1F9ED66C AC45 4AEF 834C C4B6CDFFF33C

Attachments

• C1655060-BE5A-4B37-8DD6-475AA0AA0855.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
you should ask yourself how long did they measured the serum dht

for 2 weeks? a month? a year?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I used topical 2% which gave me little flaky skin and ccs. I am gonna switch to foam after I am done with my botttle

you should ask yourself how long did they measured the serum dht

for 2 weeks? a month? a year?
thats the question. sadly they didnt mention. but in topical studies the serum dht didnt reduce as much as oral fin even months after

I used topical 2% which gave me little flaky skin and ccs. I am gonna switch to foam after I am done with my botttle
2% finasteride? that would be like taking 10mg fin or so orally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and jojoyou
2% finasteride? that would be like taking 10mg fin or so orally
2% minox sorry. My bad didn’t see the title properly, why don’t you try topical minox+fin combo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and buflek
2% minox sorry. My bad didn’t see the title properly, why don’t you try topical minox+fin combo?
i tried topical fin 0.1 + 5% minox but it gave me sides

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
anyone else just crush finasteride pills and mix with minox?

tried taking fin orally on two occasions and within a week both times i experienced dead dick

no sides with my current topical mix, but does it even absorb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and buflek

tried taking fin orally on two occasions and within a week both times i experienced dead dick

it should if u shake the bottle for 10 mins and leave it over night also u need to take the right amount and use 5mg fin pills

it should if u shake the bottle for 10 mins and leave it over night also u need to take the right amount and use 5mg fin pills
i use the minox foam not liquid, so i would squirt some into a container each time i apply it, and mix in the crushed pill

i only use it on temples as rest of hair is thick

how do you measure it
blood work from doctor

i will get blood work next week to see my baseline, then again if i get sides on fin 0.025

thats the question. sadly they didnt mention. but in topical studies the serum dht didnt reduce as much as oral fin even months after
could you link the study?

stemoxydine is better imho

could you link the study?

„Conclusion: Topical finasteride significantly improves hair count compared to placebo and is well tolerated. Its effect is similar to that of oral finasteride, but with markedly lower systemic exposure and less impact on serum DHT concentrations.“

Why not RU ?

„Conclusion: Topical finasteride significantly improves hair count compared to placebo and is well tolerated. Its effect is similar to that of oral finasteride, but with markedly lower systemic exposure and less impact on serum DHT concentrations.“
it was performed for 24 weeks

you could do it and then do a break at the 24 weeks mark for 2 week. this shouldnt harm your hair but reset everything else. so you avoid things cumulating in your body

however i think people who develop sides (except gyno) get it mostly bc

1. nocebo (self explanatory)
2. the effect finasteride has on neurosteroids like conversion of progesterone to dhp. keep in mind certain ssri regulary destroy sexdrive and can cause ed even after discontinue of the drug. sounds familiar?

those ssri do not effect dht in any way. sadly the study do not measure neurosteroids. however my guess it wont affect neurosteroids much. but you never know

conclusion: definitely worth a try. if you still get sides try ru or pyri

id put in a few breaks like 2 weeks from time to time.

• +1
it was performed for 24 weeks

you could do it and then do a break at the 24 weeks mark for 2 week. this shouldnt harm your hair but reset everything else. so you avoid things cumulating in your body

however i think people who develop sides (except gyno) get it mostly bc

1. nocebo (self explanatory)
2. the effect finasteride has on neurosteroids like conversion of progesterone to dhp. keep in mind certain ssri regulary destroy sexdrive and can cause ed even after discontinue of the drug. sounds familiar?

those ssri do not effect dht in any way. sadly the study do not measure neurosteroids. however my guess it wont affect neurosteroids much. but you never know

conclusion: definitely worth a try. if you still get sides try ru or pyri

id put in a few breaks like 2 weeks from time to time.
i will try that yea. i seem to be super sensitive to 5ars as i even got side effects from astaxanthin that barely reduces dht. i didnt even know it does until doing research why my erection quality is mostly at 80% for months.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i will try that yea. i seem to be super sensitive to 5ars as i even got side effects from astaxanthin that barely reduces dht. i didnt even know it does until doing research why my erection quality is mostly at 80% for months.
did you ever measured your dht during being on asta and one while you didnt take any supplements?

even though astha lowers dht its normally very low very low. would be interesting to know

so i think its neurosteroids. however at this point you are also very likely to nocebo yourself, maybe it would be better to do 2 solutions of minox, one where put finasteride tablets in and one where you just put harmless stuff in (still some tablets to mimic the filler material so you cant guess which one has finasteride in). then you ask your gf or mum or whatever to give you one without telling which it is

• +1
did you ever measured your dht during being on asta and one while you didnt take any supplements?

even though astha lowers dht its normally very low very low. would be interesting to know

so i think its neurosteroids. however at this point you are also very likely to nocebo yourself, maybe it would be better to do 2 solutions of minox, one where put finasteride tablets in and one where you just put harmless stuff in (still some tablets to mimic the filler material so you cant guess which one has finasteride in). then you ask your gf or mum or whatever to give you one without telling which it is
no sadly not. ill get my first blood test next week and will also try to get fin from my doc so i cna make my own 0.025 topical fin

I would like to see blood test results before/after of someone using diluted micro dose topical fin.
Also, dead dick is a deal breaker for me personally.

Yes.

I've been on topical fin 0.2mg a night 5 nights a week, for around 2 months

less sides than Oral fin, and results for my hair were better than oral fin.

Yes.

I've been on topical fin 0.2mg a night 5 nights a week, for around 2 months

less sides than Oral fin, and results for my hair were better than oral fin.
less sides = ?

less sides = ?
Yeah

On Oral fin I had very noticeable and prolonged erection issues- I'd have to stop the drug for a week for my erection to come back, and then my hair would get fucked up

On a similar dose of topical fin- some nights I have very slight erection issues, but most nights my erection is good or great.

If I even stop application for 36 hours, my erection returns to a great level

Plus, the density is far better on topical fin than oral fin. Topical is doing a far better job

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22971 and buflek
anyone tried this? especially guys who had sides on higher doses

apparently it reduces serum dht by 20% only

View attachment 2061052
For most people hair loss will continue
Or at least other viable options will save your hair more

Ordered some topical fin and will begin microdosing protocol. Getting DHT tested before and plan to test again after at least a month of administration of 0.005% topical solution. Here is an interesting breakdown on systemic topical fin can become.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Elvisandreaa and buflek
Ordered some topical fin and will begin microdosing protocol. Getting DHT tested before and plan to test again after at least a month of administration of 0.005% topical solution. Here is an interesting breakdown on systemic topical fin can become.

fueclinic.com will also sell liposomal fin soon. according to studies it only reduced dht by 5-10% in 18 months.

here is what they wrote me on email:

„In any case, I can proudly announce that we are in the final stages of developing liposomal Finasteride, which does not affect anything other than the scalp and does not affect the DHT level in the body. That is, the side effects are over! As soon as we have the formula developed, we will inform all our patients.“

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BrickTop
fueclinic.com will also sell liposomal fin soon. according to studies it only reduced dht by 5-10% in 18 months.

„In any case, I can proudly announce that we are in the final stages of developing liposomal Finasteride, which does not affect anything other than the scalp and does not affect the DHT level in the body. That is, the side effects are over! As soon as we have the formula developed, we will inform all our patients.“
Shiee. Following

Seems to be out already. Looks like it’s on available for patients at their clinic? How to purchase?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and buflek

Seems to be out already. Looks like it’s on available for patients at their clinic? How to purchase?
i bought it, just fill in the contact formular on the site and some guy will mail you within 1-2 days

High iq thread + bump

Any studies on Topical RU/Serum DHT?

Is this the new cure for hairloss or it only reduces it by 5-10%? Did you already purchase it? How did it go?

Is this the new cure for hairloss or it only reduces it by 5-10%? Did you already purchase it? How did it go?
delivery takes forever. they told me if it doesnt arrive on friday they will give me an extra one for free

delivery takes forever. they told me if it doesnt arrive on friday they will give me an extra one for free
How many did you order?

any updates on results + sides?
i had sides, whether they are in my head or from DHT idk. but i will reduce the dose a little and continue.

results were reduced shedding

• +1
Reactions: itneverevenstarted
@buflek how is the liposomal version working for you

@buflek how is the liposomal version working for you
im taking a break rn. im working on raising my T levels and get them constant and then ill start again

yo source