Tretinoin made my nose smaller

Some surgeons advise to use accutane to make your nose skin thinner as well if you have thick skinned nose

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and HighIQcel
Some surgeons advise to use accutane to make your nose skin thinner as well if you have thick skinned nose
It this good idea to use accutane after rhinoplasty ?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and KaczynskiCel
Does it affect bone though? Since it affects cartilage it might affect bone to a lesser degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, goat2x and Deleted member 5912
Maybe. It can make skin thinner. U can get steroid shots to make it thinner as well tho

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
shotout to the user who found these studies

i used accutane/tretinoin and now my nose is smaller + shiny as fuck

i already noticed but my mom commented "what happened to your nose? i remember you having a bigger nose" ( i only meet with her every 2 months)

So Retin A makes the nose smaller, removes acne, causes glowing skin, anti aging, and causes you to lose facial fat?

• +1

i already noticed but my mom commented "what happened to your nose? i remember you having a bigger nose" ( i only meet with her every 2 months)

Is it a good thing that it made your nose smaller? Also what retin a percentage do you use? HOw long have u been using it for?

• +1

Wouldn't retin A burn hyoid fat too? Since it can burn fat pads?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and goat2x
Is it a good thing that it made your nose smaller? Also what retin a percentage do you use? HOw long have u been using it for?
i used accutane for 3 months before thhat
i use it for 4 weeks now,0.05
and yes its a good thing i sent pics my nose from 3/4 and from the front is atrocious

• +1
Reactions: top Cruise 98 and Deleted member 10172
Maybe. It can make skin thinner. U can get steroid shots to make it thinner as well tho
accutane + tret might be a 1/10 nosejob if you have problem w cartilige

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 5912
Just homomax
0D8030A6 92FB 4D10 BE74 654902386486

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
Also wide noses are a good thing. Displays confidence/danger

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 7076 and 2 others
my nose looks smaller than older photos too

also the retin a on my nose makes it have literally 0 visible pores and very glowy compared to the rest of my face

i really hope overtime that my skin on cheeks and forehead and stuff can get on the same level as the skin on my nose, because my nose is literally perfect skin from retin a

u use 0.05 or 0.1? im about to finish 0.05 tube and idk if i should get 0.1 or nah

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
my nose looks smaller than older photos too

also the retin a on my nose makes it have literally 0 visible pores and very glowy compared to the rest of my face

i really hope overtime that my skin on cheeks and forehead and stuff can get on the same level as the skin on my nose, because my nose is literally perfect skin from retin a

u use 0.05 or 0.1? im about to finish 0.05 tube and idk if i should get 0.1 or nah
ye bro same

0.05 i think your good w 0.05 but your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
ye bro same

my skin aint even dry or anything from 0.05 so idk tbh its a gamble wheteher 0.1 would fuck my skin up

• +1
my skin aint even dry or anything from 0.05 so idk tbh its a gamble wheteher 0.1 would fuck my skin up
where did u order it frm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
I read its a common side affect still not taking it though

I'm still worried about Retin a so imagine tret
Tret = retin a

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7076
accutane + tret might be a 1/10 nosejob if you have problem w cartilige
For me it's Accutane + Tretinoin + Clobetasol, now you can see all the intricacies of my nasal bone behind the thin skin JFL.

Also took care of hanging columella a bit.

• Love it
ye bro same

I'm using Retin-A 0.025% rn, do you think the 0.05% version is more effective for anti-aging purposes?

• +1
I'm using Retin-A 0.025% rn, do you think the 0.05% version is more effective for anti-aging purposes?
yes
i should have started w that too my face is melting down

My retina sides went away completely, but I can't really tell it has changed anything at all. Beta carotene had more noticeable effect.

My retina sides went away completely, but I can't really tell it has changed anything at all. Beta carotene had more noticeable effect.
I felt my skin looks yellower on Beta-carotene? Can't tell if it's normal or if it's liver related.

I felt my skin looks yellower on Beta-carotene? Can't tell if it's normal or if it's liver related.
that's the point of bc.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
that's the point of bc.
Doesn't look that good IMO, goal was to take it so I could avoid having too much Sun exposure.

But they also have Astaxanthin and Lycopene added in there, so Imma keep taking one pill daily until I get avi tan lol.

But doesn't Tretinoin thickens skin with long-term use though?

What do we make of it?

No, don’t touch accutane for a year after any such procedure. Accutane causes problems in healing that’s why u can’t get cosmetic surgery while on it

The tip of my nose is very big, if I apply tret on it will it make it smaller?

wtf! can i put tretinoin on my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Antelic and prag

pics or larping

It's accutane coz It stopped inflammation

tldr the studies lol, is there anything to maintain this after stopping tretinoin usage or does the cartilage reform