Top 5 most important Ratios for Facial Attractiveness

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
According to me , these are the 5 most important Ratios/proportions for facial attractiveness

1. Fwhr

Probably the most talked about ratio, and that is for a good reason. Fwhr will literally determine how other people perceive you and treat you. Low fwhr is the worst trait you can have , as it is hard to change.

IMG 20200203 171214

2. Nose to philtrum ratio

This is probably the least talked about ratio,yet it is one of the most important. I made a thread about this ratio a while ago.

The size of the philtrum directly affects the size of the chin, but unlike the chin , the philtrum is hard to alter.

Philtrumcel

IMG 20200203 172329

3. Chin to philtrum ratio

I don't think I have to explain a lot about this ratio. It basically shows whether your chin is fully grown or not. Unlike the philtrum, the chin can be easily fixed with the help of surgery.

4. Es ratio
It basically shows the relation between the zygoma and your orbitals. Although there a lot of good looking people with shitty es ratio , it is still pretty important for midface harmony.

IMG 20200203 172644

5. Nose/Lip width proportion
Recently, i made a thread about the perfect nose and lip width and how to measure it. Although a wider lip may not look bad , a narrow lip will certainly look terrible. Also lip size is directly correlated with palatal width.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Vidyacoper
how to measure ES ratio

I have everything besides chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Shodredux
Could expanding the palate (with mse or some shit) improve your lip to nose ratio? I know that advancing the maxilla forward has some positive effect on lips for example:

he literally achieved perfect lips

but mse doesnt advance your maxilla forward unlike jaw surgery, it just widens it

Could expanding the palate (with mse or some shit) improve your lip to nose ratio? I know that advancing the maxilla forward has some positive effect on lips for example:

View attachment 254244
View attachment 254245
he literally achieved perfect lips

but mse doesnt advance your maxilla forward unlike jaw surgery, it just widens it
Yes , it will definitely improve your nose to lip ratio

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
philtrumcel-jpg.254230

This guy looks like his mom fucked a bonobo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Shodredux, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
What's good FWHR? Minimum fwhr to be considered decent?

the lips to mouth ratio always makes me sad

Is there an app or program to do these measurements?