Trying eye color changing drops

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
Many choices between colors also purple?
I'll go with ice gray and post the results in February 14 since it takes 4 months to take affect.

the brand is called fancy drops
Price range about 70 dollars but brightening drops are 36

I'm probably gonna go blind that's why I'm only gonna use it on one eye and they said the eye changes back to its original color after you stop using it which makes no sense..

Attachments

• 7B360D97-CB23-46A4-B2E8-504ACCC76497.jpeg
    7B360D97-CB23-46A4-B2E8-504ACCC76497.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: basket and PointOfNoReturn
Why not hop on the eye lightening stack in botb. That plus aspirin should maybe do something of note.

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Dicktator
and I'll try both

report results

Tag me for results pls

I'll go with ice gray and post the results in February 14 since it takes 4 months to take affect.

I'm probably gonna go blind that's why I'm only gonna use it on one eye and they said the eye changes back to its original color after you stop using it which makes no sense..
Bro trust me keratopigmentation is worth it compared to this. The thing is when people are discussing keratopigmentation they start coping because they know the eyes are fake. Akash Kumar, indian, blue eyes, has 100% done kerato he used to have brown eyes. Attached the photo. You can also tell the doc to make it more realistic by asking for like some dents or whatever to make it more realistic so it isnt a plain solid colour.

Attachments

• 1535175-500w.jpg
    1535175-500w.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and Dicktator

have fun poisoning your brain

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
Results?

• +1
Reactions: Running!
It's completely fake and scam sorry.
No drops can reach your iris and lighten it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Bro trust me keratopigmentation is worth it compared to this. The thing is when people are discussing keratopigmentation they start coping because they know the eyes are fake. Akash Kumar, indian, blue eyes, has 100% done kerato he used to have brown eyes. Attached the photo. You can also tell the doc to make it more realistic by asking for like some dents or whatever to make it more realistic so it isnt a plain solid colour.
Looks more like implants than Keratopigmentation. If it's Kerato the picture has been filtered, Kerato results don't look like that : it's a solid opaque color without any life (while a lot of contacts have different shades). Implants often have multiples shades and they are placed underneath the color. As a result it's a lot riskier but it looks better.

I like close to Paris and I've seen Kerato bright results in person. It looked terrible, mostly the side view

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Looks more like implants than Keratopigmentation. If it's Kerato the picture has been filtered, Kerato results don't look like that : it's a solid opaque color without any life (while a lot of contacts have different shades). Implants often have multiples shades and they are placed underneath the color. As a result it's a lot riskier but it looks better.

I like close to Paris and I've seen Kerato bright results in person. It looked terrible, mostly the side view
Hmmm. Implants fuck you up though, cause glucoma. There's a promising study where theyve been able to change the eye colour of rabbits completely and safely. "A novel method of changing iris color from brown toward blue was successfully employed in rabbits, with no evidence of resulting infl am-mation, by injecting into the anterior chamber an adeno-associated virus (AAV) carrying a melanocyte-targeting suicide gene." Promising, might become a proper treatment eventually with enough human testing,