Transgenderism and feelings of inferiority. Why are so many girls being born in the bodies of men?

symphony

symphony

Iron
You've seen it. I've seen it. We've all seen it. There's been a huge rise in trans people in recent times. Specifically trans girls. Is this rise in trans girls a result of jewish chemicals and poor upbringing? No, the answer is merely subhumanity. There's a reason why chad never becomes trans. Only those enveloped by strong feelings of inferiority go down this path. They see themselves and see a subhuman. Instead of accepting their body and self, they reject it and live in the delusion that they simply have the wrong body. In their heads they envision how great life would be if only they were a cute girl instead of whatever they are! The inferiority scales them down to feelings of femininuty because femiminity is weak, submissive, and in turn relatable to these people. They'll accept this new identity and spend the rest of their days coping that they are valid and they are just like everyone else. Clearly they are bothered by the fact that they aren't. Deluded. Its not an escape. Its a prison. One of eternal self hatred. And its only overcome by embracing the subhuman self and ascending. Not by trying to escape altogether.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, 5'7 zoomer, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
You've seen it. I've seen it. We've all seen it. There's been a huge rise in trans people in recent times. Specifically trans girls. Is this rise in trans girls a result of jewish chemicals and poor upbringing? No, the answer is merely subhumanity. There's a reason why chad never becomes trans. Only those enveloped by strong feelings of inferiority go down this path. They see themselves and see a subhuman. Instead of accepting their body and self, they reject it and live in the delusion that they simply have the wrong body. In their heads they envision how great life would be if only they were a cute girl instead of whatever they are! The inferiority scales them down to feelings of femininuty because femiminity is weak, submissive, and in turn relatable to these people. They'll accept this new identity and spend the rest of their days coping that they are valid and they are just like everyone else. Clearly they are bothered by the fact that they aren't. Deluded. Its not an escape. Its a prison. One of eternal self hatred. And its only overcome by embracing the subhuman self and ascending. Not by trying to escape altogether.
DNR!! UwU

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Imretarded?

• +1
@Imretarded?
DNR!! UwU
Transitioning is a way of ascension though. You can get laid if you're not ogre.:feelshehe:

The only deluded ones are the ones who just look like dudes in dresses. Gender has looks as big part of it.

Also I think most dudes may not like being a woman so i don't recommend lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, symphony and slavicpsycho
Transitioning is a way of ascension though. You can get laid if you're not ogre.:feelshehe:

The only deluded ones are the ones who just look like dudes in dresses. Gender has looks as big part of it.

Uhm- Hey! C-can you t-t-transition fo-for me? So we uhm- c-can have owo sex together?

• JFL
Reactions: symphony and Imretarded?
Uhm- Hey! C-can you t-t-transition fo-for me? So we uhm- c-can have owo sex together?
bad idea to do for someone else. It has to be for yourself

also @iloveboobs @Rea does bro know?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea

No way you can look down at your dick and feel and insane amount of bdd. Even if you get surgery I doubt you'll ever feel right. Anyways, if you can look good as a girl you can probably look good as an androgynous leaning man. The mental turmoil and ostracization of full on transitioning wont be worth it.

• Hmm...
Nice avi

• +1
No way you can look down at your dick and feel and insane amount of bdd. Even if you get surgery I doubt you'll ever feel right. Anyways, if you can look good as a girl you can probably look good as an androgynous leaning man. The mental turmoil and ostracization of full on transitioning wont be worth it.
I don't feel bad looking at me dick.

You can just 'boymode' around transphobes.:feelshehe:

mine mogs

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Alt Number 3