(Truth Thread) Average Korean men on dates with a Turkish stacies. How Korean men are treated in Turkey Part 1.5

Turkish women aren't Stacies. But still good thing that my East Asian brothers are doing well in countries like that.

Dude, i aint going to lie. I feel like most people already started to take in the truth (korean men are taking over). Getting bored but here, but to those that are still in denial. Here ya go.

Just from the start, shes asking for skinship jfl

Different guy, but this guy is more chang (asian chad), rather than an average korean.

No words needed. Self explanatory

This one aint Turkish, its a white girl but still, heres a sneak peak for the next truth thread.

Hope yall enjoy!

We already agreed to disagree. I don't want to look at gooks

as usual multiple of the videos dont prove shit
second guy is walking around turkey with his gook friend :ROFLMAO:
wow a korean learing turkish from a girl, they must be fucking every day

Last edited:

wow he even posted this video after :forcedsmile:

This random Hazara kid with 0 plastic surgery mogs every kpop star lol @stickyblickyhuh

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Turkish women aren't Stacies. But still good thing that my East Asian brothers are doing well in countries like that.
some are hot tho.

as usual multiple of the videos dont prove shit
second guy is walking around turkey with his gook friend :ROFLMAO:
wow a korean learing turkish from a girl, they must be fucking every day
theres way more vids, ima save for the actual part 2 truth thread. But if u look at his channel, u can see for urself if hes just "learning"

nah man. You aren't contributing anything to the looksmax website tbh u just post stupid gooks all the time nobody wants to see them
actually i am. I have spreaded the truth among the delusioned retards. A lot of people are taking in the truth.

nahhh ilkhanate 2.0

actually i am. I have spreaded the truth among the delusioned retards. A lot of people are taking in the truth.
whatever you want to believe. Nobody talks about gooks when ur not making these posts. Just admit u miss me that's why u tagged me in this mongloid thread

dogshit girls. I can smell the first girl's low-class scent from 10k miles away. #1 girl is a typical low-class fake blonde girl in turkey jfl.

@Tallooksmaxxer

Ahahahajaj ne adamsin amk

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
dogshit girls. I can smell the first girl's low-class scent from 10k miles away. #1 girl is a typical low-class fake blonde girl in turkey jfl.
Rapci cakal silahli saldiriya ugradi 1658655269 434 x750

• JFL
Reactions: Homunculus and Oberyn

@Tallooksmaxxer

fucking subhuman roastie doesnt even has an iphone. high class my ass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
indian men have similar smv to korean men and white chad in turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer