Top 5 most annoying users

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
5. @Erik-Jón Very contradictory and narcy, even though he is a subhuman who is terminally online and has made almost 13k posts in almost 4 months on an incel forum

4. @Thompsonz Haven't interacted much with him, but he spams muh goodbye threads

3. @Invincible1999 Delusional user who only posts bluepilled shit and jewish propaganda.

2. @John124 Harasses me and other users, particularly youngcels with bluepills. Has made one good post tho, so he only takes the number two spot.

1. @galego123 Tags mods with everything he doesn't agree with, yet still has the audacity to call me schizo. Alao isn't ERpilled yet. I believe he is the most annoying user.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin, juste and 2 others
i never tag mods. i only tagged because all you do in this forum is talk about ER, you're obsessed with him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 20891
i never tag mods. i only tagged because all you do in this forum is talk about ER, you're obsessed with him.
Read my entire post and thread history and you'll see i have only made 20-30 posts about ER

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and galego123
5. @Erik-Jón Very contradictory and narcy, even though he is a subhuman who is terminally online and has made almost 13k posts in almost 4 months on an incel forum

4. @Thompsonz Haven't interacted much with him, but he spams muh goodbye threads

3. @Invincible1999 Delusional user who only posts bluepilled shit and jewish propaganda.

2. @John124 Harasses me and other users, particularly youngcels with bluepills. Has made one good post tho, so he only takes the number two spot.

1. @galego123 Tags mods with everything he doesn't agree with, yet still has the audacity to call me schizo. Alao isn't ERpilled yet. I believe he is the most annoying user.
How am I delusional?
How am I bluepilled?
How am I posting Jewish propaganda?

galego is boring af no wit or flair tbh, takes the low hanging fruit and thinks hes funny have him ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 20891
How am I delusional?
How am I bluepilled?
How am I posting Jewish propaganda?
The last time we interacted you came off as delusional spreading mainstream jewish bluepilled propaganda and you denied how jews have taken over the world while everything i said was 100% true.

galego is boring af no wit or flair tbh, takes the low hanging fruit and thinks hes funny have him ignored
keep coping. The threads were i make fun of you always get over 20 jfl