Treatment plan has arrived

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
My pre surgical orthodontic treatment plan has finally arrived. It looks alright to me especially as there will be no teeth extracted and I'll go from a 6 teeth to an 8 teeth smile.

Surgery will be a bimax but in the invisalign plan only the BSSO can be seen (obviously because the relative distance of the maxilla advancement cannot be seen).

Opinions?

Screenshot 20220607 124924 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20220607 124950 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220607 125100 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220607 125143 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, lasthope, subhuman incel and 3 others
too high iq for me so i will just bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
@lasthope @subhuman incel @Zenturio @Carpediem

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and subhuman incel
I wish you the very best OP, thank you for your work on here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Acromegaly_Chad
So you will get invisalign instead of braces?

So you will get invisalign instead of braces?
Yes. And most probably no SARPE. I think I can save that money for jaw angle implants and canthopexy, because maxillary advancement and invisalign will give me an 8 teeth smile which is not perfect but pretty good once my teeth are perfectly white

dont be too happy u subhuman, i just want to remind u that genetically superior specimens like me exist who didnt need any orthodontic treatment before and after bimax, ur teeth are ugly and mispositioned so i get why u need it,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 2729, n0rthface and 1 other person
dont be too happy u subhuman, i just want to remind u that genetically superior specimens like me exist who didnt need any orthodontic treatment before and after bimax, ur teeth are ugly and mispositioned so i get why u need it,
I mog you to oblivion and back, you worthless hymie chink fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, lasthope, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
bro I am too retarded to understand this shit but I hope it works out for you

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and subhuman incel
My pre surgical orthodontic treatment plan has finally arrived. It looks alright to me especially as there will be no teeth extracted and I'll go from a 6 teeth to an 8 teeth smile.

Surgery will be a bimax but in the invisalign plan only the BSSO can be seen (obviously because the relative distance of the maxilla advancement cannot be seen).

Opinions?

View attachment 1720773
View attachment 1720775View attachment 1720776View attachment 1720778
Wait so you think Invisalign will be enough to fix your subhuman 6 teeth smile?

Would be lifefuel for me too lol

Wait so you think Invisalign will be enough to fix your subhuman 6 teeth smile?

Would be lifefuel for me too lol
So my ortho said the problem with my palate and dark triangles is not that it's overall narrow (it's actually very very wide in the back, so wide that they had to adjust the materials when taking my teeth prints) but it's just very recessed and narrow towards the very front.

Ergo slight widening at the front + maxillary advancement will solve the issue sufficiently and I'll go to an 8 teeth smile.

People with a V-shaped maxilla can greatly benefit from lefort 1 advancements in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
So my ortho said the problem with my palate and dark triangles is not that it's overall narrow (it's actually very very wide in the back, so wide that they had to adjust the materials when taking my teeth prints) but it's just very recessed and narrow towards the very front.

Ergo slight widening at the front + maxillary advancement will solve the issue sufficiently and I'll go to an 8 teeth smile.

People with a V-shaped maxilla can greatly benefit from lefort 1 advancements in that regard.
Have you a top view photo of your upper palate
I hope I have the same issue lol

Also check your pm pls

Going from 6-8 teeth smile will be a halo
Is the final picture considered perfect occlusion regarding the relationship between upper and lower molars?

Here is my early stages invisalign plan if that interests you to compare how a bite on the other end of the spectrum looks