JFL TRANNY REALIZES HOW BRUTAL LIFE IS AS A MALE AND HEIGHTISM [REGRETS SURGERY]

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m

Tagging heightpillers
Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’6
Time online
43d 4h 43m
volcelfatcel said:
pretty sure the highest rates of tranny suicide is for FTM
heightism is highly involved
If this is true it would serve as a gold standard to show why living as the average short man is MUCH worse than that of an average short woman.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Digital Hitler said:
what a retard
Women getting tranny surgeries and turning male thinking there is male privilege and then realizing that their manlet heights will make them earn zero respect from peers and kill their careers because height as a male is the most important thing for respect

Nobagger

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers
Time online
248d 15h 14m
They ask for it themselves. They don’t realize it because they get so much validation and privileges in life as a woman but they still complain, so by turning into a male they make it a lot worse for themselves.. and guess what. They are surprised, as if they thought being a male would make their life so much better. Almost as if they deserve the shit life they bring upon themselves

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Nobagger said:
They ask for it themselves. They don’t realize it because they get so much validation and privileges in life as a woman but they still complain, so by turning into a male they make it a lot worse for themselves.. and guess what. They are surprised, as if they thought being a male would make their life so much better. Almost as if they deserve the shit life they bring upon themselves
They legit believe being a male is some privilege initially like all these FTM degens

Then they turn that while being some narrow framed 5'2 genetic waste, and realize how some aspects in life that they never considered as a female like height, frame, voice become a thing that HEAVILY influences your life

men who are 5'10 are starting to be considered short in 2021
imagine a 5'2 docile narrow framed twink.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
looksforlife said:
so short guys MUST project LESS confidence in a friend group even if their opinion is right, high competence, ranking in group?
yes
your looks determine how you act

these guys can't be confident or right or leaders no matter how much frame they hold, confidence they have, social skills they have

This guy can because he has looks, he is ALLOWED to be confident based on his looks alone

You cannot look submissive either in height or face and still be the leader of a group or confident in any social situation
you'll be laughed at because you're trying to cheat your face and looks

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 21h 9m
I was laughing at first but at the end of the post I just realized that women should all become transgender so that they can be mogged and get dipression and be mega low self esteem. Then go back to being women to realize the struggles of men. And stop being narcissistic souless vermin

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Baldingman1998 said:
I was laughing at first but at the end of the post I just realized that women should all become transgender so that they can be mogged and get dipression and be mega low self esteem. Then go back to being women to realize the struggles of men. And stop being narcissistic souless vermin
Amnesia @Amnesia said it the best
take away their makeup, validation and social media
they'll come down to earth

FTM is a step even further to the struggles of males.

looksforlife

looksforlife

Amateur
Time online
28d 22h 54m
volcelfatcel said:
yes

these guys can't be confident or right or leaders no matter how much frame they hold, confidence they have, social skills they have
View attachment 1389244
This guy can because he has looks, he is ALLOWED to be confident based on his looks alone
View attachment 1389246

You cannot look submissive either in height or face and still be the leader of a group or confident in any social situation
black and white logic but yeah, literally never heard in real life say „ur too confident for ur looks“ lol, got similar things though as short balding foreigner

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
looksforlife said:
black and white logic but yeah, literally never heard in real life say „ur too confident for ur looks“ lol, got similar things though as short balding foreigner
It's not really black and white logic
One must look like a leader

Looking like a leader is
Dimorphic face, signs of high testosterone and virility
Wide frame
Tall height
Good body

Women will laugh if you look low T and try to act high t.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
AlwaysHaveQuestions @AlwaysHaveQuestions when mtf surgery chang?

looksforlife

looksforlife

Amateur
Time online
28d 22h 54m
volcelfatcel said:
It's not really black and white logic
One must look like a leader

Looking like a leader is
Dimorphic face, signs of high testosterone and virility
Wide frame
Tall height
Good body

Women will laugh if you look low T and try to act high t.
we had a short very skinny incel in our office that compensated by bullying and being competent at work and it worked somehow among guys (low t) no girl wanted him though

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
volcelfatcel said:
yes

View attachment 1389244
View attachment 1389246

Cope. Being a leader is just about having the most skill/power. I'm a complete subhuman and every person on my basketball team (all htn+) all listened and respected me as the leader just because I was the best.

Same with group projects at school, everyone just asks me for directions.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Aspiring craniomaxillofacial surgeon
Time online
110d 19h 32m
Baldingman1998 said:
No, most Men should become Trans Women

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 21h 9m
volcelfatcel said:
There is nothing too tall for females, anyone who says there is a height where you are too tall is retarded.
Exactly. Height doesn't even matter unironically. What matters is your height compared to other men. Mog or be mogged. That's what female psychology is based on

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
LooksOverAll said:
Cope. Being a leader is just about having the most skill/power. I'm a complete subhuman and every person on my basketball team (all htn+) all listened and respected me as the leader just because I was the best.

Same with group projects at school, everyone just asks me for directions.
Ye but ur 6'7

I said you cannot be submissive in either height or face

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Baldingman1998 said:
Exactly. Height doesn't even matter unironically. What matters is your height compared to other men. Mog or be mogged. That's what female psychology is based on
This. I've literally explained the psychology of heights to copers who think it's just her wanting to feel small, she'll feel small with a 5'10 guy, but she wants YOU to MOG other men with height.

T

Toodlydood

Zephir
Time online
83d 4h 50m
volcelfatcel said:
Bro where do you find these threads. JFL
PubertyMaxxer said:
The World Is A Fucking Joke
Preoximerianas said:
Willingly goes from tutorial mode to nightmare mode
Baldingman1998 said:
Deusmaximus said:
Below 180cm you are nothing but a joke.

TITUS said:
Life is an intelligence test after all, wouldn't be surprised if she ropes soon, or detransitions.
Just imagine she starts getting bald too.
What are the chances of that even happening for a ftm? Pretty low imo.
Nobagger said:
Indeed my assburgers bro. Btw did you get diagnosed? I don't need diagnosis because my relative has severe autism so 100% sure im aspie especially with the symptoms.
looksforlife said:
so short guys MUST project LESS confidence in a friend group even if their opinion is right, high competence, ranking in group?
You don't have to unless you are autistic, being nt you can do what you want.

Upvote me back dudes.

Last edited:
Herecales_Perseus

Herecales_Perseus

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 11h 35m
volcelfatcel said:

Tagging heightpillers
Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 SubhumanCurrycel @SubhumanCurrycel looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234
bruh

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Baldingman1998 said:
Also height is infinite in hyper gamy it's relative to the population, in Netherlands girls want 6'5 guys, the taller people get the higher standards become for women, because she wants you to mog other men when you go outside.

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’6
Time online
43d 4h 43m
Baldingman1998 said:
volcelfatcel said:
This. I've literally explained the psychology of heights to copers who think it's just her wanting to feel small, she'll feel small with a 5'10 guy, but she wants YOU to MOG other men with height.
Which is the main reason why once you pass high-school women will no longer be willing enough to date a man below 5’8. They know that their boyfriend is now below average height for his age and they are turned off by that. They literally see their boyfriend as a MANlet if he is past 20. The only thing saving sub 5’8 zoomers is the fact that some of them are in highschool. And their girlfriends are dumb enough to thing they can grow past 19. But when they get into 20 people no longer see they as a child.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 21h 9m
volcelfatcel said:
Also height is infinite in hyper gamy it's relative to the population, in Netherlands girls want 6'5 guys, the taller people get the higher standards become for women, because she wants you to mog other men when you go outside.
Facts. I think netherlands ideal height might be 6'5-6'9 tbh. Since 6'2 is almost average for men there. In india and japan 6'3 might be ideal. It's all about not looking like a freak (mogging everyone by over 3 feet or more). But at the same time mogging everyone by a decent amount

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’6
Time online
43d 4h 43m
volcelfatcel said:
Facts what the hell is the point in having a 6’5 dude when you are 6ft woman. There is a small chance they will get it even if they do. They are probably going to pass on some amazonian height genes to their daughters. The ignorance of women knows no bounds. :feelswhat:

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 21h 9m
maxxedfalloutdweller said:
Which is the main reason why once you pass high-school women will no longer be willing enough to date a man below 5’8. They know that their boyfriend is now below average height for his age and they are turned off by that. They literally see their boyfriend as a MANlet if he is past 20. The only thing saving sub 5’8 zoomers is the fact that some of them are in highschool. And their girlfriends are dumb enough to thing they can grow past 19. But when they get into 20 people no longer see they as a child.
Brutal

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
110d 19h 32m
Baldingman1998 said:
This is called the Percentile Pill and applies to all of FaceHFD and MS

A 5'8 man would've have had
Gigachad Height 500 years ago.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Baldingman1998 said:
Facts. I think netherlands ideal height might be 6'5-6'9 tbh. Since 6'2 is almost average for men there. In india and japan 6'3 might be ideal. It's all about not looking like a freak (mogging everyone by over 3 feet or more). But at the same time mogging everyone by a decent amount
Height attraction is 90% you mogging other men, 10% her feeling small

It's relative as fuck, you are 6'2 may feel manlet in some parts of the world.

B

brianxx

Adept
Time online
12d 9h 33m
LooksOverAll said:

You are coping here.

People dont treat you like a subhuman right now because they still think that you are useful, and perhaps not a competitor. But if they feel that you are a threat to their smv, you will see the real truth.

What you just said is like you think the car salesman really respects and likes you when he smiles at you. He just simply thinks you are useful. That's all.

This man says the truth here
Baldingman1998 said:

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
110d 19h 32m
maxxedfalloutdweller said:
As a boneless manlet, soon 18, i am terribly scared about my future :feelsyay:

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’6
Time online
43d 4h 43m
PubertyMaxxer said:
How tall are you?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Time online
177d 21h 9m
PubertyMaxxer said:
If my plan works (I become millionaire Inna few years from 100$) I will unironically give free money to users here to help them ascend

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Baldingman1998 said:
If my plan works (I become millionaire Inna few years from 100$) I will unironically give free money to users here to help them ascend
Get HT first
Even your old bloated self with hair mogs current you to suicide because of hair

Users who are viewing this thread