tretinoin in the summer

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
TRETINOIN HAS SUN-PROTECTING BEENFITS AND ALL DERMATOLOGISTS AGREE YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH SUNSCREEN + TRETINOIN UNLESS YOU EXPERIENCE SEVERE SIDE-EFFECTS

+ STUDIES DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR WEATHER WHEN ASSESSING THE BENEFITS/SIDE EFFECTS OF TRETINOIN & VITAMIN A

YOU CAN IGNORE
THIS THREAD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
doesn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
If you're using sunscreen, you're good I reckon. Especially if you're reapplying regularly.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and lyricism
If you're using sunscreen, you're good I reckon. Especially if you're reapplying regularly.
Yeah sun-screen + some articles/studies state tretinoin has sun-protecting benefits; I love the gatekeeping tho

how often a day should u be applying sunscreen when taking tret

you only need SPF in the morning, but if you're seeing side-effects just apply it once in the morning and once in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Doesnt work

• JFL
In theory, you should be reapplying sunscreen every couple of hours, regardless of whether you are on tret or not.

It is fairly circumstance dependent though. If you're out for a day on the beach, then do reapply every 2 hours. If you're mostly indoors, once/twice a day is plenty.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
In theory, you should be reapplying sunscreen every couple of hours, regardless of whether you are on tret or not.

It is fairly circumstance dependent though. If you're out for a day on the beach, then do reapply every 2 hours. If you're mostly indoors, once/twice a day is plenty.
Im mostly indoors except for when i play football outside or go cycling. Should i just apply sunscreen in the morning and then sunscreen when i go outside?

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, Tobias Fünke and lyricism
Im mostly indoors except for when i play football outside or go cycling. Should i just apply sunscreen in the morning and then sunscreen when i go outside?
sunscreen in the morning is LAW

and yes, reapply it when you go outside if its really sunny for good measure; I don't because I'm inside and its not sunny where I'm at

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Tobias Fünke
TRETINOIN HAS SUN-PROTECTING BEENFITS AND ALL DERMATOLOGISTS AGREE YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH SUNSCREEN + TRETINOIN UNLESS YOU EXPERIENCE SEVERE SIDE-EFFECTS

+ STUDIES DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR WEATHER WHEN ASSESSING THE BENEFITS/SIDE EFFECTS OF TRETINOIN & VITAMIN A

YOU CAN IGNORE
THIS THREAD
I agree i always apply a thick layer of tretinoin before hours of sun exposure but we should protect these info from the tiktok lurkers ;)

• JFL
I use tretinoi 0.05 from skinorac in the nights. Sunscreen I use every day even on cloudy days.

• +1