Tret souce

hockbirdson

hockbirdson

im so insecure
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
21
Reputation
7
Thoughts on tret and azalaic acid off eBay and depop? Already spent 50$ on depop they’re supposed to ship Monday or Tuesday but kind of second guessing myself
 
if you can cancel than i would, i would just buy from a India Mart source like triveni. bc ebay n depop are most likely fake tret and azalaic JFL.
this is triveni, what i used for basically everything oral or skincare related. https://sourceleak.io/triveni-medical
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
im under 18 so I don’t have access to my ssn is that ok
Yoo pm me I started a server yesterday bc I wanted to sell Trey I got it cheaper than anywhere add me on discord if ur tryna join the server iblamej0rdan
Also I take any form of payment
 

Similar threads

Mathikxksss
Replies
1
Views
60
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
ascend2chad
Blackpill Tret source
Replies
12
Views
47
dourememberme
dourememberme
hockbirdson
Replies
11
Views
58
hockbirdson
hockbirdson
hockbirdson
Replies
8
Views
60
Rabbi
Rabbi
lux67
Replies
1
Views
46
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top