@trynot2beme the mongrel got sexually abused as a child

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
Now we know why he's always calling me out for the supposed sexual abuse I suffered; which was actually more like curious sibling sexploration/play-acting where there was no malicious intent involved.
Screenshot 20240617 032819 Chrome

He was ridiculed, hurt, dehumanized, denigrated and molested by his own family members from a very young age because his mother didn't love him like she loved her daughter. That's why he's reliant on heavy opioids, to cope with the agonizing trauma of never receiving unconditional love.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and moggathon
@BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @vermillioncoreCell @sub5c3l @moggathon @The Grinch @jisko32

Small text lemme fix that

"She watched me get molested as a child and let it happen for years (shes older than me)
She pulled down my pants in front of her friends throughout my childhood to jestermaxx
She blackpilled me into realizing shes a stacylite and me a invisible subhuman at the time
I was the only malnourished and mentalcel child, she was a know it all until it came to my health and safety

Theres many more things"

Now we know why he's always calling me out for the supposed sexual abuse I suffered; which was actually more like curious sibling sexploration/play-acting where there was no malicious intent involved.
View attachment 2985227
He was ridiculed, hurt, dehumanized, denigrated and molested by his own family members from a very young age because his mother didn't love him like she loved her daughter. That's why he's reliant on heavy opioids, to cope with the agonizing trauma of never receiving unconditional love.
curious sibling sexploration :feelskek: