transvestigations are kinda useless, but brutal

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
identifying the physical traits (especially in the face) that differentiates men and women sounds like the best method to recognize the gender of a person you can use without having to make blood tests for example (i guess it can be used for that purpose) or using any other tool

but it's completely pointless when you are living in a time where people have fucked up hormones or genetic damage, so their children are not born with the proper dimorphism they are supposed to be born with

men with wide hips, women with huge chins, men with girly frame and chest insertions, girls with manly face harmony ... 98% of men no longer can have long hair without people thinking he is a girl... boneless men, body proportions, low pitched voice on girls and vice-versa, etc, etc ... i've literally seen real women who would look like men if they cut their hair off

basically what i extract from "transvestigations" is that there is just something wrong with humans nowadays and that almost no one is worried or concerned about this

whoever that was behind this .... whoever that wanted to this to happen ... he has absolutely achieved it

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR