• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, JizzFarmer and volcelfatcel
True

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and volcelfatcel
hormonemaxxing is kind of a meme

think of your genetics as a bath tub
think of your hormones as water
your hormones go as far as your genetics allow, 99% of people struggle is genetic

Once you fill up the tub it's useless
hgh only gets you to your genetic potential which was already meant to be manlet.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
We should recruit them for mens rights because they are freed from their foid mentality and know what its like to live as a sub 8 male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Si mi plan funciona (me convierto en millonario Inna unos años a partir de 100 $) daré dinero gratis de forma irónica a los usuarios aquí para ayudarlos a ascender
My dream

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
We should recruit them for mens rights because they are freed from their foid mentality and know what its like to live as a sub 8 male
Trans people are innately mentally ill. Especially FtM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and volcelfatcel
Trans people are innately mentally ill. Especially FtM.
please dont hate me but i've been feeling dysphoric sometimes unironically

but i do realize its mental illness

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and volcelfatcel
please dont hate me but i've been feeling dysphoric sometimes unironically

but i do realize its mental illness
the thing that keeps me from not doing it is liking being a man

getting banned from this forum

and would be an ugly girl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
the thing that keeps me from not doing it is liking being a man

getting banned from this forum

and would be an ugly girl
Ngl i would ascend hard if i transitioned to a female.

But i just can't imagine sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass and still portray the image of a strong independent women nonetheless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, VenezuelansUSER and Deleted member 8244
Ngl, ascendería con fuerza si hiciera la transición a una mujer.

Pero no puedo imaginarme chupando pollas y siendo follada por el culo y aún así retratar la imagen de una mujer fuerte e independiente.
Im know this

But i just can't imagine sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass and still portray the image of a strong independent women nonetheless.
damnn im jealous of boys who are really pretty / feminine and look like females

like Gosha irl or Nagisa and Shinji (anime) also Ralsei from Deltarune

you would basically have the same smv as a girl irl in terms of people treating you well. if you dont hang out with jocks and hang out with more chill normal people.

and you have alot of smv for gay guys and maybe straight / bi females aswell.

• +1

you would basically have the same smv as a girl irl in terms of people treating you well. if you dont hang out with jocks and hang out with more chill normal people.

and you could actually have females as friends

• +1
Indeed my assburgers bro. Btw did you get diagnosed? I don't need diagnosis because my relative has severe autism so 100% sure im aspie especially with the symptoms.
Yeah I’m diagnosed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and volcelfatcel
Tagging TransGirls:
@PubertyMaxxer :
1945066-bigthumbnail.jpg

@ItisOver :
kiyoka-101823.jpg

@realklay11 :
Lily-Hoshikawa-Transgender.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, JizzFarmer and ItsOver.com
Take my shoes and walk a mile
Something that you can't do (woo, hey!)”

Nah I'm just boneless
That's so dumb. Masc Dom bones with high collagen / good hair is most desired for JBs
Definitely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I'm pretty sure this is a larp written by a shortcel

• So Sad
Reactions: paranakee

Tagging heightpillers
@Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @looksmaxxer234
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

i literaly know the same story from reddit but THE TRANNY IS 4"10 LMAO THE DELUSIONNNN:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Women getting tranny surgeries and turning male thinking there is male privilege and then realizing that their manlet heights will make them earn zero respect from peers and kill their careers because height as a male is the most important thing for respect
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the left is eating itself

• +1
This is such an obvious larp,there is 0 chance that an actual female wrote this.

Very elaborate tho,well though out.

It takes to remove every feminine advantage of a woman for them to get blackpilled. How funny it is

Another proof you can't teach people who are not in the position of needing to understand it. Women can't understand the BP unless they are dating coach or are confronted to too much male reality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
so moral of the story is that men should lie about being trans to get sympathy from foids?

• +1
It takes to remove every feminine advantage of a woman for them to get blackpilled. How funny it is

Another proof you can't teach people who are not in the position of needing to understand it. Women can't understand the BP unless they are dating coach or are confronted to too much male reality.
I’ve always said that chads and incels are the only ones truly aware of the bp since they are directly affected by it.

You'll be destroyed by heightism if you do that shit ngl
women are midget height

if men who are 5'10 struggle in 2021, you can't imagine someone who is 5'2
I’m like 5’4….

keep the dick and go lesbian?

• +1
keep the dick and go lesbian?
Damn that's actually very smart. From now on i will call myself female + dom lesbian

SHFx8wP.png
s

• JFL
Reactions: JL~
I’ve always said that chads and incels are the only ones truly aware of the bp since they are directly affected by it.
Based

hormonemaxxing is kind of a meme

think of your genetics as a bath tub
think of your hormones as water
your hormones go as far as your genetics allow, 99% of people struggle is genetic

Once you fill up the tub it's useless
hgh only gets you to your genetic potential which was already meant to be manlet.
Not scientifically accurate

Trannies are the ultimate indulgence of hardcore victim complex, delusion and narcissism, much of the time.

They think Trannies are being murdered because they're trannies and not because they are mentally unwell, often prostitutes, on drugs, living dangerous lifestyles because of the mental un-wellness. Correlation not Causation.

They think some one calling them their biological gender is oppression. If I call myself an airplane, and you refuse to call me an airplane, it's not you oppressing me. The fact that they choose to to promote less common definitions of words to solidify their differing categorization of reality is their choice.

That's like if Christians were saying they're being oppressed when you tell them there's no god.

They guzzle down MSM and believe in Straight Privilege, Cis Privilege, White Privilege, etc. The Privilege is if you use your brain and make good life decisions you get better life outcomes. That's the source of privilege. The fact that particular groups tend to on average make dumb fucking decisions isn't any one elses responsibility but the ones who made those decisions.

Had to vent because the whole lifestyle of perpetual "victim" makes me want to vomit up chunks of blood.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Elvisandreaa, Callooh_Calais and 1 other person
I don't believe any story written on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noodlelover
Women getting tranny surgeries and turning male thinking there is male privilege and then realizing that their manlet heights will make them earn zero respect from peers and kill their careers because height as a male is the most important thing for respect
Male privilege is really only wealthy man or chad privilege sadly.

• +1
I just do not understand FTM. The male privilege females believe men have is the ultimate apex fallacy

She admitted to me that the first time she met me, she was actually annoyed at me because she thought I was being too confident for my size, like I wasn't tall enough to act as confident as I was, and she thought I had a Napoleon Complex, but she says she felt bad when she found out I was transgender because now she realizes that I wasn't trying to overcompensate for being short, that I was trying to be confident after dealing with life as a transgender.

Then I asked her, "So if I wasn't a transgender man, but just a short cis man, would you still think I have a complex?" And she said if I was a short cis man, she would still think I had a complex, because it's different.

Absolutely fucking brutal. Heightpill is the most real pill there is, thank god I'm well over 180cm

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This is very common, FtM often regret transitioning. It's brutal they have to figure out the hard way that all the "patriarchy", "male privilege" stuff is mostly bullshit and the average male has a terrible life when they're not blinded by the apex fallacy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729 and noodlelover
Just imagine she starts getting bald too. :lul:

Actually most FtM's who carry the balding gene will bald extremely rapidly (faster than actual men) when they get on TRT because their androgen receptors are so sensitive as females.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and noodlelover

Tagging heightpillers
@Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @looksmaxxer234
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

probably manlet reddit bait larp but its pretty funny how she says "they reject me before i even have the chance to tell them im trans"

the world has gotten to the point where thats a flex with women lmao

literally not having a dick and being a demonic human centipede experiment is better than being a normal short guy

• +1
Now this is funny as fuck

• +1
Heightism is quite frankly, one of the most common and apparent forms of discrimination men face. All sorts of men, across all regions and races. In fact, they get discriminated by not only the opposite gender but the same gender as well.

Seems like something one would obviously take into consideration before making a permanent, life changing transition but I guess not? :feelsthink:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14262, thecel and 2 others
Heightism is quite frankly, one of the most common and apparent forms of discrimination men face. All sorts of men, across all regions and races. In fact, they get discriminated by not only the opposite gender but the same gender as well.

Seems like something one would obviously take into consideration before making a permanent, life changing transition but I guess not? :feelsthink:
Why would they be aware of it though
they have lived an entire life full of privileges as female

They have no idea because they themselves were the heightists before and were fine with it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Alexanderr

Yeah he prob didn’t know how bad heightism is for men at the beginning of his transition, BUT gender dysphoria may be severe, in which case transition is worthwhile in spite of heightism (and other male disadvantages).

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, datboijj and MiroslavBulldosex