(Truth Thread) Average Korean men on dates with a Turkish stacies. How Korean men are treated in Turkey Part 1.5

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Dude, i aint going to lie. I feel like most people already started to take in the truth (korean men are taking over). Getting bored but here, but to those that are still in denial. Here ya go.

Just from the start, shes asking for skinship jfl

Different guy, but this guy is more chang (asian chad), rather than an average korean.

No words needed. Self explanatory

This one aint Turkish, its a white girl but still, heres a sneak peak for the next truth thread.

Hope yall enjoy!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
Im here to bring back the productive discourse yall!

@Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required

Mirin the racebait threads. Cant wait for this thread to reach 3 pages of retards arguing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Truecel14 and 8 others
Mirin the racebait threads. Cant wait for this thread to reach 3 pages of retards arguing
not even race baiting. Its just spreading the truth. Just showing the forum how korean men are treated around the world lol

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
That first girl is way out of his league. Mirin the korean halo

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
thats what im saying. Honestly tho, I think the first guy has good jawline and good skin and hair. That alone itself makes him better looking than most cumskins and shitskins.

but ya that @ji i forgot his username got banned. I shit you not when i say i make these wrinkly cumskins and shitskins go apeshit. Probably posted fag gifs

got notification turns out its from the gook rat again
welcome to the ignore list slit eyed chink

This gook is literally using his gf as clickbait in the title 40 inch hips maximizing profit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
be ethnic and approach theory

be even more of a villian and approach white women in relationship theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, gymmaxedhorse and Cheesyrumble
It's over for u @stickyblickyhuh no one cares about this topic anymore

@luljankybo @looksmaxxer234 @Oberyn @Jiyn @StreegeReturn is this true 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 17531
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Good job with the tags. @stickyblickyhuh threads always have to be at least 3 pages long

dogshit girls. I can smell the first girl's low-class scent from 10k miles away. #1 girl is a typical low-class fake blonde girl in turkey jfl.

@Tallooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Homunculus, copemaxxedturanid and 3 others
Cutemaxxed german girl fogs

Hqdefault

got notification turns out its from the gook rat again
welcome to the ignore list slit eyed chink
hey did u like seeing all the male korean celebs on ur adboards in vietnam :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: all the SEA worships korea

check my other threads. Its called truth threads for a reason

Good job with the tags. @stickyblickyhuh threads always have to be at least 3 pages long
yessir. But a lot of the copers that went apeshit got banned. Surprising @Vietnam is fucking spamming :trepidation:

dogshit girls. I can smell the first girl's low-class scent from 10k miles away. #1 girl is a typical low-class fake blonde girl in turkey jfl.

@Tallooksmaxxer

stay mad

@Tallooksmaxxer

i found some more for u

I only go for balkan/russian/ukranian foids when I go to turkey. keep continuing to dumpster dive chink, they are not even gl jfl.
have u seen my germany, Armania, and Ukraine thread? Ukraine treats korean like a god. That was my first thread jfl

idk why anyone would hate on this. if anything this should be lifefuel that you don't need to be some gigachad to pull an attractive woman. Shows there are alot of more dynamics to attraction than just pure PSL. Alot of shit like personal preferences, media halo, charisma, being NT, social proof, etc play huge roles aswell lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
idk why anyone would hate on this. if anything this should be lifefuel that you don't need to be some gigachad to pull an attractive woman. Shows there are alot of more dynamics to attraction than just pure PSL. Alot of shit like personal preferences, media halo, charisma, being NT, social proof, etc play huge roles aswell lol.
It's just some mayocels hating tbh. Everyone else basically acknowledges it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 21620
I only go for balkan/russian/ukranian foids when I go to turkey. keep continuing to dumpster dive chink, they are not even gl jfl.
You were saying...... russian girl in turkey

Dude, i aint going to lie. I feel like most people already started to take in the truth (korean men are taking over). Getting bored but here, but to those that are still in denial. Here ya go.

Just from the start, shes asking for skinship jfl

Different guy, but this guy is more chang (asian chad), rather than an average korean.

No words needed. Self explanatory

This one aint Turkish, its a white girl but still, heres a sneak peak for the next truth thread.

Hope yall enjoy!

Lol @ the idiots saying Turks aren’t white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Cheesyrumble
I would say blacks, arabs, latinos acknowledge east asian smv the most on this forum. It's a mixed bag with Curries on here for some reason. But it makes sense mayocels would be the most defensive because most of these threads involve white women. But either way it doesnt really matter

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, 190cm90kg, Truecel14 and 4 others
im just spreading truth. From Germany, Eastern europe like romania, poland, spain, south america, etc etc. Check my threads. Its just that the wrinkly cumskins know that they look like 40 by the age of 20 and they are jealous that jbw isnt much a thing anymore, even in SEA. SEA is more obsessed with koreans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 18522
im just spreading truth. From Germany, Eastern europe like romania, poland, spain, south america, etc etc. Check my threads. Its just that the wrinkly cumskins know that they look like 40 by the age of 20 and they are jealous that jbw isnt much a thing anymore, even in SEA. SEA is more obsessed with koreans
Nigga u cant stop with corny "spreading the truth" catchphrase. But good job gook bro. U are definitely right that East Asians and SEA have stopped the white worship with the younger generation.

It's much worse problem in SEA do to being much poorer and shorter. But that isn't my problem as a northeast asian

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I would say blacks, arabs, latinos acknowledge east asian smv the most on this forum. It's a mixed bag with Curries on here for some reason. But it makes sense mayocels would be the most defensive because most of these threads involve white women. But either way it doesnt really matter
Curries are delusional, and very jealous of blacks and East Asians esp blacks cos to them Darkskin == animal. Also non caucaoid == subanimal also hence why they hate east Asians

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 18522 and Cheesyrumble
Curries are delusional, and very jealous of blacks and East Asians esp blacks cos to them Darkskin == animal. Also non caucaoid == subanimal also hence why they hate east Asians

Exactly as the only 2 non caucasian races blacks and and Asians have a very unique position. We have our very own unique phenotypes and aesthetics

Curries always try to be a knock off version of whites.
I think blacks still have higher smv than east asians. It's just with zoomers, east asians are finally on a level playing field with the mainstream.
It helps that east asians and blacks run in completely different lanes so there really isnt any bad blood or conflict in the type of women we are after.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
True. Asians slay okay in Central America too (Not to sure about Caribbean or South America though)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
BTW OP tag me next time @stickyblickyhuh

True. Asians slay okay in Central America too (Not to sure about Caribbean or South America though)
Latin America overall is very friendly to gooks.

• +1
Latin America overall is very friendly to gooks.
Brazilians are kinda racist to Japanese people but the rest like Asians. Also don’t call your people gooks

Brazilians are kinda racist to Japanese people but the rest like Asians. Also don’t call your people gooks
I'm a gook and proud.
Japanese Brazilian ugly bastard
20220925 064110

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
dude south america, the whole continent, goes apeshit for korean men. Check my threads

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Nigga u cant stop with corny "spreading the truth" catchphrase. But good job gook bro. U are definitely right that East Asians and SEA have stopped the white worship with the younger generation.

It's much worse problem in SEA do to being much poorer and shorter. But that isn't my problem as a northeast asian
just spreading the truth