True love is being loved for what you look like, not who you are

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Your face is the only object of love, not your status, not your personality, not how you treat her.

If somebody loves you because you're such a good person then they don't really love you.

This is biology

Try telling this to normies tho

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SikKunt, Tiddlywink and 9 others
LOOKS>ALL

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i just want to hold hands with a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 2 others
It’s all about the looks, man. True shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Your face is the only object of love, not your status, not your personality, not how you treat her.

If somebody loves you because you're such a good person then they don't really love you.

This is biology

Try telling this to normies tho
Pussyb4love

i just want a nice cute curry girl to hold my hands and then i will kiss her soft caramel brown skin on a peaceful night under the shining stars.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and fobos
Then it’ll expire once your looks fade. In fact looks are even more unstable than money because it’ll fade one way or another, while you don’t lose your money unless you’re dumb in money management or take too great risks.

As :soy: or :bluepill:as it may sound, the love with personality, or more specifically, mindset, character or talent is the most stable one, and can truely be seen as “love someone the way he is”. Unfortunately that kind of love is not being promoted or encouraged since the Pandora box of feminism has been opened.

Then it’ll expire once your looks fade. In fact looks are even more unstable than money because it’ll fade one way or another, while you don’t lose your money unless you’re dumb in money management or take too great risks.

As :soy: or :bluepill:as it may sound, the love with personality, or more specifically, mindset, character or talent is the most stable one, and can truely be seen as “love someone the way he is”. Unfortunately that kind of love is not being promoted or encouraged since the Pandora box of feminism has been opened.
That's the thing, you will never be loved

Preach!
I'll follow your new religion.

It's all about being nick truelove

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and fobos
Hard to swallow truth

How can anyone want this after learning about the true nature of women. Boggles my mind.
They lie to themself,because it makes them feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill