tretinoin burnt my fucking upper eyelids

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I applied tretinoin with care and didn't apply in the zones where fat matters the most ( eye fat pads, brow area )

I started with generic 0.05 concentration tretinoin as i have naturally very hardy skin
Im still in the shedding phase (been 1 week using it) my skin feels tight asf and have light burns on my nose and mouth.

but im so fucking pissed. my upper eyelids just randomly start fucking burning and i cant do shit about this.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
I applied tretinoin with care and didn't apply in the zones where fat matters the most ( eye fat pads, brow area )

I started with generic 0.05 concentration tretinoin as i have naturally very hardy skin
Im still in the shedding phase (been 1 week using it) my skin feels tight asf and have light burns on my nose and mouth.

but im so fucking pissed. my upper eyelids just randomly start fucking burning and i cant do shit about this.
never happened to me been using it for two months and my uee didn't change

never happened to me been using it for two months and my uee didn't change
no i meant i have little to no uee but this shit burnt my eyelids so i cant see sometimes

no i meant i have little to no uee but this shit burnt my eyelids so i cant see sometimes
never happened to me but I've been using a week concentration i didn't feel a burn at all

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4464 and egoy
maxmendietta
egoy

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
It spreads to other areas under the skin so don't apply 3-5 cm near your eye area or where you don't want it to spread. I get the stinging eye lids too.

Months later and my skin can't really get used to it tbh (0.025%), my skin doesn't seem to really get any better either since I can only use it every few days cause it burns my face off every time. The red irritated face isn't a very good look for me either jfl

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
It spreads to other areas under the skin so don't apply 3-5 cm near your eye area or where you don't want it to spread. I get the stinging eye lids too.

Months later and my skin can't really get used to it tbh (0.025%), my skin doesn't seem to really get any better either since I can only use it every few days cause it burns my face off every time. The red irritated face isn't a very good look for me either jfl
brutal it stopped burning me and now i apply it with no burns at all or tightness

That’s why I take iso-tretinoin

brutal it stopped burning me and now i apply it with no burns at all or tightness

Actually now I'm pushing through the irritation and applying daily anyway. Seems to burn less today so maybe it's the way to go. Brb reporting back in a few days when my face is burnt off.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Actually now I'm pushing through the irritation and applying daily anyway. Seems to burn less today so maybe it's the way to go. Brb reporting back in a few days when my face is burnt off.
yeah thats what u should do. normal peeling phase then your skin gets accustomed to it unless you are using way too high strength tretinoin