Tretinoin has highly aged my face

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Tretinoin has only destroyed my skin so far, it's my third attempt and I've been using it for a little over 3 months now, my face has been aged in every way, my skin looks old and dry, I got wrinkles under my eyes which come and go and a wrinkle on my forehead, my nasolabial folds are a lot more noticeable, my skin looks bold and dead, my under eye circles seem darker, my skin feels thinner and saggier than before, my skin is still peeling sometimes, my skin still feels irritated, this shit seems to be pure poison but idiots keep saying "muh just keep going it will get better" but people who get fucking wrinkles from it have used it for like 2 years and it never gets better for them, I'm giving this shit 2 more weeks of use if I see no improvements I'm dropping it forever, I just came back from the derm and she thought I was 40 when I'm actually 24, she told me tret does very little difference and to stop using it, I came back and looked into the mirror and I look very old, that shit has stolen my youth, I look terrible, it's as if all the attractiveness had been sucked out of my face, I'm using it for 12 more days until I get to the 3 month and a half mark, if I see no improvements I quit this crap forever, I tried this death cancer cream 2 times before and both times it looksmined me to no end and it got better after I stopped using it, I only tried it againg because I wanted to anti age max and they said that things improved later on but they only get worse and I've aged 20 fucking years in a few months.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Deprived, RAMU KAKA and 25 others
I used it for 8 months and noticed almost no difference, so I stopped it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Try a different strength. Nobody ages worse due to tretinoin from what I have seen. Also, people who have good results usually have an entire skincare routine, it's not just tretinoin that does all the work for them. They have an AM/PM routine. If you go over at r/tretinoin and read the top posts you can see what they use. It was eye-opening for me because I started recognizing the gay glow that comes with using tretinoin. Before I used to think people had good genetics, but I now know they're just good at frauding.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Schönling, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
I'm not going to post pictures of my current face as I look extremely bad, this picture is from 1 month and a half ago and a before and after of a hair transplant (it was 2 months on the second picture so the trnsplanted region had fell off in there), my skin doesn't look that aged but it looked a lot worse in the mirror back then and now it's even worse, this shit doesn't work for everyone.

20221122 222519
20230414 234214

here is my tretinoin thread time line feel free to learn the truth about this poison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, FacialStructure404, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
Tret makes skin thinner, if you have a poor bone growth it will give you naso folds. I suspended it too, made me look worse back in time

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, horizontallytall, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Try a different strength. Nobody ages worse due to tretinoin from what I have seen. Also, people who have good results usually have an entire skincare routine, it's not just tretinoin that does all the work for them. They have an AM/PM routine. If you go over at r/tretinoin and read the top posts you can see what they use. It was eye-opening for me because I started recognizing the gay glow that comes with using tretinoin. Before I used to think people had good genetics, but I now know they're just good at frauding.

yeah but I use moisturizer 3 times a day + cleanser + 60 spf sunscreen and still my skin looks like shit, it's all that cancerous cream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and efidescontinuado
I'm not going to post pictures of my current face as I look extremely bad, this picture is from 1 month and a half ago and a before and after of a hair transplant (it was 2 months on the second picture so the trnsplanted region had fell off in there), my skin doesn't look that aged but it looked a lot worse in the mirror back then and now it's even worse, this shit doesn't work for everyone.

View attachment 2230888 View attachment 2230890

here is my tretinoin thread time line feel free to learn the truth about this poison

you got such a small area hair transplant? where and how much did it cost?

what about the rest of your scalp if u start losing that hair

yeah but I use moisturizer 3 times a day + cleanser + 60 spf sunscreen and still my skin looks like shit, it's all that cancerous cream.
Stop the cleanser

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
does it look similar to the reddit foid in this thread? many such cases

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445
Tretinoin causes skin thinning and facial fat loss. Both of these will make you look way older.

It should be a last resort. People here and on reddit push tretinoin and accutane to anyone with a mild acne or skin texture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and jupiter0445
fuck man :cry:
DIETmaxx now and try castor oil mix with pumpkin oil in the morning and before sleep

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Ken
you got such a small area hair transplant? where and how much did it cost?

what about the rest of your scalp if u start losing that hair
20230213 210240

it was not small, 1200 uf for 1200 usd in argentina (I think they implanted me 1500 uf, I head the doctors talking during the operation and I think I heard that but forgot to ask later on) (My skin was already aged in this picture too but trust me I look extremely bad right now I'm not even taking a picture).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24444 and wollet2
does it look similar to the reddit foid in this thread? many such cases

Not really, maybe my under eyes look a bit thinner but they were already pretty thing to begin with, my skin just looks older and dry and all lines are magnified, they say to moisturize but it doesn't matter how much I moisturize I still look like shit

fuck man :cry:
DIETmaxx now and try castor oil mix with pumpkin oil in the morning and before sleep

what are those things for

Stop the cleanser

why? I will stop it if I stop the tretinoin, I will only keep the moisturizer and sunscreen, 12 more days I will try, I'm gonna apply in a few hours today starts day 1/12.

View attachment 2230904

it was not small, 1200 uf for 1200 usd in argentina (I think they implanted me 1500 uf, I head the doctors talking during the operation and I think I heard that but forgot to ask later on) (My skin was already aged in this picture too but trust me I look extremely bad right now I'm not even taking a picture).
can these transplanted hair grow rly long? will they remain forever?

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Tretinoin has only destroyed my skin so far, it's my third attempt and I've been using it for a little over 3 months now, my face has been aged in every way, my skin looks old and dry, I got wrinkles under my eyes which come and go and a wrinkle on my forehead, my nasolabial folds are a lot more noticeable, my skin looks bold and dead, my under eye circles seem darker, my skin feels thinner and saggier than before, my skin is still peeling sometimes, my skin still feels irritated, this shit seems to be pure poison but idiots keep saying "muh just keep going it will get better" but people who get fucking wrinkles from it have used it for like 2 years and it never gets better for them, I'm giving this shit 2 more weeks of use if I see no improvements I'm dropping it forever, I just came back from the derm and she thought I was 40 when I'm actually 24, she told me tret does very little difference and to stop using it, I came back and looked into the mirror and I look very old, that shit has stolen my youth, I look terrible, it's as if all the attractiveness had been sucked out of my face, I'm using it for 12 more days until I get to the 3 month and a half mark, if I see no improvements I quit this crap forever, I tried this death cancer cream 2 times before and both times it looksmined me to no end and it got better after I stopped using it, I only tried it againg because I wanted to anti age max and they said that things improved later on but they only get worse and I've aged 20 fucking years in a few months.
Youre a dumb bitch.

its a compound thats supposed to work over the course of months if not years.

“Omg i used tret for 3 mos and could not handle researching the info about how to handle irritation. fuck everyone!!!!!!”

You're just stupid bro.

If you at least want people to read your drivel, leave spaces between your paragraphs.

You went to school, right?

In any case, your answer is to buffer it, which means...

Use moisturizer before applying tret.

And...

Go back to using every other 4 days.

Then every other 3,2,1. Every day.

If you didnt start that way man, you need to be taking Bacopa not applying tret.

And hope youre at 0.025.

And yeah most derms/ docs are stupid and know jackall.

Some derms do.

Follow Sam Bunting...

She has info on how to apply tret if you dont know the 13 dot technique.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, The Peoples Champ, Allornothing and 3 others
Youre a dumb bitch.

“Omg i used tret for 3 mos and could not handle researching the info about how to handle irritation. fuck everyone!!!!!!”

You're just stupid bro.

If you at least want people to read your drivel, leave spaces between your paragraphs.

And...

If you didnt start that way man, you need to be taking Bacopa not applying tret.

And hope youre at 0.025.

Some derms do.

Follow Sam Bunting...

I already tried buffering

I already tried buffering
Try the other tips.

Less frequntly.

Some women use it once a fucking week and have heen for years and their skin looks like glass.

Use it ONLY as frequently as your skin tolerance allows.

Other - Sunscreen (of course?)
No mixing compounds that aggravate irritation
You most probably shouldn't shave if you have irritation.

Youre going to need atleast 9 plus months to see massive changes.

Its upto you.

I went from Differin (Adapalene) 3 mos to Retin A (0.025, each time following the introduction technique of 4,3,2,1.

But Im not impatient.

My skin used to look like shit from sun spots and acne spota, minor wrinkles under eyes.

It got pretty bad before it got better, esp acne.

But once it starts getting better, it gets better fast.

Under the eyes and around lip creases, use Vaseline.

When i have peeling, I mix it with moisturizer 1:1.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, depressionmaxxing and BongMog
Youre a dumb bitch.

You're just stupid bro.

And...

And hope youre at 0.025.

Some derms do.

Follow Sam Bunting...

Also I want to address those insane time requirements of ''use it for 6 months to 3 years'', they are bullshit, I see people all the time saying that it took like 2.5 to 3 months to see improvements, everyone that says that it aged their skin says that it doesn't matter how much they use it it never gets better and this is always the case for those that get under eye wrinkles from it, that's Why I'm only using it for a few more days, this just doesn't seem to be working for me, I cannot even look in the mirror I won't keep looking like this for many more months (and who knows maybe even getting worse).

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21403 and AsGoodAsItGets
Try a different strength
Stop the cleanser
Probably this.
If you are constantly cleaning, exfoliating and applying tret possibly in high doses maybe the problem is that your skin doesn't have time and the building blocks to recover
Tret increases cell turnover, thus is in part similar to cleanser and exfoliator
Read this article
Tretinoin is well known for its adjustment period—a two- to six-week phase that many tretinoin users refer to as a “purge.”
As mentioned above, tretinoin side effects can be a little intense at first. it’s common to experience some level of dryness, flaking and skin irritation
After two to six weeks of using tretinoin, it’s usually okay to start using an exfoliant. However, it’s best to use exfoliating products as sparingly as possible while using tretinoin to avoid potentially irritating your skin.
And you should also have a diet and skin care routine that supports the skin, a moisturizer and suncreen might not be enough
You can probably search in the forum or follow these advices
Also, people who have good results usually have an entire skincare routine, it's not just tretinoin that does all the work for them. They have an AM/PM routine. If you go over at r/tretinoin and read the top posts you can see what they use.
DIETmaxx now

• +1
Reactions: Data
Also I want to address those insane time requirements of ''use it for 6 months to 3 years'', they are bullshit, I see people all the time saying that it took like 2.5 to 3 months to see improvements, everyone that says that it aged their skin says that it doesn't matter how much they use it it never gets better and this is always the case for those that get under eye wrinkles from it, that's Why I'm only using it for a few more days, this just doesn't seem to be working for me, I cannot even look in the mirror I won't keep looking like this for many more months (and who knows maybe even getting worse).
Whatever you have to do bro.

what are those things for
these oils is really good for skin
buy cold pressed castor oil and pumpkin
Also apply fresh aloe vera juice on face and drink a little too

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just remember time will pass.

There were people therorizing for a year about ynder eye fat loss from retin a on a tgread here while I used it and changed my akin completely.

Yes under my eyes, the skin peeled and wrinkled before it became smooth af.

Just use your brain.

There is oribably nothing as good as Retin A

If it works youll look like youre 30 when youre 50.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
these oils is really good for skin
buy cold pressed castor oil and pumpkin
Also apply fresh aloe vera juice on face and drink a little too
God NO

View attachment 2230888 View attachment 2230890

Skin is least of your worries. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, HerpDerpson, efidescontinuado and 3 others
hat's Why I'm only using it for a few more days, this just doesn't seem to be working for me
You probably over applied and overdosed, if I were you I would stop now and allow the skin to recover until you see an improvement

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Probably this.
If you are constantly cleaning, exfoliating and applying tret possibly in high doses maybe the problem is that your skin doesn't have time and the building blocks to recover
Tret increases cell turnover, thus is in part similar to cleanser and exfoliator
Read this article

And you should also have a diet and skin care routine that supports the skin, a moisturizer and suncreen might not be enough
You can probably search in the forum or follow these advices

My diet is fine, I bough an exfoliator but never used it, just look at the 2 pictures I uploaded above look at the skin on my forehead you can see the second picture is full of fine lines which weren't there before, trust me I currently look a lot worse in person, here I just took this picture, compare it to the first one my skin looks a lot duller now, I look old as hell specially with my increased nasolabial folds
20230529 220452

Skin is least of your worries. Over

What's wrong? I went to the derm to ask about whether I should get fillers or fat grafts for under eye circles but they told me that I needed to ask an experienced surgeon as those could make me look bloated, I already got a HT, no one where I live does lower eyelid retraction surgery, nose is not big that's lens distortion from a selfie close up here I posted a pic from me further away, I already went to rhyno surgeons and they told me to not get rhyno as it would fuck up my proportions and I think they are right as my nose doesn't look big when taking pictures from afar or in a mirror https://looksmax.org/threads/someti...-a-pic-and-its-just-lol.706025/#post-11134742

What's wrong? I went to the derm to ask about whether I should get fillers or fat grafts for under eye circles but they told me that I needed to ask an experienced surgeon as those could make me look bloated, I already got a HT, no one where I live does lower eyelid retraction surgery, nose is not big that's lens distortion from a selfie close up here I posted a pic from me further away, I already went to rhyno surgeons and they told me to not get rhyno as it would fuck up my proportions and I think they are right as my nose doesn't look big when taking pictures from afar or in a mirror https://looksmax.org/threads/someti...-a-pic-and-its-just-lol.706025/#post-11134742
Pheno shit eyes. Shit skin colour. Nose. Short face you name it

Pheno shit eyes. Shit skin colour. Nose. Short face you name it

How the fuck is my skin brown you fucking retarded subhuman? I can get that I'm not nordic / german white since I have dark features but saying it's brown is just plain stupid

How the fuck is my skin brown you fucking retarded subhuman? I can get that I'm not nordic / german white since I have dark features but saying it's brown is just plain stupid View attachment 2231021
Not that its brown. I said its "shit" as in the colouring is dull boring and ugly looking. Not healthy pretty much

Not that its brown. I said its "shit" as in the colouring is dull boring and ugly looking. Not healthy pretty much

Yeah it's called a morgue tan, but tretinoin is taking the life out of my corpse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 24789
My diet is fine, I bough an exfoliator but never used it, just look at the 2 pictures I uploaded above look at the skin on my forehead you can see the second picture is full of fine lines which weren't there before, trust me I currently look a lot worse in person, here I just took this picture, compare it to the first one my skin looks a lot duller now, I look old as hell specially with my increased nasolabial folds View attachment 2230977
This is just dry skin, it’s not permanent

Whatever its called its ugly

Landwhales on dating apps and girls irl differ

This is just dry skin, it’s not permanent

I can't seem to get rid of it but still, the derm saying that I look 40 just sent me over the edge I look in the mirror and I look old as shit, this wasn't the case some months ago, the 2 previous times I tried tretionoin I got rid of the old looking face after discontinuing it.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Ah i see now. Crazy distortion. Well its still quite short but you have an ipd issue making it look horse. Also crazy rapist pheno. No ramirezmaxxing for that
it's the only thing he has and it fucks his whole face

Brutal as hell

I can't seem to get rid of it but still, the derm saying that I look 40 just sent me over the edge I look in the mirror and I look old as shit, this wasn't the case some months ago, the 2 previous times I tried tretionoin I got rid of the old looking face after discontinuing it.
Drop the cream and blast low dose isotret and moisturize face 24/7 at that point

it's the only thing he has and it fucks his whole face

Brutal as hell
Wdym only thing he has? If anything his pheno is the nr 1 problem. Plenty of white guy with good pheno and ipd issues and would still bang the top

"Landwhales"

Wdym only thing he has? If anything his pheno is the nr 1 problem. Plenty of white guy with good pheno and ipd issues and would still bang the top
Screenshot 20230530 040257 Gallery
Screenshot 20230530 040300 Calculator
his fwhr is fucked

U need Ryan Gosling pheno to compensate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smalldicktalcell, 5.5psl and Splinter901
Fuck man I though tret is best for ANTI AGING.
Might give it a try for 1 month and see how it goes if it's negative then I would stop too .

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Splinter901

yeah I dunno what ur problem is u r just here to throw shit at me, I'm mostly italian with some french or at least that's where my ancestor came from but whatever

Fuck man I though tret is best for ANTI AGING.
Might give it a try for 1 month and see how it goes if it's negative then I would stop too .

While I was using hgh my skin was tight as hell then I started using tret and like a month later it was the flimsiest it's ever been.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
While I was using hgh my skin was tight as hell then I started using tret and like a month later it was the flimsiest it's ever been.
Is hgh a good solution for anti aging ? Especially on roids

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Schizomogger