Truerateme used to be the most roxic subreddit

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
Any faggots here that joined truerateme in early 2017s?

It was the most toxic place ever in the fucking world wide web tbh.

There was a user called incel9500 << I will never forget you filthy bastard. He gave the most brutal and honest ratings. People feared getting rated by him because he was very harsh and make u suicidial. Getting a rate higher than 4 was basically not possible.

If there are any OGs out there, raise your hands.:feelsautistic: The place is now full of foids. Back then they would get fuck apart. Now the place is full of cuck mods (thanks to the albanian head mod).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
It's funny how their rating became the same as r/rateme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 195cm, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Cc23394000ab66655f6ce010ddc471aa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Its garbage and bluepilled nowadays I mean look at this filthy post trying to DISUADE people from getting plastic surgery

OP, so i know im just a random person on the internet, but your post history is concerning. your first 2 posts (as a 21 year old female) is asking people what you need to fix on your face/body. Then 2 if not more, you are now asking for people how you look. This is not healthy, You shouldnt be thinking you need plastic surgery this young, and on top of that, you dont even know what you want. You are looking at yourself to harshly, Talk to someone about this. Family, therapist, someone. Dont go down this road.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, SikKunt, turkproducer and 2 others
Its garbage and bluepilled nowadays I mean look at this filthy post trying to DISUADE people from getting plastic surgery

She doesn't need plastic surgery. She has at least 30 orbiters at her current state

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and turkproducer

shes sexy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and turkproducer

how is this bitch getting 6.5-6.8?

theres people on there that simply underrate to make people feel bad because they look like shit themselves. trashbag08 or smth is one of them.

i remember a fat neckbeard on /soc/ rating me 5.5/10 irl rating while the others all rated me 7-8/10. posting pics on rating sites is always a bad idea unless u are low inhib or actually look good. girl slay count is the best way to tell ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 245
theres people on there that simply underrate to make people feel bad because they look like shit themselves. trashbag08 or smth is one of them.
This

Many females are quite honestly rated.
I see a lot of them having between 4 and 6 and thinking they would have +2 PSL.

i remember a fat neckbeard on /soc/ rating me 5.5/10 irl rating while the others all rated me 7-8/10. posting pics on rating sites is always a bad idea unless u are low inhib or actually look good. girl slay count is the best way to tell ur looks
It's a classic case of curiosity killed the cat. I wish I never would have found these sites tbh ngl ded srs - as someone who's ugly it just creates a deep nihilistic void that I won't ever shake. I wish I could just live back in my deluded state where I thought I was average or a bit above. I was happier then.

• +1
Reactions: buflek