• JFL
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer, Lihito, uglygoyim and 36 others
what a retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wateriswet, MusicMaxxingMidget, thecel and 25 others
pretty sure the highest rates of tranny suicide is for FTM
heightism is highly involved
If this is true it would serve as a gold standard to show why living as the average short man is MUCH worse than that of an average short woman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, thecel, HQNPmaxxing and 14 others
what a retard
Women getting tranny surgeries and turning male thinking there is male privilege and then realizing that their manlet heights will make them earn zero respect from peers and kill their careers because height as a male is the most important thing for respect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet, Karstossos, MaxillaMaxing and 24 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, thecel and 14 others
Some kill, Some steal, Some break your heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shave, datboijj, BUY$DRUGS and 2 others
Super low IQ for going FTM
You'll be destroyed by heightism if you do that shit ngl
women are midget height

if men who are 5'10 struggle in 2021, you can't imagine someone who is 5'2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mexicanboi, hairyballscel, vaninskybird and 12 others
They ask for it themselves. They don’t realize it because they get so much validation and privileges in life as a woman but they still complain, so by turning into a male they make it a lot worse for themselves.. and guess what. They are surprised, as if they thought being a male would make their life so much better. Almost as if they deserve the shit life they bring upon themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet, MaxillaMaxing, datboijj and 19 others
They ask for it themselves. They don’t realize it because they get so much validation and privileges in life as a woman but they still complain, so by turning into a male they make it a lot worse for themselves.. and guess what. They are surprised, as if they thought being a male would make their life so much better. Almost as if they deserve the shit life they bring upon themselves
They legit believe being a male is some privilege initially like all these FTM degens

Then they turn that while being some narrow framed 5'2 genetic waste, and realize how some aspects in life that they never considered as a female like height, frame, voice become a thing that HEAVILY influences your life

men who are 5'10 are starting to be considered short in 2021
imagine a 5'2 docile narrow framed twink.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, MaxillaMaxing, Introvertednarc and 19 others
so short guys MUST project LESS confidence in a friend group even if their opinion is right, high competence, ranking in group?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shave, Nautica, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Being FTM is suicidefuel, I would know :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Ritalincel, datboijj and 3 others
so short guys MUST project LESS confidence in a friend group even if their opinion is right, high competence, ranking in group?
yes
your looks determine how you act

these guys can't be confident or right or leaders no matter how much frame they hold, confidence they have, social skills they have

This guy can because he has looks, he is ALLOWED to be confident based on his looks alone

You cannot look submissive either in height or face and still be the leader of a group or confident in any social situation
you'll be laughed at because you're trying to cheat your face and looks

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Nautica, JL~ and 7 others
I was laughing at first but at the end of the post I just realized that women should all become transgender so that they can be mogged and get dipression and be mega low self esteem. Then go back to being women to realize the struggles of men. And stop being narcissistic souless vermin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, MaxillaMaxing, shave and 13 others
I was laughing at first but at the end of the post I just realized that women should all become transgender so that they can be mogged and get dipression and be mega low self esteem. Then go back to being women to realize the struggles of men. And stop being narcissistic souless vermin
@Amnesia said it the best
take away their makeup, validation and social media
they'll come down to earth

FTM is a step even further to the struggles of males.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, MaxillaMaxing, vaninskybird and 10 others
yes

these guys can't be confident or right or leaders no matter how much frame they hold, confidence they have, social skills they have
View attachment 1389244
This guy can because he has looks, he is ALLOWED to be confident based on his looks alone
View attachment 1389246

You cannot look submissive either in height or face and still be the leader of a group or confident in any social situation
black and white logic but yeah, literally never heard in real life say „ur too confident for ur looks“ lol, got similar things though as short balding foreigner

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
black and white logic but yeah, literally never heard in real life say „ur too confident for ur looks“ lol, got similar things though as short balding foreigner
It's not really black and white logic
One must look like a leader

Looking like a leader is
Dimorphic face, signs of high testosterone and virility
Wide frame
Tall height
Good body

Women will laugh if you look low T and try to act high t.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shave, Baldingman1998, Nautica and 2 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions when mtf surgery chang?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
It's not really black and white logic
One must look like a leader

Looking like a leader is
Dimorphic face, signs of high testosterone and virility
Wide frame
Tall height
Good body

Women will laugh if you look low T and try to act high t.
we had a short very skinny incel in our office that compensated by bullying and being competent at work and it worked somehow among guys (low t) no girl wanted him though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, shave, Danish_Retard and 3 others
yes

View attachment 1389244
View attachment 1389246

Cope. Being a leader is just about having the most skill/power. I'm a complete subhuman and every person on my basketball team (all htn+) all listened and respected me as the leader just because I was the best.

Same with group projects at school, everyone just asks me for directions.

• +1
Reactions: polio, Nautica, datboijj and 4 others
Below 180cm you are nothing but a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, NodiN, shave and 10 others
Willingly goes from tutorial mode to nightmare mode :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shave, Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
Life is an intelligence test after all, wouldn't be surprised if she ropes soon, or detransitions.
Just imagine she starts getting bald too. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, shave, Danish_Retard and 15 others
No, most Men should become Trans Women

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, Preoximerianas and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, karbo, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
There is nothing too tall for females, anyone who says there is a height where you are too tall is retarded.
Exactly. Height doesn't even matter unironically. What matters is your height compared to other men. Mog or be mogged. That's what female psychology is based on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, JL~, Deleted member 9426 and 10 others
Cope. Being a leader is just about having the most skill/power. I'm a complete subhuman and every person on my basketball team (all htn+) all listened and respected me as the leader just because I was the best.

Same with group projects at school, everyone just asks me for directions.
Ye but ur 6'7

I said you cannot be submissive in either height or face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9426 and JizzFarmer
Exactly. Height doesn't even matter unironically. What matters is your height compared to other men. Mog or be mogged. That's what female psychology is based on
This. I've literally explained the psychology of heights to copers who think it's just her wanting to feel small, she'll feel small with a 5'10 guy, but she wants YOU to MOG other men with height.

• +1
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 15128, JL~ and 8 others

Bro where do you find these threads. JFL
The World Is A Fucking Joke
Willingly goes from tutorial mode to nightmare mode
Below 180cm you are nothing but a joke.

Life is an intelligence test after all, wouldn't be surprised if she ropes soon, or detransitions.
Just imagine she starts getting bald too.
What are the chances of that even happening for a ftm? Pretty low imo.
Indeed my assburgers bro. Btw did you get diagnosed? I don't need diagnosis because my relative has severe autism so 100% sure im aspie especially with the symptoms.
You don't have to unless you are autistic, being nt you can do what you want.

Upvote me back dudes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Baldingman1998
Also height is infinite in hyper gamy it's relative to the population, in Netherlands girls want 6'5 guys, the taller people get the higher standards become for women, because she wants you to mog other men when you go outside.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hairyballscel, Deleted member 9426 and 8 others
This. I've literally explained the psychology of heights to copers who think it's just her wanting to feel small, she'll feel small with a 5'10 guy, but she wants YOU to MOG other men with height.
Which is the main reason why once you pass high-school women will no longer be willing enough to date a man below 5’8. They know that their boyfriend is now below average height for his age and they are turned off by that. They literally see their boyfriend as a MANlet if he is past 20. The only thing saving sub 5’8 zoomers is the fact that some of them are in highschool. And their girlfriends are dumb enough to thing they can grow past 19. But when they get into 20 people no longer see they as a child.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Also height is infinite in hyper gamy it's relative to the population, in Netherlands girls want 6'5 guys, the taller people get the higher standards become for women, because she wants you to mog other men when you go outside.
Facts. I think netherlands ideal height might be 6'5-6'9 tbh. Since 6'2 is almost average for men there. In india and japan 6'3 might be ideal. It's all about not looking like a freak (mogging everyone by over 3 feet or more). But at the same time mogging everyone by a decent amount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 2729, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Facts what the hell is the point in having a 6’5 dude when you are 6ft woman. There is a small chance they will get it even if they do. They are probably going to pass on some amazonian height genes to their daughters. The ignorance of women knows no bounds. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Which is the main reason why once you pass high-school women will no longer be willing enough to date a man below 5’8. They know that their boyfriend is now below average height for his age and they are turned off by that. They literally see their boyfriend as a MANlet if he is past 20. The only thing saving sub 5’8 zoomers is the fact that some of them are in highschool. And their girlfriends are dumb enough to thing they can grow past 19. But when they get into 20 people no longer see they as a child.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This is called the Percentile Pill and applies to all of FaceHFD and MS

A 5'8 man would've have had
Gigachad Height 500 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, datboijj, Patient A and 5 others
Facts. I think netherlands ideal height might be 6'5-6'9 tbh. Since 6'2 is almost average for men there. In india and japan 6'3 might be ideal. It's all about not looking like a freak (mogging everyone by over 3 feet or more). But at the same time mogging everyone by a decent amount
Height attraction is 90% you mogging other men, 10% her feeling small

It's relative as fuck, you are 6'2 may feel manlet in some parts of the world.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others

You are coping here.

People dont treat you like a subhuman right now because they still think that you are useful, and perhaps not a competitor. But if they feel that you are a threat to their smv, you will see the real truth.

What you just said is like you think the car salesman really respects and likes you when he smiles at you. He just simply thinks you are useful. That's all.

This man says the truth here

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
As a boneless manlet, soon 18, i am terribly scared about my future :feelsyay:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
As a boneless manlet, soon 18, i am terribly scared about my future :feelsyay:
If my plan works (I become millionaire Inna few years from 100$) I will unironically give free money to users here to help them ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, PubertyMaxxer and volcelfatcel
If my plan works (I become millionaire Inna few years from 100$) I will unironically give free money to users here to help them ascend
Get HT first
Even your old bloated self with hair mogs current you to suicide because of hair

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998