top forum chads in history

you love @Clavicular nuts in your mouth , dont you?

he has his legs up on a recliner with your dumb skull and your prostitute mother at this point
Cope, he just isn't MTN

It's evidenced by the fact that he has dozens of bodies and slays all the time. On what planet do MTNs slay pussy so consistently?

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Cope, he just isn't MTN

It's evidenced by the fact that he has dozens of bodies and slays all the time. On what planet do MTNs slay pussy so consistently?
he is in usa retard
not like he slays in slums where even moggergaston gets no action , not in copenhagen , not in europe

even forevergymcelling went to usa and got approached every time. its a hyper social society

tall mtn is more than enough to get girls. he actually disproves retarded blackpillers who say you need to be some chad to slay hell no

he is in usa retard
not like he slays in slums where even moggergaston gets no action , not in copenhagen , not in europe

even forevergymcelling went to usa and got approached every time. its a hyper social society

tall mtn is more than enough to get girls. he actually disproves retarded blackpillers who say you need to be some chad to slay hell no
That's pure fucking cope and you know it.

Throw a bunch of equally NT mtns into the same club and see how they fare, you can't say in good conscience that they'd do just as well as clavicular

It's funny because I don't think he's even ever claimed htn or anything, he just has rabid dogs foaming at the mouth claiming he's like some sort of grotesque terrasubhuman or something, get a grip cunt

Also JFL at your entire fucking post. BGM?? holy cage

and not mentioning people like Arvid is wild. What a newfag

That's pure fucking cope and you know it.

Throw a bunch of equally NT mtns into the same club and see how they fare, you can't say in good conscience that they'd do just as well as clavicular

It's funny because I don't think he's even ever claimed htn or anything, he just has rabid dogs foaming at the mouth claiming he's like some sort of grotesque terrasubhuman or something, get a grip cunt
i didnt say anything about NT . it doesnt matter

i dont care what he claims , he definitely runs a youtube channel giving advice on people how to looksmax when it clearly didnt work for himself. im not a hater , i dont wish bro anything bad like i said i hope he stops being a manwhore and look for beautiful girl to marry

Also JFL at your entire fucking post. BGM?? holy cage

and not mentioning people like Arvid is wild. What a newfag
i used to interact with arvid a lot in 2021
yes he mogs i forgot about him
he was real chad

like i said no hate to clavicular but honestly getting girls is easy when i was 18 and before i got married i was bloated normie and how the fuck did i get kissed by goth girls and apporached by many girls to dance at the club??? you just have to be mtn thats my theory
bro no hate peace

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Salludon mogs all

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and truthhurts
Im one of the most mogger people on her just on the firum i just dont post my self

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Salludon on another level:what:
IMG 9554
IMG 8755

@Salludon
@Zeta
@zans
@vinn98
@RealFunkyFlamingo