top 3 hottest male groups in europe

S

sweetheart

Tsar
italy
france ( not migrants)
sweden

fuck cant wait to visit this countries as much as i can and raise my bodycount to three digits lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Manletmachine and Darkeningstar
us italians are so good looking cause we eat meat

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Ive never met a US Italian incel you guys are usually hyper NT
i'm not apart of the new york/new jersey ones, those are the ones that are super NT. I was born in new york but quickly moved to Pensilvania where i then moved to florida where ive lived 95% of my life

i'm not apart of the new york/new jersey ones, those are the ones that are super NT. I was born in new york but quickly moved to Pensilvania where i then moved to florida where ive lived 95% of my life
edmonton oilers is gonna fuck you up guys in game 7 you gonna suck a massive cawk

edmonton oilers is gonna fuck you up guys in game 7 you gonna suck a massive cawk
nigga thinks i watch hockey, also i only support new york teams cause my family grew up there (in football and baseball)

nigga thinks i watch hockey, also i only support new york teams cause my family grew up there (in football and baseball)
i dont give a fuck what you watch and who you support. i am from edmonton we gonna fuck you up fags

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Sweden???

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and sweetheart
fuck cant wait to visit this countries as much as i can and raise my bodycount to three digits lol
??????
Did no one read the title then this?????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and sweetheart