treated like an abused dog in and out of school

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
For some context on my appearance im 5'7, nearly 15, fat and have long greasy hair

The people in the story are not like 'popular' in school themselves but are 'normal' and have connections with the popular kids and the people in my class who think im an autist anyway and if i fought back it could get 5x worse

2 days ago I was walking down the school stairs and a group of like 7-8 cocksuckers from my school started to shout a name of one of their friends who kind of looks like me because we're both fat and have long hair who i used to be friends with and they eventually change to shouting my name and this was infront of 2 htb's

And around 5 months ago im walking back from school and 4 people (they are all manlets but have connections to popular people from my school) are behind me and start calling my name so i said 'yeah' then they just ask me some retarded questions asking if im pretty much about that life like as robbing people n shit so i jestermaxx and say yes and i keep walking and then one of them kicks my bag up and the other 3 start to laugh and i keep walking and after like 10 steps i turn around and one of them is doing some like sasquatch walk behind me and it goes on until the guy who kicked my bag turns left to go onto his pooron 2 bedroom house JFL and nothing else happens

Anytime I walk past them individually in school they don't do anything to me either it's just when they're in a group they do that shit and it pisses me off

Also a ltb called me ugly but she's a gypsy so idrc i hope she gets baby trapped :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter, Esteban1997, Lmao and 4 others
might aswell hop on .is

OVER

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and bloomercel
Bruh you’ve been here since july and still fat wtf man, you’re not even trying. @tyronelite we need to restore ‘Banned Until Lean’

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, zura, !MagicMan777 and 10 others
Stay strong brother

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 29581
Bruh you’ve been here since july and still fat wtf man, you’re not even trying. @tyronelite we need to restore ‘Banned Until Lean’
i hope that rule comes back i keep rotting away and have all the motivation to change but 0 action

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Gaygymmaxx
your fault for being fat

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, gr34ter and Gaygymmaxx
Valid tbh

You havent started looksmaxxing until youve felt the power of 10%bf atleast once.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, !MagicMan777, socialcel and 1 other person
your a fakecel if your on incelis and a fatass

why is griffith so popular here?

For some context on my appearance im 5'7, nearly 15, fat and have long greasy hair

The people in the story are not like 'popular' in school themselves but are 'normal' and have connections with the popular kids and the people in my class who think im an autist anyway and if i fought back it could get 5x worse

2 days ago I was walking down the school stairs and a group of like 7-8 cocksuckers from my school started to shout a name of one of their friends who kind of looks like me because we're both fat and have long hair who i used to be friends with and they eventually change to shouting my name and this was infront of 2 htb's

And around 5 months ago im walking back from school and 4 people (they are all manlets but have connections to popular people from my school) are behind me and start calling my name so i said 'yeah' then they just ask me some retarded questions asking if im pretty much about that life like as robbing people n shit so i jestermaxx and say yes and i keep walking and then one of them kicks my bag up and the other 3 start to laugh and i keep walking and after like 10 steps i turn around and one of them is doing some like sasquatch walk behind me and it goes on until the guy who kicked my bag turns left to go onto his pooron 2 bedroom house JFL and nothing else happens

Anytime I walk past them individually in school they don't do anything to me either it's just when they're in a group they do that shit and it pisses me off

Also a ltb called me ugly but she's a gypsy so idrc i hope she gets baby trapped :lul:
Brutally over

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
These guys got their dick sucked good by the foids who witnessed you getting bullied. Their panties were wet and hoped that you got beaten a little bit.Brutal world this is buddy boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Niksy and Clown Show
Maybe because you're fat and 5'7. Lose weight and then you can decide if you're truly destined to be an eternally mocked sub 5 truecel. You'll probably grow too, fuark

These guys got their dick sucked good by the foids who witnessed you getting bullied. Their panties were wet and hoped that you got beaten a little bit.Brutal world this is buddy boyo.
This. If you're truly subhuman this is your life for eternity. Chad will cave your skull in and foids will masturbate to it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Clown Show and Nick.Harte
Maybe because you're fat and 5'7. Lose weight and then you can decide if you're truly destined to be an eternally mocked sub 5 truecel. You'll probably grow too, fuark

This. If you're truly subhuman this is your life for eternity. Chad will cave your skull in and foids will masturbate to it
It's a sick world tbh.You are born with good genetics = You'll experience heaven, and if you're born with bad genetics = You'll experience Hell.Everything starts and ends here unortunately.No afterlife n shit.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
You really need to stand up for yourself and physically attack one of them, that's the only way that bullying is going to stop. I'm talking from experience...

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, sudanguy, gr34ter and 1 other person
robably grow too
wdym? Ik it will boost hgh production but if you're fat you can still grow ig.What if you're above 20 and were alwags overweiht?

You really need to stand up for yourself and physically attack one of them, that's the only way that bullying is going to stop. I'm talking from experience...
It works but not all the time. He may get a good beating by the tougher guys while the foids film and laugh.

It works but not all the time. He may get a good beating by the tougher guys while the foids film and laugh.
guys in the stairway never laid a finger on me or filmed me they were all shorter than me or my height

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
hope so i plan on taking ma classes soon
those foids dont talk to those guys + this aint caveman days

Facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Just hope that you will get some late bloomer David Gandy comeback type of shit in your life

I'm also 5'7 but giga delayed in puberty so I can only h(c)ope
brutal for me because i was an early bloomer. ive grew an inch since summer so if i can hit 5'9 or taller it wont be that bad since i can larp 2 inches with shoes and say im 6'0 :/

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 51838
Fuck brings me back to when I was giga abused dog. Man I need to roid maxx

brutal for me because i was an early bloomer. ive grew an inch since summer so if i can hit 5'9 or taller it wont be that bad since i can larp 2 inches with shoes and say im 6'0 :/
why dont you buy aromasin then !!!
When you were jestermaxxing, did you only say yes? you only replied with one word and didn't go along with it further and say something funny or were u just being concise. If you only said one word it just sounds awkward and makes it sound like its getting to your head which is what they want

why dont you buy aromasin then !!!
ill consider it got nothing else to lose
When you were jestermaxxing, did you only say yes? you only replied with one word and didn't go along with it further and say something funny or were u just being concise. If you only said one word it just sounds awkward and makes it sound like its getting to your head which is what they want
They asked me "are you gonna steal my p's" a couple times which just means "are you gonna steal my money" and they obviously know im not at all a thug or whatever the fuck jfl so i just say yea a couple times and he says "nahh you wont" and I keep walking like 10 yard until one of them kicks my bag and I keep walking and I can hear them laughing so I turn around and a guy whos like 5'1 and pudgy is doing like a billionaire walk directly behind me and that goes on for another 40 seconds until he turns into the road where he lives

I mumble a lot so i probably said "bro" a couple times but thats it, I never spoke with them that deep

This if I had kids I would tell them as soon as someone says some mean shit to you or hits you immediately punch them they’ll learn to not mess with you anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show