TOOK OFF MY MASK AND GIRL DROPPED HER GROCERIES AND SCREAMED AT MY WORK RATE ME

for the niggas that dont know what i look like here
View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
they were my last customers before i clocked out
so as they were leaving so did i
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way
View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls
View attachment 1607720
i got rated 3 psl on this site i think its accurate IM NEGL
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow
if anyone can recommend a way for me to improve

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't shower for 9 months neither have i wiped my ass
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
is there a way i can get a gf and look good>?
thank u guys
You look hot 🔥

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
this man has reached peak fuckboy

You should be the joker in the next Batman movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
for the niggas that dont know what i look like here
View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
they were my last customers before i clocked out
so as they were leaving so did i
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way
View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls
View attachment 1607720
i got rated 3 psl on this site i think its accurate IM NEGL
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow
if anyone can recommend a way for me to improve

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't shower for 9 months neither have i wiped my ass
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
is there a way i can get a gf and look good>?
thank u guys
"Haven't wiped my ass or showered in months" your fucked up clown face is the least of your concerns, people refer to themselves as subhuman but this a true example. Jesus