(Truth Thread) 34 year old korean gets treated like a god in Estonia (literally)

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
If you watch the videos, the girls come up to him and on the second video Im going to tag, a little girl literally buys him a free drink without him even knowing. Crazy shit. Sad that some Estonian guys are getting cucked. You can see in the friend groups.

This is close to on par when he went to Ukraine.

He is currently in Japan and hes getting treated even better there

Anyways, have a good day! Daily Dose of the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 21052, Zeruel and 3 others
Who would have thought that place that is in middle of nowhere was so interested in Koreans. JFL, he has more Estonia video posted and will be posted and there are even times where the Estonian girls are fluent in Korean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and FailedNormieManlet
@Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required @SeiGun @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Magical Apple @Elvisandreaa @Lonely @Manchild @Cheesyrumble

@Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required @SeiGun @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Magical Apple @Elvisandreaa @Lonely @Manchild @Cheesyrumble
Stop tagging me bruh

This is just suifuel for @Anstrum95
doubt anyone else cares

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 22627, Deprived and 2 others
you have seen all my other truth thread. U have one of the Tate's brother as ur profile pic. Yeah seems like are u in denial sitll

If you watch the videos, the girls come up to him and on the second video Im going to tag, a little girl literally buys him a free drink without him even knowing. Crazy shit. Sad that some Estonian guys are getting cucked. You can see in the friend groups.

korean halo is insane jfl

He is very goodlooking
@AlexBrown84

@FailedNormieManlet you would have the same reactions in moscow among jbs.
very possible situation with your cute face and NT skills

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Corleone

He is very goodlooking
@AlexBrown84

hes not very good looking. Hes a high tier max. Seems like u havent seen true chads in korea

Check his channel for more crazy shit. The truth is only few clicks away

I can pass as asian if I dye my hair black, time to move to estonia.

I can pass as asian if I dye my hair black, time to move to estonia.
u have estonia, poland, ukraine, armania, Spain, the whole south america, turkey, india, etc etc. Many options

He is very goodlooking
@AlexBrown84

I wish bro, I don’t think they like niggas like me

@buflek
lmao nice caption. Check out my other hundreds of different country truth threads

I will never have this

200w.gif

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16474
bro I don't mind :oops:

Just be Korean is legit
@stickyblickyhuh
Stop antagonizing my Estonian bro @Anstrum95. He's a good guy. And I give him approval to go make nana fall in love with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135

They see he is filming and gather around they are curious they don't see gooks ever. Still waiting for you to record yourself and go to the beach and see what the girls reactions are there man

• +1
Reactions: Detona
They see he is filming and gather around they are curious they don't see gooks ever. Still waiting for you to record yourself and go to the beach and see what the girls reactions are there man
U wouldn't say shit if it was a white man in Asia doing this. STFU and accept all the mirin for gooks in europoor land

U wouldn't say shit if it was a white man in Asia doing this. STFU and accept all the mirin for gooks in europoor land
White men can geomaxx in certain parts of asia because they are taller than gooks and have bigger dicks than them. This guy is just seen as an animal they are curious about him because they don't see gooks often it's like going to the zoo to see the animals plus he's filming so they approach him and are curious. Gooks are just ugly bottom line dude. It's pathetic

Cope thread from the incel beta race

White men can geomaxx in certain parts of asia because they are taller than gooks and have bigger dicks than them. This guy is just seen as an animal they are curious about him because they don't see gooks often it's like going to the zoo to see the animals plus he's filming so they approach him and are curious. Gooks are just ugly bottom line dude. It's pathetic
Major cope from a mayo who can't accept reality. Mayos benefit similarly outside the west purely due to exotic pill. It's the same as this gook. Changs go to Europe to fuck zoomer girls all the time. It's not any different from mayos in SEA. Just go to any kpop club in a European city for free pussy.

Geomaxxing jap accounts are plentiful

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detona and Deleted member 22135
Major cope from a mayo who can't accept reality. Mayos benefit similarly outside the west purely due to exotic pill. It's the same as this gook. Changs go to Europe to fuck zoomer girls all the time. It's not any different from mayos in SEA. Just go to any kpop club in a European city for free pussy.

Geomaxxing jap accounts are plentiful

These are just selfies and most of the girls are beckies this doesn't confirm anything. The hot stacys I see here in california where I am are never dating gooks so that's all that matters dude. The retard who posted this is in california as well so he will not be able to get a hot white girl. Anyone that has to geomaxx anywhere is pathetic and obviously not an actual slayer

These are just selfies and most of the girls are beckies this doesn't confirm anything. The hot stacys I see here in california where I am are never dating gooks so that's all that matters dude. The retard who posted this is in california as well so he will not be able to get a hot white girl. Anyone that has to geomaxx anywhere is pathetic and obviously not an actual slayer
Nigga he literally writes geomaxxing guides on his website for japs. Cope more

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Nerd nerd emoji

The dude that makes these posts is a gook virgin who uses these videos to cope. In reality no women he encounters actually want him that's why he needs these videos to cope. If being gook actually was enough he wouldn't need to watch these videos to prove it to himself

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
The dude that makes these posts is a gook virgin who uses these videos to cope. In reality no women he encounters actually want him that's why he needs these videos to cope. If being gook actually was enough he wouldn't need to watch these videos to prove it to himself
its streamed in irl category on korean twitch equivalent but why are you so upset hes meeting white girls. does this pic make u mad?
8A517CE0 F67A 46E6 910A 1F1A6BC77029

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
its streamed in irl category on korean twitch equivalent but why are you so upset hes meeting white girls. does this pic make u mad?
View attachment 1924277
No lol I don't care. You clearly don't know OP. He tags people all the time showing them stupid youtube videos of geomaxxing gooks nobody cares at all and he still does it all the time. He uses these videos to cope with his own inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg
Number of Japs on this website = zero

The coping is strong in this thread...
Nigga I'm talking about the Japanese geomaxxer on Twitter. He has a link to his own geomaxxing website

Number or Japanese male geomaxxers on the planet at any given month: 5

tbh it’s funny and sad asf seeing 30 year olds like @beachdude123 and @Detona typing essays on a Incel forum trying to cope with Koreans becoming masterrace

like do y’all have no sentience? You been doing this for months now obviously you’re both insecure asfuck. And autistic

tbh it’s funny and sad asf seeing 30 year olds like @beachdude123 and @Detona typing essays on a Incel forum trying to cope with Koreans becoming masterrace

like do y’all have no sentience? You been doing this for months now obviously you’re both insecure asfuck. And autistic

Massive cope from the 20 year old child who gets no sex from his stringy haired amenorrheic stick figure gen Z female counterparts.

Korean fertility just keeps tanking every year as more and more KoreanAmerican women marry white men each year

@Anstrum95 hang out with him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I'm 18 lol I get tagged by some annoying gook all the time do you expect me to be happy? He annoys me with his constant tagging. Koreans are not master race and never will be. Asian men have flat recessed faces that's it lol the ones who slay have had plastic surgery done and wear makeup lol. Koreans are actually low t and act feminine as shit. I also typed out like a few sentences it's not an essay I literally type 88WPM these "essays' are nothing for me
He is the one who tags me. I haven't talked to this gook in forever he just likes to tag the entire forum every time he makes a stupid post. Truth is, if he was actually using his korean race to get women he wouldn't be obsessed with watching this gook all the time. These videos help him cope with being an incel

same reasons japs fawn over nigs in japan. they've never seen one before. you're low iq if you think any of them would want to have sex with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787