Reactions: shizuku11111
@MaghrebGator @shizuku11111 opinions

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and shizuku11111
Random ass list

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
all time or now?
It’s all time but list is def not fully accurate. He’s missing Wilt for example + some people should be higher on both lists. Also 6-9 should not be in the basketball list. Soccer I think is better with the people included

1-MJ
2-LeBron
3-Kareem
4-Chamberlain
5-Kobe
6-Magic
7-Curry
8-Duncan
9-Bird
10-Shaq

Football

1-Messi
2-Ronaldo 7
3-Pele
4-Maradona
5-Zidane
6-Ronaldinho
7-Ronaldo 9
8-Cruyff
9-Di Stefano
10-Beckenbauer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ElTruecel
1-MJ
2-LeBron
3-Kareem
4-Chamberlain
5-Kobe
6-Magic
7-Curry
8-Duncan
9-Bird
10-Shaq

Football

1-Messi
2-Ronaldo 7
3-Pele
4-Maradona
5-Zidane
6-Ronaldinho
7-Ronaldo 9
8-Cruyff
9-Di Stefano
10-Beckenbauer
>wiltplumber 4
>kobe 5
>zidane even being considered
>Dinho 6

>wiltplumber 4
Open any record book and he is there. Can't just skip him. And yeah his NBA was way weaker, reason i would never put Bill Russell or Baylor or West or whoever
Deserved, top scorer, great defender, 5 rings. Only miss is 1 MVP and lower percentages of FG and overall less number efficiency than MJ or LBJ but its a joke to consider the MVP when we consider Nash has 2. Not his fault that he spent his crazy prime with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown.
>zidane even being considered
Best midfilder ever and it's not even close. Dinho and Nazario had better primes but he had overall a way better and more consistent career with less injuries
One of the best primes ever and my favourite footballer of all time but i can't put him above all those people because he only had 3 great crazy seasons and numberwise he is lacking

Now in mma

1. Anderson silva
2. Jon Jones
3. GSP
4. Jose Aldo
5. Fedor Amelinanko
6. Demetrious Johnson
7. Daniel cormier
8. Khabib
9. Matt Hughes
10. Bj Penn

HM:
Henry Cejudo
Conman Mcgregor
Kamaru usman
Tyrone woodley

Open any record book and he is there. Can't just skip him. And yeah his NBA was way weaker, reason i would never put Bill Russell or Baylor or West or whoever
Statpadding fraud. Bill owned him
Deserved, top scorer, great defender, 5 rings. Only miss is 1 MVP and lower percentages of FG and overall less number efficiency than MJ or LBJ but its a joke to consider the MVP when we consider Nash has 2. Not his fault that he spent his crazy prime with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown.
He never should have won an mvp at all. He was never the best player in the league
Best midfilder ever and it's not even close. Dinho and Nazario had better primes but he had overall a way better and more consistent career with less injuries
Zidane consistent lmao. He played 5 good games a season. Most overrated athlete ever
One of the best primes ever and my favourite footballer of all time but i can't put him above all those people because he only had 3 great crazy seasons and numberwise he is lacking
I meant hes too high

He never should have won an mvp at all. He was never the best player in the league

Zidane consistent lmao. He played 5 good games a season. Most overrated athlete ever

I meant hes too high
Zidane is rated because of Madrid PR

Tbh I swear I never even heard people rating him until recently

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Zidane is rated because of Madrid PR

Tbh I swear I never even heard people rating him until recently
i remember arguing in youtube comments about how overrated zidane is in 2015, got absolutely flamed

at madrid he was never even the best player in the team

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i remember arguing in youtube comments about how overrated zidane is in 2015, got absolutely flamed

at madrid he was never even the best player in the team
Maybe it's cos he was before my time so I never really considered him

Which is like most people. People just comment based on what other people say even if they have no idea

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Its an insult to compare them talent wise when even in the best thing that Russell did which was defense Wilt outperforms him. Only comparisons Russell wins are team ones because of his clearly overpowered Celtics sharing team with Havlicek, Sam Jones and Cousy

However this is an old era and i didn't live it
Cope, best player ever since Shaq left the Lakers until 2009 or so. Maybe in 2006 Wade was the best in the world but he got injured on 07, and that season was crazy for Kobe he was in 35 points in the slowest pace era of NBA history
Is this a joke? Dude is one of the clutchest sports athletes of history being a midfielder (World Cup Final 98, Champions 2002 vs Leverkusen, Euro 2004 vs England, all the 06 WC until the Materazzi header)

Never saw a more calm player than him
I meant hes too high
Nah his prime was amazing but i can understand this one because the ones below him are also great

However seen a lot of comparisons with Neymar just because of the numbers and come on, the dominance lf Dinho and the respect the defenders had on the field for him is not even comparable