tren makes me insane

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I send pics of my balls to random girls I sleep 4 hours a day and cant sleep anymore I wake up too early and I have done only 2 injections of tren hex 150 mg so far. I also jack off to some insane shit and feel like the world is doomed and its over hardly feel any joy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Jungcuck, 5.5psl and 6 others
I send pics of my balls to random girls I sleep 4 hours a day and cant sleep anymore I wake up too early and I have done only 2 injections of tren hex 150 mg so far. I also jack off to some insane shit and feel like the world is doomed and its over hardly feel any joy
Time to beastmaxx brother

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
the way a man should feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
You turned gay yet?

send me ur balls if u aint a pussy

RU 58841 works with tren?

If you're autistic and morally repugnant enough to be on this forum then your brainchem is not made for tren