
Just gain a bit more weight by eating more, surely a bit of extra weight wouldn’t make your cheeks go straight to looking fat.

Yes lip reduction will benefit you, they make you look uncanny and creepy af

Your hair is deffo not NT; keep the top long and curly if you want but atleast cut the sides shorter. One length all over isn’t it.

Just gain a bit more weight by eating more, surely a bit of extra weight wouldn’t make your cheeks go straight to looking fat.

Yes lip reduction will benefit you, they make you look uncanny and creepy af

Your hair is deffo not NT; keep the top long and curly if you want but atleast cut the sides shorter. One length all over isn’t it.
i think im just not gonna get a haircut for the next 2-3 years

i think im just not gonna get a haircut for the next 2-3 years
Why? You asked for advice and I’m giving it to you, your current haircut doesn’t fit your face, you look like a creepy psychopath. Just cut your hair and stop wasting your youth.

for the niggas that dont know what i look like here
View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
they were my last customers before i clocked out
so as they were leaving so did i
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way
View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls
View attachment 1607720
i got rated 3 psl on this site i think its accurate IM NEGL
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow
if anyone can recommend a way for me to improve

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't shower for 9 months neither have i wiped my ass
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
is there a way i can get a gf and look good>?
thank u guys
Bruh you look like an uncanny Mykal Jackson. No stop it with this surgery shit. You clearly don't know what you're doing. How did you go from prime SMV tiktok e-boy pheno to this abomination?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 15065 and Deleted member 14781
Why? You asked for advice and I’m giving it to you, your current haircut doesn’t fit your face, you look like a creepy psychopath. Just cut your hair and stop wasting your youth.
why do u think my hair is bad i posted a tiktok video today and she said it was good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and ItsOver.com
Bruh you look like an uncanny Mykal Jackson. No stop it with this surgery shit. You clearly don't know what you're doing. How did you go from prime SMV tiktok e-boy pheno to this abomination?
no surgery bro

• Love it
Reactions: Sny
You Look like a serial Killer

please man tell me how i can get friends and agf
leave this forum, this forum is full of people who put you down at any chance they get. they are not ur frineds they r just bitter bad people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861
leave this forum, this forum is full of people who put you down at any chance they get. they are not ur frineds they r just bitter bad people
True, dont Take anything anyone says Here to Heart, Just Stick around for fun

True, dont Take anything anyone says Here to Heart, Just Stick around for fun
they tell teenageers to take roids and tell people to rope lol.

so much for looksmaxing and improving urself

Attachments

• screeee.png
    screeee.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 0
they tell teenageers to take roids and tell people to rope lol.

so much for looksmaxing and improving urself
i didnt mean to post that picture fuck. now ic nat delete... i was gona write something else but then id ecided not to forgot to remove attachment FDDSADDS

thx

I think you look really cool bro. You have a really unique look and I think you should embrace it

Bro lets be honest, you really didn't do lips injections, rinoplasty and cheeckbones surgery ????? Because your face dont look natural or genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
You look like a freak. Very sorry

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
I’m trying to help the guy ngl

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Jokes for fucking laugh :lul::lul::lul:

I think you look really cool bro. You have a really unique look and I think you should embrace it
apprecaite it i wish more people thouht like this
but its whatever i don't need to please anybody no matter what i do they'll still hate me

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Bro lets be honest, you really didn't do lips injections, rinoplasty and cheeckbones surgery ????? Because your face dont look natural or genetics.
bro its just natural i dont do nothing to my face

just stop listening to black people
they don't understand true white aesthetics

ur mouth area looks really bad and also your hollow cheeks look uncanny
thats just the way god made me nothing i c can do to change it tbh

help guyzz

View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way
View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls
View attachment 1607720
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
thank u guys
Look like shit sorry m8

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon and Deleted member 15065
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
View attachment 1607720

i just need help
thank u guys
You look like fucking momo. Girls are scared by you not because you are ugly but because your features are extreme.

You look like fucking momo. Girls are scared by you not because you are ugly but because your features are extreme.
why do they all say im uglythen? and whats bad about m,y features please be honest and specific

You look really scary (psycho type), but not bad. I give you a 7/10.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
why do they all say im uglythen? and whats bad about m,y features please be honest and specific
Maybe if you accept that the surgeries/fillers you did were utterly retarded, you'll see what the problem is

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
They say you look ugly because of your exaggerated features. NLG you did scare me to in that video

If you want to ascend, you need to:
- Get moar jaw implants
- Get more lip fillers
- Grow out your hair more
- get orbital rotation surgery
- Approach more girls IRL and ask them if they want to fuck
- Stop showering, it ruins your skin

you're like a 6/8 PSL my friend, keep looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MistaQlon and Deleted member 16133
Breaking new records of autism everyday

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
Why did you have so many surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
no surgery bro

IMG 20220330 191138
IMG 20220330 191200

Posted on your own tik tok smh

Also you would be really good looking if you hadn't injectes ton of fillers, hopefully they will be gone in some months
IMG 20220330 191220

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Deleted member 14781