TRAINING LEGS IS AUTISTIC

xean

xean

Suffering from being sub8
JUST DO SQUATS BRO !!!!! JUST TRAIN LEGS AND GET BIG LEGS THAT BARELY FITS IN PANTS BROOOOOOOOOOOO

LEGS ARE FUCKING COPE I JUST WANT NORMAL ONES

ALL NATTY LIFTING DID FOR ME IS MAKE ME CRIPPLED MY KNEES AND BACK FUCKING HURTS BUT MUH AT LEAST I CAN DEADLIFT 475 AND SQUAT 335 BROOOOOOOO

IM NOW BASICALLY A CRIPPLED 21 YO 4/10 OGRE DYEL WITH A FRIED PENIS.

fuck life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, mike21, Bozoogway and 3 others
Who wants to be made fun of for having chicken legs

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Tai Lung
Natty lifting also gave me digestive issue cuz MUH BULK MUH PROTEIN SHAKES BROO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 51781, mike21 and 2 others
Who wants to be made fun of for having chicken legs
nigger nobody gives a fuck about legs apart from retarded gymcels from reddit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mike21, sudanguy and 3 others
0B7FF1A2 16F2 4104 B3FC 77F07682944B

Look at David laid’s legs beautiful

JUST DO SQUATS BRO !!!!! JUST TRAIN LEGS AND GET BIG LEGS THAT BARELY FITS IN PANTS BROOOOOOOOOOOO

ALL NATTY LIFTING DID FOR ME IS MAKE ME CRIPPLED MY KNEES AND BACK FUCKING HURTS BUT MUH AT LEAST I CAN DEADLIFT 475 AND SQUAT 335 BROOOOOOOO

fuck life
Women like huge legs

and your shoulders are the next if you keep doing these coping activities

I train legs once a week but I don't care about squats or deadlifts or any retarded strength goals. When I hit a four-plate deadlift and 315 squat, I stopped doing those barbell exercises entirely. Pendulum/hack squats, leg extensions, RDLs, and seated curls are all you need for them tbh. Plus calves too ig

All the gym did for me is make me a slightly bigger than avg crippled person

fuck life
I've got a big muscular ass for a guy, but average thighs.

Haha!
You gotta train those legs bro chicks love thick legs ! Don't want no chicken legs bro !
Haha

There's something stimulating about checking out your tanned, veiny, striated legs while you are pounding a foid and viewing the contrast of her pale, soft, undefined legs

I used to enjoy leg comparisons with foids after fucking them

But that once upon a time mogger is no more

• JFL
Reactions: xean
There's something stimulating about checking out your tanned, veiny, striated legs while you are pounding a foid and viewing the contrast of her pale, soft, undefined legs

As if it was not over for me

Honestly you guys are starting to make me feel bad about the two leg days i skipped in the past weeks

i skipped half of my leg exercise todya cuz crippled jfl

Honestly i want big legs now

Honestly i want big legs now
Because I have brutal scarring on my upper body, when roided, legs were the only thing I could show off

A few moments of leg validation include:
Being in one of those circles at a festival and pulling my shorts up a bit so that the shorts hugged my legs rather than being loose, showing off my whole quad and I noticed some people staring

Wearing a pair of zyzz shorts one time and a foid told me I should be a leg model

Sitting down on a bench in my gym which always causes insane separation between my leg muscles and IT band tendon (would prob need a real life pic to explain properly)

Then some foid looked at my leg then started rubbing her own as if she was trying to find that IT band/muscle seperation on her own leg which is extremely prevelant on mine

Then the rest of the validation was from slays

I dont train legs now because I'm a home gymcel and squats fuck up my back but the only point at which I would ever stop training legs if I returned to peak size would be because they are getting too big relative to my cales and the proportions just look too weird.
Relative to my body length, it would be impossible to get my upper legs "too big"

I do agree though that for a large portion of the population, having stocky powerlifter legs looks like shit

• Love it
Reactions: xean

fuck life
Average natural bodybuilder after a decade of SBD

Attachments

• 5ee210d41918247ae80e4c14.jpeg
    5ee210d41918247ae80e4c14.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0